We still haven't even looked for the WAR engineers in Iraq.

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
The cats that engineer chemical weapons, although American trained, have not been sought out amongst the Iraqi population. The nuclear engineers that somehow wish to live their normal lives without foriegn interference and are certainly not trying to hide have also not been sought out.

What is the American objective in Iraq? To prevent war? To cause war? To control Iraqi resourses? Based on the latest release of the proposed Iraqi constitution, it is certain that we didn't go there to promote "freedom" or "liberty" unless we are talking about the freedom to oppress, the freedom to exploit, etc. Americans can do better than this, don't you think?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
The cats that engineer chemical weapons, although American trained, have not been sought out amongst the Iraqi population. The nuclear engineers that somehow wish to live their normal lives without foriegn interference and are certainly not trying to hide have also not been sought out.

What is the American objective in Iraq? To prevent war? To cause war? To control Iraqi resourses? Based on the latest release of the proposed Iraqi constitution, it is certain that we didn't go there to promote "freedom" or "liberty" unless we are talking about the freedom to oppress, the freedom to exploit, etc. Americans can do better than this, don't you think?

Psychoblues

Americans will NEVER "do better" enough to satisfy your twisted, leftist mind.

What we should be focussing on at the moment is ridding ourselves of the leftist insurgency within our own borders. YOU are every bit a threat to this Nation Islamic jihadists are.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Can I ask a question? Since you despise this country so much, why do you live here? Honestly. If I didn't like where I lived I would just move. But you seem intent on making everybody else as miserable as you are. Its a trait common among leftists.

Forum List

Back