We Shoulda Let Kerry Win

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I cast my first vote for Ronald Reagan, and voted the straight Republican ticket (with a single exception) until 2006. The single exception was that I voted for Joe Lieberman so that liberal Republican Lowell Weicker would not win re-election. This was done by us Connecticut conservatives on behalf of a request by Greenwich inhabitant William F. Buckley, Jr. And it worked. Weicker lost. But then the dumb fucks of Connecticut elected him Governor in the next election! Then the bastard instituted a state income tax.

Anway...

It just occurred to me I should have not voted in 2004, either.

Imagine if John Kerry had won. We'd have blamed him for the gigantic economic crash of 2007-2009, and Barack Obama would have gotten six votes nationwide.

Yeahhhh...

Dammit!

I cast my first vote for Ronald Reagan, and voted the straight Republican ticket (with a single exception) until 2006. The single exception was that I voted for Joe Lieberman so that liberal Republican Lowell Weicker would not win re-election. This was done by us Connecticut conservatives on behalf of a request by Greenwich inhabitant William F. Buckley, Jr. And it worked. Weicker lost. But then the dumb fucks of Connecticut elected him Governor in the next election! Then the bastard instituted a state income tax.

Anway...

It just occurred to me I should have not voted in 2004, either.

Imagine if John Kerry had won. We'd have blamed him for the gigantic economic crash of 2007-2009, and Barack Obama would have gotten six votes nationwide.

Yeahhhh...

Dammit!

good point--------

Forum List

Back