We should no longer call them liberals. It's an insult to the term. What's a proper description?

While "liberals" claim to a liberal ideology, the effort is no more than misdirection. Sure, liberalism created this country. It was independent of political affiliation. I remind you the Republicans freed the slaves.

Liberalism was represented by MLK. The only true "liberals" on the side of Democrats are elderly. They actually stood for something that was right. But today's "liberal" stands for no more than hatred, decay, racism, fabrications, excuses, weakness, and twisted ideas assaulting mother nature and rational behavior. Look at the results.

Meanwhile, today's conservatives are more liberal than "liberals". This should be quite obvious, from our education system to the media to politicians.

From the Constitution, to demanding how other's think to selling out our country for free-flowing ideology, libs show deep resentment for our country, and they want it broken. They do this in words and certainly action.

They aren't progressives, because progressive implies progress. Men using the women's bathroom is progress? How did they pull that out of their butts? Reducing everyone down to the lowest common denominator is progress? What's occurring in Ca. is ironic. There's an exodus of the middle class leaving the wealthy and poor. Meanwhile, they suggest it's conservatives who are illiterate and would push us back into the dark ages. How many of you "liberals" understand the irony and why?

Point being, the disaster that's become the Democrat party are under false labels (go figure). What is a proper label for these people? Try to be nice.
Realists sounds good to me.

Leftarded fascists.

Tarded is no good. They use Trumptards anyway, and we shouldn't insult the handicapped retarded. They're often happy and courteous.

As I live with someone with a permanent brain injury (my wife) I can appreciate your sensitivity towards those who are handicapped, very much.

That said, the word "retarded" or "retardation" is not limited to those who are handicapped, as you say. Indeed, most of the definitions fit our leftarded posters here, very well.

While "liberals" claim to a liberal ideology, the effort is no more than misdirection. Sure, liberalism created this country. It was independent of political affiliation. I remind you the Republicans freed the slaves.

Liberalism was represented by MLK. The only true "liberals" on the side of Democrats are elderly. They actually stood for something that was right. But today's "liberal" stands for no more than hatred, decay, racism, fabrications, excuses, weakness, and twisted ideas assaulting mother nature and rational behavior. Look at the results.

Meanwhile, today's conservatives are more liberal than "liberals". This should be quite obvious, from our education system to the media to politicians.

From the Constitution, to demanding how other's think to selling out our country for free-flowing ideology, libs show deep resentment for our country, and they want it broken. They do this in words and certainly action.

They aren't progressives, because progressive implies progress. Men using the women's bathroom is progress? How did they pull that out of their butts? Reducing everyone down to the lowest common denominator is progress? What's occurring in Ca. is ironic. There's an exodus of the middle class leaving the wealthy and poor. Meanwhile, they suggest it's conservatives who are illiterate and would push us back into the dark ages. How many of you "liberals" understand the irony and why?

Point being, the disaster that's become the Democrat party are under false labels (go figure). What is a proper label for these people? Try to be nice.
Realists sounds good to me.

As I am a realist. . .

Thanks!

But how can you listen to us and still not learn anything?

Leftists.

since they are nothing more than a mix bag of leftist ideals.

central government, more power too the government, government tyranny, etc etc.

Don't get the OP wrong about Conservatives being more liberal. They're only more liberal from a freedom standpoint consistent with our constitution and civilized behavior. By some definition liberals are DEFINITELY still liberal, defined as broader interpretations. Liberal translation has no beginning or end, because they twist to suit the current narrative. Add their hit on traditional values, consistent with the assault on Christianity, marriage, gender etc. former, such as men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's locker room. Regardless, "liberal" isn't a proper descriptive label of today's left of center.

Here are some more possibilities:

Intorsionists
Meanderthols
Fabricants
Irrationals
Convulsives

Last edited:
Don't get the OP wrong about Conservatives being more liberal. They're only more liberal from a freedom standpoint consistent with our constitution and civilized behavior. By some definition liberals are DEFINITELY still liberal, defined as broader interpretations. Liberal translation has no beginning or end, because they twist to suit the current narrative. Add their hit on traditional values, consistent with the assault on Christianity, marriage, gender etc. former, such as men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's locker room. Regardless, "liberal" isn't a proper descriptive label of today's left of center.

Intortionists
Meanderthols
Fabricants
Irrationals
Convulsives
Intortionists? Huh?

Leftarded fascists.

Tarded is no good. They use Trumptards anyway, and we shouldn't insult the handicapped retarded. They're often happy and courteous.

As I live with someone with a permanent brain injury (my wife) I can appreciate your sensitivity towards those who are handicapped, very much.

That said, the word "retarded" or "retardation" is not limited to those who are handicapped, as you say. Indeed, most of the definitions fit our leftarded posters here, very well.

Very sorry about your wife. I'm sure you two make the best of it.

Intortionists
Meanderthols
Fabricants
Irrationals
Convulsives
Intortionists? Huh?

Ooooooooooops, thanks, I misspelled the proper label.

Leftarded fascists.

Thanks.

The better she does.... the better everything else goes.

Leftarded fascists.

Thanks.

Nice, so you're seeing improvement. How long ago?

Regressive, Marxist, Fascist, Safe-space hugger, Snowflake.... Retard.

It's important to always use the most defamatory term possible, as that's exactly what they do with anyone who disagrees with them. Everyone is a Nazi according to them.

Leftarded fascists.

Thanks.

Nice, so you're seeing improvement. How long ago?

January 31st, 2008. She went into full cardiac arrest on the way to the hospital after being sent home 5 weeks earlier and being told her heart was fine. Her heart stopped not as a result of heart disease but from a sudden drop in her potassium, which was likely caused by her blood pressure meds.

Are these traits because they are liberals? Or just not nice people?

- Your Galactic Overlords.
- The people that continue to try to save you from the few that are trying to manipulate you to act against your own best interests.
- The people that actually follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr., Buddha, Socrates, Plato, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Charles Darwin, Michio Kaku, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Galileo, Eratosthenes, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Robert Frost, George Gershwin, Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig von Beethoven, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Christopher Columbus, Lewis and Clark, George Patton, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Henry David Thoreau, Walt Whitman, Frederick Douglas...
- The people that are not perfect and don't mind not being perfect because no human is.
- The true defenders of women and children.
- The strivers for equal treatment for all human beings.
- The founders of America, the trail blazers, the risk takers, the John Hancock's who sign their name so large a king would never miss it.
- The creators of and defenders of the Arts.
- The people on the ship with Columbus who risked sailing off the edge of the Earth to find a new world.

- The people that understand change brings with it inherent risks, sometimes fatal risks, and sometimes that change is scary. But fear is meant to be measured and then pushed past. That is how progress happens and why they are called progressives.

Forum List

Back