We Should Join Saudi Arabia in Cutting Diplomatic Ties With Iran

Obama-the-coward-bowing-to-a-Facist-Dictator.jpg
498077_795.jpg
bush-kisses-a-saudi-prince2-7-10.png

osama-bin-404_683574c.jpg
polls_090114_osama_3804_109774_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Seems O-Tard is not happy about this latest development relative to cutting ties with his Jihad friends in Iran, but the Saudi's said they don't give a crap. Bahrain joined in

Iran executes our people and Obama sends a thank you card

We, The US, need to bring back the 'We don't negotiate with terrorist' clause.

We should unite against one of the axis of evil

-Geaux
-----------------------

It's On: Saudi Arabia Severs Diplomatic Ties With Iran, "Does Not Care" If It Has Angered White House

Earlier today, as Iranian police struggled to disperse protesters gathered outside the Saudi consulate in Mashhad, we said the following about the rapidly deteriorating situation:

If crude needed an excuse to rally, then surely this is it as it now appears that in addition to the fact that Riyadh and Tehran are squaring off in Syria (where Iran is present and the Saudis fight by proxy) and Yemen (where the Saudis are present and the Iranians fight by proxy), the two countries are on the verge of a historic diplomatic crisis which has the potential to stoke sectarian violence across the Muslim world.

Well sure enough, just hours later, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Ahmad Al-Jubeir announced that Riyadh has cut diplomatic ties with Tehran. The Saudis have demanded the Iran mission leave the country within 48 hours.

Jubeir said the attack in Tehran was in line with what he said were earlier Iranian assaults on foreign embassies there and with Iranian policies of destabilizing the region by creating "terrorist cells" in Saudi Arabia.

"The kingdom, in light of these realities, announces the cutting of diplomatic relations with Iran and requests the departure of delegates of diplomatic missions of the embassy and consulate and offices related to it within 48 hours. The ambassador has been summoned to notify them," he said.

Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir

Riyadh also claims Iran did not attempt to stop protesters from storming the consulate.

Here's are the main bullet points:

• SAUDI TO FIGHT TERRORISM IN ALL OF ITS FORMS: AL-JUBEIR
    • IRAN HAS SPREAD CHAOS, SECTARIANISM IN REGION, MINISTER SAYS
    • AL-JUBEIR COMMENTS BROADCAST ON AL-EKHBARIYA SAUDI STATE TV
    • ALL OPTIONS ON TABLE TO PROTECT SAUDIS, FOREIGN MINISTER SAYS
    • IRAQ PROMISED TO PROTECT SAUDI DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS: AL-JUBEIR
    • SAUDI ARABIA DETERMINED NOT TO ALLOW IRAN TO UNDERMINE SAUDI SECURITY-FOREIGN MINISTER
Promptly thereafter, Washington responded to Saudi Arabia's decision by calling for leaders throughout the region to take "affirmative steps" to reduce tensions, Reuters reports.

"We're aware of reports that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has ordered the closure of Iranian diplomatic missions in the Kingdom," an Obama administration official said.

"We believe that diplomatic engagement and direct conversations remain essential in working through differences and we will continue to urge leaders across the region to take affirmative steps to calm tensions."

However, at this point the Saudis are beyond caring what Obama thinks, and made that quite clear. As reported previously, here’s the latest out of Riyadh, via Reuters:

• SAUDI ARABIA DOES NOT CARE IF IT HAS ANGERED THE WHITE HOUSE, SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH SAUDI GOVERNMENT'S THINKING SAYS: RTRS
    • SAUDI ARABIA'S POSITION TOWARD IRAN IS 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,' SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH SAUDI GOVERNMENT'S THINKING SAYS: RTRS
It's On: Saudi Arabia Severs Diplomatic Ties With Iran, "Does Not Care" If It Has Angered White House | Zero Hedge

The UK government dealt with terrorists, the IRA and the Good Friday Agreement saw an end to the worst of the troubles.

You want to end talking with terrorists because you don't understand terrorists nor understand what makes then take up the fight in the first place.

Seems O-Tard is not happy about this latest development relative to cutting ties with his Jihad friends in Iran, but the Saudi's said they don't give a crap. Bahrain joined in

-Geaux
-----------------------

It's On: Saudi Arabia Severs Diplomatic Ties With Iran, "Does Not Care" If It Has Angered White House

Earlier today, as Iranian police struggled to disperse protesters gathered outside the Saudi consulate in Mashhad, we said the following about the rapidly deteriorating situation:

If crude needed an excuse to rally, then surely this is it as it now appears that in addition to the fact that Riyadh and Tehran are squaring off in Syria (where Iran is present and the Saudis fight by proxy) and Yemen (where the Saudis are present and the Iranians fight by proxy), the two countries are on the verge of a historic diplomatic crisis which has the potential to stoke sectarian violence across the Muslim world.

Well sure enough, just hours later, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Ahmad Al-Jubeir announced that Riyadh has cut diplomatic ties with Tehran. The Saudis have demanded the Iran mission leave the country within 48 hours.

Jubeir said the attack in Tehran was in line with what he said were earlier Iranian assaults on foreign embassies there and with Iranian policies of destabilizing the region by creating "terrorist cells" in Saudi Arabia.

"The kingdom, in light of these realities, announces the cutting of diplomatic relations with Iran and requests the departure of delegates of diplomatic missions of the embassy and consulate and offices related to it within 48 hours. The ambassador has been summoned to notify them," he said.

Riyadh also claims Iran did not attempt to stop protesters from storming the consulate.

• SAUDI ARABIA DETERMINED NOT TO ALLOW IRAN TO UNDERMINE SAUDI SECURITY-FOREIGN MINISTER
Promptly thereafter, Washington responded to Saudi Arabia's decision by calling for leaders throughout the region to take "affirmative steps" to reduce tensions, Reuters reports.

"We're aware of reports that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has ordered the closure of Iranian diplomatic missions in the Kingdom," an Obama administration official said.

"We believe that diplomatic engagement and direct conversations remain essential in working through differences and we will continue to urge leaders across the region to take affirmative steps to calm tensions."

However, at this point the Saudis are beyond caring what Obama thinks, and made that quite clear. As reported previously, here’s the latest out of Riyadh, via Reuters:

• SAUDI ARABIA DOES NOT CARE IF IT HAS ANGERED THE WHITE HOUSE, SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH SAUDI GOVERNMENT'S THINKING SAYS: RTRS
    • SAUDI ARABIA'S POSITION TOWARD IRAN IS 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,' SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH SAUDI GOVERNMENT'S THINKING SAYS: RTRS
It's On: Saudi Arabia Severs Diplomatic Ties With Iran, "Does Not Care" If It Has Angered White House | Zero Hedge

We should cut diplomatic ties with Saudia Arabia. Over there a horse gets more respect than a woman.

That and the Saudis never paid any price for supplying those terrorists on 9/11.

Fuck the Saudis.

This pesky Iranian IED's in Iraq were mere powder puffs no?

No, they were the end result of your boy BUsh lying about WMD's going into Iraq with only half the number of troops the Generals told him were needed to secure the country, then FAILING to secure explosives, weapons and other materials that allowed an insurgency to happen. Don't blame the Iranians for Bush's incompetence.

Then again, who don't you blame for Bush's incompetence? I mean besides Bush.

So, I take it you're for the US withdrawing from NATO?

The purpose of NATO, according to a British Diplomat, was to "keep the Russians out, the Americans in and the Germans down."

Since you can't keep the Germans down and you don't need to keep the Russians out, what is the purpose of us staying in? Especially since most of our allies undermine our efforts at every turn. Turkey could end ISIS in a week. They choose not to. Meanwhile, Russia and Iran, our supposed "enemies", are the ones doing the fighting against ISIS in Syria.
Your bitch Hillary was saying the same as Bush. Also Obama successfully ended that war before he screwed it up.

-Geaux
-----------------------

We should cut diplomatic ties with Saudia Arabia. Over there a horse gets more respect than a woman.

That and the Saudis never paid any price for supplying those terrorists on 9/11.

Fuck the Saudis.

In the Arse!!

No, they were the end result of your boy BUsh lying about WMD's going into Iraq with only half the number of troops the Generals told him were needed to secure the country, then FAILING to secure explosives, weapons and other materials that allowed an insurgency to happen. Don't blame the Iranians for Bush's incompetence.

The purpose of NATO, according to a British Diplomat, was to "keep the Russians out, the Americans in and the Germans down."

Since you can't keep the Germans down and you don't need to keep the Russians out, what is the purpose of us staying in? Especially since most of our allies undermine our efforts at every turn. Turkey could end ISIS in a week. They choose not to. Meanwhile, Russia and Iran, our supposed "enemies", are the ones doing the fighting against ISIS in Syria.
Your bitch Hillary was saying the same as Bush. Also Obama successfully ended that war before he screwed it up.

If I were you I'd be careful how I referred to the next president of the United States. I suggest, "Madame President!"

I understand....it really is painful isn't it?

Anyone who supports the anti-democratic fundamentalist nutters running Saudi Arabia should be deported there at once.

If I were you I'd be careful how I referred to the next president of the United States. I suggest, "Madame President!"
Lol, you can say president Trump? Hillary has to much baggage and when she starts campaigning she loses supporters. So keep running her.

Lol, you can say president Trump? Hillary has to much baggage and when she starts campaigning she loses supporters. So keep running her.

LOL...Dream On!!

Trump has bad mouthed and alienated Blacks and Hispanics...not to mention some others. Democrats have won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. Learn to say, "Madame President!"

LOL...Dream On!!

Trump has bad mouthed and alienated Blacks and Hispanics...not to mention some others. Democrats have won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. Learn to say, "Madame President!"
60% of Americans don't trust Hillary. Good luck.

LOL...Dream On!!

So you think they trust that bunch of tax cutters more? We'll see.

-Geaux
-----------------------

userupload_2013_146453511451914476.4851.jpg

LOL...Dream On!!

And roughly the same amount don't trust Trump. This is going to be the worst election of our lifetimes, hands down.

Forum List

Back