We should abolish our borders. Really?

Well, there are sites with questionable names that I trust quite a bit because they haven't lied to me yet. One of them is VICE News.

But, VICE News doesn't do racist advertising, the American Renaissance does.

Hmmm, I wondered if there was such a thing a race based dating sites, so I checked, and there are. There are Black, White, Latino and Asian dating sites. There are also Christian, Jewish and Muslim dating sites. I guess that some people have racial and religious preferences. Liberals seem to have a tough time forming sentences without using the words "racist" or "bigot"

Guess you didn't read the "about us" part of their site. Or, I guess you missed the site map where they denounce a whole bunch of hate crimes as "hoaxes".

Sorry, but this is a white power site.
I didn't look at the guy's link. I was just wondering if there are race based dating sites, and there are.
Are race based dating sites racist?

If you never looked at the link, then how in the hell do you know anything about the site? It's a white power site. They even admit it freely in their About Us portion of their site.

Me? I never swallow something whole without checking out the source first. There are too many weird sites out there with lots of conspiracy theories.

What is wrong with white power? Please expound on that....we are all waiting with bated breath....yeh right.
What is wrong is that it alienates other races who would work with us. Do you think a American Hispanic wants to compete with a Mexican Hispanic for jobs? They want the border sealed too. But as long as you assholes put it as us/Whites vs them/browns we and they don't vote Republican. It's folks like you who ruin it for everyone.

Hmmm, I wondered if there was such a thing a race based dating sites, so I checked, and there are. There are Black, White, Latino and Asian dating sites. There are also Christian, Jewish and Muslim dating sites. I guess that some people have racial and religious preferences. Liberals seem to have a tough time forming sentences without using the words "racist" or "bigot"

Guess you didn't read the "about us" part of their site. Or, I guess you missed the site map where they denounce a whole bunch of hate crimes as "hoaxes".

I didn't look at the guy's link. I was just wondering if there are race based dating sites, and there are.

If you never looked at the link, then how in the hell do you know anything about the site? It's a white power site. They even admit it freely in their About Us portion of their site.

Me? I never swallow something whole without checking out the source first. There are too many weird sites out there with lots of conspiracy theories.

What is wrong with white power? Please expound on that....we are all waiting with bated breath....yeh right.
What is wrong is that it alienates other races who would work with us. Do you think a American Hispanic wants to compete with a Mexican Hispanic for jobs? They want the border sealed too. But as long as you assholes put it as us/Whites vs them/browns we and they don't vote Republican. It's folks like you who ruin it for everyone.

Nonsense......you want us to withdraw from contending for our rights and what is best for us.....whilst everyone else does their utmost to look out for their own kind.....with the help of the liberals and pc republicans. Wake up. Look at what is going on in S.Africa......this is the future you and the liberals will bring upon us if allowed to.

Nonsense......you want us to withdraw from contending for our rights and what is best for us.....whilst everyone else does their utmost to look out for their own kind.....with the help of the liberals and pc republicans. Wake up. Look at what is going on in S.Africa......this is the future you and the liberals will bring upon us if allowed to.
What kind do you think White is? White is no more a race than black is. German, Italian, Irish, French, African, Jamaican, etc.
If I had my way you wouldn't be allowed to post here.

South Africa was a case of white settlers invading a country and subjecting the residents to second class citizenship. They've actually gotten a much better deal than they deserve.

Here's the thing. This is a country of immigrants and always has been. My grandparents came here from Germany. most of the rest of white people can trace their ancestors back to Europe within a few generations.

The craziness of "Good enough for me but not for thee" is kind of obvious.

How many more people does anyone think this country's social programs can support? We're already on an unsustainable path as it is. News flash for the idiots who think the rich people can pay more, enough to cover the additional cost; no, they can't, they don't have that much income.

Last edited:

South Africa was a case of white settlers invading a country and subjecting the residents to second class citizenship. They've actually gotten a much better deal than they deserve.

Here's the thing. This is a country of immigrants and always has been. My grandparents came here from Germany. most of the rest of white people can trace their ancestors back to Europe within a few generations.

The craziness of "Good enough for me but not for thee" is kind of obvious.

You just do not get it and that seems to be the case all too often regarding immigration....your first mistake is to lump together all immigrants....big fallacy aka...there is a huge difference between legal and illegal immigration.

Also no doubt you know nothing about the radical immigration bill that was instituted in 1965 Instigated and rammed through congress by the proven criminal LBJ who was and is a suspect for organizing the assasination of JFK. and do you know of his famous quote....."I will have these '*******' (jiggers)voting democratic for 200 yrs".

Prior to LBJ's radical immigration bill we favored immigrants that had similar values, similar culture and similar religious beliefs but also educated people with skills who brought these skills aka................... the ability to help America. Not even to mention they truly loved America and wanted to become Americans and were very loyal to America and that is the kind of immigrant we need. Not someone who brings a alien religion, diseases and or a demonstrated willingness to violate our laws...not even to mention illegal immigration is a slap in the face to all those who wait in order to come here legally. How do you feel when standing in line at the grocery store or wherever and someone jumps in line ahead of you?

The Immigration Act of 1965, 50 Years Later - The Atlantic

Last edited:

What kind do you think White is? White is no more a race than black is. German, Italian, Irish, French, African, Jamaican, etc.

and.....if I had my way those who do not believe in freedom of speech would not be allowed to post here...........irregardless 'race' is a biological reality..................RACE: A Biological Reality

Well, there are sites with questionable names that I trust quite a bit because they haven't lied to me yet. One of them is VICE News.

This is going to influence how many people read anything else you ever type.

White power is associated with white racism and hate.

If you have another chosen definition please type it carefully otherwise may be time for a new login.

Whats going on in S. Africa other than justice?

Mob justice. Injustice. If your White and you live in Africa right now, you're an idiot. That doesn't mean they deserve mob justice.

Mob justice. Injustice. If your White and you live in Africa right now, you're an idiot. That doesn't mean they deserve mob justice.
Mob justice was when whites invaded Africa. Whats going on in S. Africa is correcting that problem. Youre right they should leave. I know a white guy that is from S. Africa and he agrees with me. He misses what in his heart is his homeland, but he knows he has no righteous claim since he was born there via ill gotten gains.

This is going to influence how many people read anything else you ever type.

White power is associated with white racism and hate.

If you have another chosen definition please type it carefully otherwise may be time for a new login.

I do care what liberals associate with white power and the only real racism and hate today comes from Negroes and liberals.

Mob justice was when whites invaded Africa. Whats going on in S. Africa is correcting that problem. Youre right they should leave. I know a white guy that is from S. Africa and he agrees with me. He misses what in his heart is his homeland, but he knows he has no righteous claim since he was born there via ill gotten gains.

Before the European Nations colonized Africa the natives ran around nekid, engaged in constant tribabl warefare and cannibalism and lived very,very short lives due to all the diseases and predators.

The European nations vastly improved the lives of the African Natives....who did not appreciate the help. Instead they allowed themselves to be indoctrinated by the marxists into believing they could do better for themselves. We all know how that worked out and still yet they have not learned. South Africa.....once the most prosperous nation in Africa looks to be going the way of Zimbabwe.

What Happened To Zimbabwe's Economy? | HuffPost

How many more people does anyone think this country's social programs can support? We're already on an unsustainable path as it is. News flash for the idiots who think the rich people can pay more, enough to cover the additional cost; no, they can't, they don't have that much income.

Um, yeah, actually, they do.

In fact, if we distributed the GDP evenly, every man woman and child would have $55,000 a year. The problem is, of course, that it isn't distributed evenly.

The other thing is that immigrants work pretty darned hard to support themselves. Frankly, most of them have better work ethics than Americans do.

Before the European Nations colonized Africa the natives ran around nekid, engaged in constant tribabl warefare and cannibalism and lived very,very short lives due to all the diseases and predators.

Did you learn your history in a coloring book they stopped printing because it was racist?

The reality is, when the Europeans colonized Africa, Australia and the Americas, they brought with them slavery and genocide.

Did anyone else see the ads that accompany this article? One of them is for White Date, a dating site for white Europeans.

I'm kinda suspicious of your source dude.
What could be suspicious about a website called the american renaissance? :laugh:

only the ones for white people, the rest a magically cool

No not for open borders, we need a better system for dealing with immigration, any one on this site for open borders please speak up, think that is a made up piece of propaganda, most Americans want a better system, prove me wrong or stop peddling propaganda.

Well of course that is what the globalists, the one worlders, the communists, the liberals and the progressives want....aka the democrats.

“Whenever you hear an appeal to ‘permanent values’ . . . know you are dealing with world-class crooks.”

No good deed goes unpunished. Jeff Sessions wants to restore to America the “sound principles of asylum” and long-standing tenets of immigration law, abandoned by American leaders over the decades.

That makes the attorney general a Hitler, to use liberal argumentation. Condemned for all eternity.

As the left sees it, if America isn’t going to police the world; it must at least provide shelter to all people from unpoliced parts of the world.

That’s the left’s reason du jour for opposing the restoration of American immigration sovereignty.

A Global 'Right of Return' to the U.S.? Who Knew? - American Renaissance
Many Non-profit foundations have just that in there goals. "Open Borders" back by the George Soros foundations and the Free Drugs org and many other have this idea. The don't tell you that they have large land holdings in South America for the growing of Pot and Heroin and need the borders open to transport it North. Makes sense that this kind of goes together. The need to break down the Nation to get the "One worlds" gov in place to that they can pass World Taxes, so that poor areas can be bought and controled. Only then can the Elites control the world. Sound far fetched but I suggest you look at some of the info on the Net and You tube.

Well of course that is what the globalists, the one worlders, the communists, the liberals and the progressives want....aka the democrats.

“Whenever you hear an appeal to ‘permanent values’ . . . know you are dealing with world-class crooks.”

No good deed goes unpunished. Jeff Sessions wants to restore to America the “sound principles of asylum” and long-standing tenets of immigration law, abandoned by American leaders over the decades.

That makes the attorney general a Hitler, to use liberal argumentation. Condemned for all eternity.

As the left sees it, if America isn’t going to police the world; it must at least provide shelter to all people from unpoliced parts of the world.

That’s the left’s reason du jour for opposing the restoration of American immigration sovereignty.

A Global 'Right of Return' to the U.S.? Who Knew? - American Renaissance
Many Non-profit foundations have just that in there goals. "Open Borders" back by the George Soros foundations and the Free Drugs org and many other have this idea. The don't tell you that they have large land holdings in South America for the growing of Pot and Heroin and need the borders open to transport it North. Makes sense that this kind of goes together. The need to break down the Nation to get the "One worlds" gov in place to that they can pass World Taxes, so that poor areas can be bought and controled. Only then can the Elites control the world. Sound far fetched but I suggest you look at some of the info on the Net and You tube.

You don't know much about the drugs you're railing against, do you? Because, yes, you can grow marijuana (pot), but you can't grow heroin. If you want heroin, you have to grow poppies, then cut them a certain way to harvest the sap, then take said sap and convert it into an opiate with chemical processes, and then, further refine that into heroin.

No. You can't "grow" heroin.

Forum List

Back