We regretfully bring this video to America

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
"Lincoln Memorial Lament"

Why is our Government spending billions on rebuilding mosques when they will not maintain our own buildings that house our history?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvt-TPrnlG8&feature=sub]YouTube - We regretfully bring this video to America: "Lincoln Memorial Lament"[/ame]

So billions becomes $6 million going to worldwide historic cultural sites, of which a few thousand go to historically significant and ancient mosques.

Sorry, no outrage for you.

Ukraine: Restoration of 19th‐Century Furnishings in the Anton Chekhov House Museum in Yalta

Fucking Chekov House Museum!

So billions becomes $6 million going to worldwide historic cultural sites, of which a few thousand go to historically significant and ancient mosques.

Ukraine: Restoration of 19th‐Century Furnishings in the Anton Chekhov House Museum in Yalta

Lol! Spoilsport! You exposed his sensationalism!

I misspoke when I said Billions but nothing from you even if it's millions?

Maybe 6 million dollars is not much to you but it is to me. andwhat happen to thae atheist creed of seperation of church and state? I guess since mosques are being built you don't care. oh and how did he expose anything when I posted the links? The only thing he exposed was his ass

Last edited:

Maybe 6 million dollars is not much to you but it is to me. andwhat happen to thae atheist creed of seperation of church and state? I guess since mosques are being built you don't care. oh and how did he expose anything when I posted the links? The only thing he exposed was his ass

Let's rebuild Mayan temples. You can be the first victim, err, umm worshiper.........

Let's rebuild Mayan temples. You can be the first victim, err, umm worshiper.........

:lol: I am not the one who is for sending money to rebuild any religious structure it seems radioman is.

I misspoke when I said Billions but nothing from you even if it's millions?

You haven't even hit the millions mark. Not even million. You're at $270 thousand for the mosques. The rest goes to other cultural sites around the world.

:lol: I am not the one who is for sending money to rebuild any religious structure it seems radioman is.

When you learn to read, and comprehend, come back and visit us.

:thup:

comprehension falls short with you don't it?

The ole "I'm rubber you're glue" defense, eh?

Come back when you learn basic addition as well.

Come on then man up do you think it's wrong to send tax payers money to rebuild religious structures in other country's, when our own historical building need repair?

appstate-goalposts.jpg

comprehension falls short with you don't it?

The ole "I'm rubber you're glue" defense, eh?

Come back when you learn basic addition as well.

Come on then man up do you think it's wrong to send tax payers money to rebuild religious structures in other country's, when our own historical building need repair?

The Lincoln memorial and other US historical sites have an annual budget.

Why don't you look into how they're spending the money they are given rather than going off about B1LL1ON$....no wait... M1LLION$.....errrr....a couple hundred thousand spent elsewhere?

Forum List

Back