We regretfully bring this video to America

Well except for the fact we have had threads on all 3 thin gs I mentioned with people like you claiming it was no big deal. And other Liberals insisting it was completely with in the Governments right to aid Muslims but not Christians, the only starw man here is you two claiming otherwise.

Yes, and you then use posts from a few liberals and attribute those opinions to all liberals which is another logical fallacy. You are full of them, RGS, it makes you who you are.

Provide us a single quote from a Liberal on this site that opposed the school, the prayer or money for Mosques.

Yeah, I'm not diving into the search engine to find something like that because I am first hand proof. I am against gov't money funding religious schools or funding the building of churches/mosques here in the states. I am against any kind of prayer in pubic schools being it Christian, Islamic, Jewish, Buddhist, or any other religion.

Now go back to your corner and color.

Yes, and you then use posts from a few liberals and attribute those opinions to all liberals which is another logical fallacy. You are full of them, RGS, it makes you who you are.

Provide us a single quote from a Liberal on this site that opposed the school, the prayer or money for Mosques.

Yeah, I'm not diving into the search engine to find something like that because I am first hand proof. I am against gov't money funding religious schools or funding the building of churches/mosques here in the states. I am against any kind of prayer in pubic schools being it Christian, Islamic, Jewish, Buddhist, or any other religion.

And yet in EVERY thread on those subjects YOU did not post. Why is that? I suspect the answer is the usual one, you liberals never attack fellow liberals even when they are absolutely wrong. Thanks for proving the point.

And yet in EVERY thread on those subjects YOU did not post. Why is that? I suspect the answer is the usual one, you liberals never attack fellow liberals even when they are absolutely wrong. Thanks for proving the point.

lol ... you really can't help yourself.

Please provide proof that:

And yet in EVERY thread on those subjects YOU did not post.

You already proved it when I ask for a quote and you stated you would not look for one. IF you made one it would be pretty easy to find. Go find one for us.

You already proved it when I ask for a quote and you stated you would not look for one. IF you made one it would be pretty easy to find. Go find one for us.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You weren't happy with me telling you my opinion straight up and then you made the assertion that "And yet in EVERY thread on those subjects YOU did not post." That means the burden of proof in on you, homey, best of luck to ya' proving that one.

What happen to the atheist creed of separation of church and state?

Our Party pledges to do everything within its power to dispel the myth of separation of church and state.

--The Texas Republican Party (2002)​

Church-state separation as a lie and a distortion foisted on us over the past few years by left- wingers.

--Pat Roberson

Last edited:
What happen to the atheist creed of separation of church and state?

Our Party pledges to do everything within its power to dispel the myth of separation of church and state.

Church-state separation as a lie and a distortion foisted on us over the past few years by left- wingers.

--Pat Roberson

In actuality, this isn't about religion. It's about history.

You can pack away those quotes for another argument someday :cool:

--Pat Roberson

Separation of church and state is a fable that has so warped our society it's unbelievable.

--Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore​

--Pat Roberson

Separation of church and state is a fable that has so warped our society it's unbelievable.

--Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore​

Or not.

Your choice.

Two different issues reb

Your racism is showing once again

Are you paying attention bigreb?

Now THAT is how you move goalposts.

And erect a strawman.

You can basically assume that any given RGS post contains at least two logical fallacies.

Well except for the fact we have had threads on all 3 thin gs I mentioned with people like you claiming it was no big deal. And other Liberals insisting it was completely with in the Governments right to aid Muslims but not Christians, the only starw man here is you two claiming otherwise.

Christian faith-based programs continue to be funded, at taxpayer expense, and it's up to the recipient of those funds whether or not to build a new steeple or something.

Faith-based funding The Wall of Separation

Forum List

Back