We Now Know Another Woman Was Murdered By Capitol Police on January 6th

Yes she died of a drug overdose and left to die. The media straight up lied. But that's what they do today.

Democrats have nothing but blood on their hands. All they think about is killing their opponent. They represent a fundamental threat to America.

Today's Democrat party is run by straight-up Marxists. The trend has been on going but was recently bolstered by Obama who is himself a Marxist. Marxists believe in everyone being equally miserable EXCEPT for them!!! You can see it today with sky rocketing gas prices, mask/vaccination mandates, backed up supply chains (due to COVID cleaning requirements among other things), a President that is completely incapable, congresspeople who promote Marxist policies, government mandates that assume everyone (including our children (especially if they are 'white') are naturally racist and must be 'educated' with garbage CRT crap. OH!! Did I mention them confusing our children as to what SEX they are and that there are more than 2 human sexes?????

Beat to death but reported as drug overdose?

Come on guys, don't be so fucking gullible
We all know the Capitol police and their masters would never lie....right, Aaron Babbitt, husband of the
deceased unarmed Ashley Babbitt, murdered in cold blood by Lt. Michael Byrd with zero provocation?

Don't be such a fucking moron. You think the Capital cops and media are above covering up another
death in the Jan. 6th melee?

We all know the Capitol police and their masters would never lie....right, Aaron Babbitt, husband of the
deceased unarmed Ashley Babbitt, murdered in cold blood by Lt. Michael Byrd with zero provocation?

Don't be such a fucking moron. You think the Capital cops and media are above covering up another
death in the Jan. 6th melee?
The left is predictable. He should know better, but I'm not really surprised.

I remember the reports of this woman being "trampled." Then the story changed.

The people screaming at the police in the rumble video means nothing to these apologists. After all, the police were just trying to save her (after kicking and beating her to death)

So these awful cops get locked up now?
Probably not unless some bullshit racial issue can be falsely imposed upon it
Both victims are white so they don't fear the white mob like they do if the murder victims were black

The left is predictable. He should know better, but I'm not really surprised.

I remember the reports of this woman being "trampled." Then the story changed.

The people screaming at the police in the rumble video means nothing to these apologists. After all, the police were just trying to save her (after kicking and beating her to death)
When you GROW UP and stop using the left as your crutch maybe you can then address my ,a conservatives, points.

Dumbass

I never suggested that. What I did suggest was SHOW ME SOME FUCKING PROOF you gullible moron
Tell the government to release video they have sequestered away where no one can get to it.

The best evidence available now shows Capital cops kicking Roseanne Boyland to death.
I've seen more than enough evidence, given the cops changing stories and what happened
to Ashley Babbitt, to convince me fools like you will swallow anything dangled in front of
your gullible sheep-like face.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back