Democrats loosing voters in every catagory

Grampa Murked U

They know that they have a limited amount of time before the GOP regain power in 2022…

Let me be brutally honest and had Trump just shut his damn mouth he would have won and the Senate and maybe even the House would have been red, so Democrats are not as liked as they believe and Trump gave them a gift that they are blowing it!

Last edited:
Trump was a New Yorker, not particularly eloquent in his speech, has no problem with profanity and thus had and still does have, a tendency to be quite crude when attacked by the left. Because of his personality and lack of eloquence, in 2016, I considered him a joke as a candidate, but when he actually did what he ran on, I was surprised as most politicians make promises and don't follow through. So, when he actually did a good deal of actual good for the nation and the pro-Marxist left, wanted (and still does) to head us down the path towards Marxism, even nominating a Marxist to be the Comptroller of our Currency and thus control of our banks, added with the harsh attitude towards the Republicans and those that voted for them, I just had to vote for him in 2020, if anything to save our freedoms under the Bill of Rights.
I do think that by 2024, Trump might be a bit too old for the job, but I could be wrong. There are good younger potential candidates that could run as a Republican. Considering how the left behaved towards Trump's term in office, I could never vote Democrat again (I'm an independent voter and swing between right, left and in-between).
During Trump's tenure, leftist politicians and celebrities would scream hateful things like "f**k Trump" and call his supporters deplorable, trash, scumbags and advocating killing him, yet now, under senile Biden, the left is saying there must be a law against saying "Let's Go Brandon." Their entire behavior is unsavory.

Trump was a New Yorker, not particularly eloquent in his speech, has no problem with profanity and thus had and still does have, a tendency to be quite crude when attacked by the left. Because of his personality and lack of eloquence, in 2016, I considered him a joke as a candidate, but when he actually did what he ran on, I was surprised as most politicians make promises and don't follow through. So, when he actually did a good deal of actual good for the nation and the pro-Marxist left, wanted (and still does) to head us down the path towards Marxism, even nominating a Marxist to be the Comptroller of our Currency and thus control of our banks, added with the harsh attitude towards the Republicans and those that voted for them, I just had to vote for him in 2020, if anything to save our freedoms under the Bill of Rights.
I do think that by 2024, Trump might be a bit too old for the job, but I could be wrong. There are good younger potential candidates that could run as a Republican. Considering how the left behaved towards Trump's term in office, I could never vote Democrat again (I'm an independent voter and swing between right, left and in-between).
During Trump's tenure, leftist politicians and celebrities would scream hateful things like "f**k Trump and call his supporters deplorable, trash, scumbags and advocating killing him, yet now, under senile Biden, the left is saying there must be a law against saying "Let's Go Brandon." Their entire behavior is unsavory.
I will agree the left has been hypocritical when it come to what they said and what they want allowed said about Biden…

I still say fuck Biden and said fuck Trump also but I do draw the line for calling for the death of any President…

During Trump's tenure, leftist politicians and celebrities would scream hateful things like "f**k Trump and call his supporters deplorable, trash, scumbags and advocating killing him, yet now, under senile Biden, the left is saying there must be a law against saying "Let's Go Brandon." Their entire behavior is unsavory.
A bit too old?

He needs to play the role of king maker and remain on the sidelines.
If he runs he will energize the left and once again the willfully ignorant public will be swayed.

This is the trap that Republicans are TOO STUPID to see despite it being RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

I will agree the left has been hypocritical when it come to what they said and what they want allowed said about Biden…

I still say fuck Biden and said fuck Trump also but I do draw the line for calling for the death of any President…

A bit too old?

If he runs he will energize the left and once again the willfully ignorant public will be swayed.

This is the trap that Republicans are TOO STUPID to see despite it being RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM
Entitled to a personal opinion.

They snatch and grab at power when they have all 3 branches. Just like their looters in SanFran.

They know it can't last so they get everything they can in a short time. They will sacrifice their own to do it. Same with the blue dogs. The Blue Dogs were wiped out after obama care

I think that one of the crappiest things the left is now advocating is that they want to give our taxpayer money, to the tune of $450,000 per illegal migrant families who were separated at the border. We have homeless veterans who put their lives on the line for this nation living out of tents and the left wants to give large sums of money to essentially, criminals.

Grampa Murked U

They know that they have a limited amount of time before the GOP regain power in 2022…

Let me be brutally honest and had Trump just shut his damn mouth he would have won and the Senate and maybe even the House would have been red, so Democrats are not as liked as they believe and Trump gave them a gift that they are blowing it!
If you are correct, why did Trump get more votes this time around?

A bit too old?

Well they are stupid but perhaps Youngkin showed them the way here in Virginia.
We don't need a firebrand right now but we do need someone with a steady hand along with some common sense.
I would prefer Rand Paul but I know that will never happen but I'd be looking for someone steady like him.

Forum List

Back