We Now Know Another Woman Was Murdered By Capitol Police on January 6th

Attacking a woman who was beaten to death for her weight is just the lowest thing someone can do.
You self identify as a conservative but act more like Lincoln Project scum.

By the way, you know "levies" are special taxes employed by cities and counties, right.
Not jeans.

I'm 5'8" 180 and very fit. And no, it isn't fat people that shame fat people. That like saying it's gays who shame faggots.

You're apparently as fucking stupid as the op
OK but, you're still an arrogant stupid fuck for denigrating someone that was beaten to death by law enforcement and is dead and blaming it on their body type. BTW I don't believe you....Post a PIX.

Nope. I give almost zero personal info about myself. I ain't THAT stupid

But my real name is Carl. That's all you'll get from me
You don't need to do that but Grampa does because he's the one claiming his body is so much better than that woman. And besides, it really makes no difference anyway, Grampa seems to be an idiot. in this thread.

Why? I'm not making any claim that my body is superior to the woman that got beaten to death, YOU are. Give is a link to your PIX. I'm not looking for that shit.
I never claimed to be superior lol. I simply implied she/he was a disgusting obese pig and I'm not wrong.

As for my pics I'm not digging but you're fee to. That shit is deep in the archives so I'll leave that to the trolls

You don't need to do that but Grampa does because he's the one claiming his body is so much better than that woman. And besides, it really makes no difference anyway, Grampa seems to be an idiot. in this thread.
I wouldn't care if he DOUBTS, but he's just too willing to trust a media and government that wants to hide too much about January 6th. He's too eager for the lefts approval. If he were a politician, he'd stand right there next to Romney

Here's the first lie the NYT had its lemmings promoting here. Then they decided to push the drug overdose theory while refusing to release any documentation or videos

Screenshot_20211125-202602_Chrome.jpg

Here's the first lie the NYT had its lemmings promoting here. Then they decided to push the drug overdose theory while refusing to release any documentation or videos

View attachment 568468

You're right in one aspect the Biased Quisling Media Complex has continued to passed off the death of Roseanne Boyland like Ashli Babbitt as just part of the "Insurgent" which began as a lie and still remains a lie in the eyes of the majority of Americans.
Two people died on J6 and it's proving that both were murdered yet the BQMC has buried it as deep as Hunter Bai Dung's laptop and his molestation of his neice.

Two people died on J6 and it's proving that both were murdered yet the BQMC has buried it as deep as Hunter Bai Dung's laptop and his molestation of his neice.
I don't think the Smartest Guy Joe Depends' knows sexual deviancy with his own niece gets nearly as much
coverage as it deserves.
The Legacy Media has buried news like this deeper than a fossilized dinosaur.

Forum List

Back