We need...........

Yeah, well the only negative as far as I'm concerned is Anne saying how she could stay home and look after her five sons. That is not hte reality of most people. Very rare these days for couples to be able to afford to do that...

What is so sad about this post is that you believe it is true.

I see women leave the workforce all the time to raise their kids.

I see some who stay so they can have nicer things....it is all up to them and I don't judge them one way or another.

What I also see is a huge number of divorced or never been married moms who are raising kids on their own.....You don't get to stay home then.

What you and others will never touch is how our progressive society has basically screwd the family unit and helped so many to lose the eonomic efficiency of marriage.

Good job.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, well the only negative as far as I'm concerned is Anne saying how she could stay home and look after her five sons. That is not hte reality of most people. Very rare these days for couples to be able to afford to do that...

I see some who stay so they can have nicer things....it is all up to them and I don't judge them one way or another.

What I also see is a huge number of divorced or never been married moms who are raising kids on their own.....You don't get to stay home then.

What you and others will never touch is how our progressive society has basically screwd the family unit and helped so many to lose the eonomic efficiency of marriage.

Good job.

And what you fail to mention is that how the "It's all about MY money, MY lifestyle, MY screwing workers out of a living wage" bankers, conservatives and other unreasonable narcisstic business owners (and, yes I know all are not like that, but a hell of lot are) have made it this way.

Your "Hey, don't like your salary, even though I could afford to pay you more, but I need a new Lambourgini, then fuck off" attitude hasn't exactly helped.

I don't judge them either. But please, saying this is the fault of the new neocon buzzword 'progressives' would be laughable, if you weren't so serious.

You may know 'a lot' of mothers who do what you say. Let's put it this way, back in the day, my grandfather had a shitty job in a factory, while my other grandfather worked in retail (this is the 40s/50s). Both managed to bring up kids on one salary and own a modest house each. You know many folk who can raise three teenage boys on a shitty factory job and pay a mortgage on one salary these days? You know anybody who works in Walmart who can raise a family in a decent area on one salary these days.

FYI, I read that in NZ and Australia about three years ago - and I'm not sure of the exact figure - that the average house price in the 1970s was four times those country's average salary. Buy about 2005 it had gone up to 12 times the average salary.

Yeah, it's all the progressives fault. They're the ones who decide on peoples' salaries, set interest rates, borrow 10s of billions from the trading banks so investment banks can take risks to make billions for their clients....

Good job.

And what you fail to mention is that how the "It's all about MY money, MY lifestyle, MY screwing workers out of a living wage" bankers, conservatives and other unreasonable narcisstic business owners (and, yes I know all are not like that, but a hell of lot are) have made it this way.

Your "Hey, don't like your salary, even though I could afford to pay you more, but I need a new Lambourgini, then fuck off" attitude hasn't exactly helped.

I don't judge them either. But please, saying this is the fault of the new neocon buzzword 'progressives' would be laughable, if you weren't so serious.

You may know 'a lot' of mothers who do what you say. Let's put it this way, back in the day, my grandfather had a shitty job in a factory, while my other grandfather worked in retail (this is the 40s/50s). Both managed to bring up kids on one salary and own a modest house each. You know many folk who can raise three teenage boys on a shitty factory job and pay a mortgage on one salary these days? You know anybody who works in Walmart who can raise a family in a decent area on one salary these days.

FYI, I read that in NZ and Australia about three years ago - and I'm not sure of the exact figure - that the average house price in the 1970s was four times those country's average salary. Buy about 2005 it had gone up to 12 times the average salary.

Yeah, it's all the progressives fault. They're the ones who decide on peoples' salaries, set interest rates, borrow 10s of billions from the trading banks so investment banks can take risks to make billions for their clients....

Is there something here I was supposed to care about ?

Good job.

One would think you'd care abotu reality, but in order to be a republcian you have to deny reaity so

.......more fake outrage over comments directed at Ann Romney's financial security which nutters have seized on as an attack on stay at home moms.

Maybe you dummies can make this lie stick? Give it your best shot.
The right just took the fake outrage from the left with their phony war on women and used to their advantage sorry if your own lie came back to bite you in the ass.

Good job.

You being a "it's all about ME, ME, ME!!!" type person? No, there is nothing you are supposed to care about there....

Forum List

Back