We need...........

the divide and conquer democrats?

Anyone else remember the "if you are not with us you are for the enemy"?
It is unpatriotic to attack the president during a time of war?

Republicans the projectionist party.

No. I don't remember THAT.

And neither do you.

You are conflating different things said back then.

It's like when Tina Fey parodied Sarah Palin and a bunch of you nitwits thought that Sarah Palin actually SAID some of the lines offered by Tina.

You guys tend not to be very bright.

Will video help your memory?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U&feature=youtube_gdata_player]With Us or Against Us - YouTube[/ame]

You just proved that I was right, you moron. But thanks.

ussitandspin WAS conflating different things.

When talking about the nations of the Earth, the choice WAS presented (quite starkly) that it was an either or. And that was also the truth, you idiot. It would be kind of difficult to be "sort of" with us in a matter as clear cut as the war against the scumbags who attacked us on 9/11/2001. Those who sided with THEM or aided them or harbored them were deemed (and rightly so) AS being indistinguishable FROM al qaeda.

THAT, however, was NOT said to OR ABOUT the fucking liberal Democratics whose every action and word was based on purely partisan political considerations.

Doing some of the shit you fucking asshole libs did back then on such a shitty irresponsible basis WAS actually kind of unpatriotic. And fuck you for pretending otherwise. Nevertheless, you dork, it was not an argument forwarded by the President.

Bullshit!

It is the same mentality. In other words you cannot be neutral or against our invading Iraq without being for the enemy. That was proven to be bullshit when the reasons for invading Iraq were proven false.
It is the limited absolutist republican this or that logic.

An incredibly dumb thing to say. She stepped right in it. Of COURSE the Republicans are taking advantage, and the Democrats would do precisely the same thing without even a moment's consideration.

Partisan ideologues just can't help themselves. When you're a zealot, you'll invariably say dumb things. Goes with the nutty territory.

Wait since liberals want to change the subject and if we dont let them, they'll go pout in $550/night motel rooms in a different state, lets talk about what Bush said.
It was a war!!!!! ok WAR!!!!! so he was stating that if you dont help us, you undermine us, hence you're either with us or against us, correct? I mean the US was "neutral" in WW2, but were we really? NO, we were helping the British and not Germany, we were already in Europe's theatre.

No. I don't remember THAT.

And neither do you.

You are conflating different things said back then.

It's like when Tina Fey parodied Sarah Palin and a bunch of you nitwits thought that Sarah Palin actually SAID some of the lines offered by Tina.

You guys tend not to be very bright.

Will video help your memory?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U&feature=youtube_gdata_player]With Us or Against Us - YouTube[/ame]

When talking about the nations of the Earth, the choice WAS presented (quite starkly) that it was an either or. And that was also the truth, you idiot. It would be kind of difficult to be "sort of" with us in a matter as clear cut as the war against the scumbags who attacked us on 9/11/2001. Those who sided with THEM or aided them or harbored them were deemed (and rightly so) AS being indistinguishable FROM al qaeda.

THAT, however, was NOT said to OR ABOUT the fucking liberal Democratics whose every action and word was based on purely partisan political considerations.

Doing some of the shit you fucking asshole libs did back then on such a shitty irresponsible basis WAS actually kind of unpatriotic. And fuck you for pretending otherwise. Nevertheless, you dork, it was not an argument forwarded by the President.

Your initial post seemed to be questioning that he said it at all, not the context. He DID say it.

Palin never said you could see Alaska from her house so you were correct there, but Bush did say "if you're not with us...etc".

Your initial post seemed to be questioning that he said it at all, not the context. He DID say it.

Nope. That's just evidence of your inability in the comprehension department, dork.

Palin never said you could see Alaska from her house so you were correct there, but Bush did say "if you're not with us...etc".

Yes. President Bush did say that in the context of talking about OTHER NATIONS and aiding our fucking blood enemies, you dipshit. He never said any such thing about liberal Democratics and their partisan political commentary as constituting a lack of patriotism.

ussitandspin conflated things, in other words, as I correctly noted from the very outset.

Thank me.

Bullshit!

It is the same mentality. In other words you cannot be neutral or against our invading Iraq without being for the enemy. That was proven to be bullshit when the reasons for invading Iraq were proven false.

You can turn down the hyper whine and full-fledged bitch bullshit, now.

You already got exposed.

You lost. End of story.

Change the topic. Save some shred of dignity for yourself.

You might need it some day.

Bullshit!

You already got exposed.

You lost. End of story.

Yes,

Hillary Rosen might need a replacement some time soon.

And some of the screeching liberals on this board would fit just perfectly.

Bullshit!

You already got exposed.

You lost. End of story.

Yes,

Hillary Rosen might need a replacement some time soon.

And some of the screeching liberals on this board would fit just perfectly.
Hillary Rosen is a frequent visitor to the Whitehouse...and has unmasked the intent...YES...she's going down.

SHE fucked up.

.......more fake outrage over comments directed at Ann Romney's financial security which nutters have seized on as an attack on stay at home moms.

Maybe you dummies can make this lie stick? Give it your best shot.

You havent had enough yet.

We will let you know.

This should be good for up to two weeks, Liberals have taught us beating a dead horse keeps the fringers in attack mode. So man up.

:clap2:

Thank you, Zimmerman
:eusa_shifty:

Rosen and her 35 visits to the White House were strickly social, I'm sure.

Carney, once again proves he has the world's worst job by having to shovel the shit coming from the Oval Office. He threw Rosen under the bus, along with the many others already there, by saying he is not sure if this Rosen is the same Rosen that has visited so many times. Now how many Hillary Rosens do we all know?

Just one?

Yep.

Does not matter. She is not a spokesperson for anyone in the campaign nor the DNC. Thus, you nutters should stop describing her as an Obama advisor or a DNC advisor.

Will you? Probabbly not.

I think the righties have a legitimate grievance on this one. While I definitely agree that this comment cannot be pinned on Obama (that won't stop the GOP, of course), all one has to do is watch the liberal talking heads, pundits and guests on teevee or read the myriad comments of support the lefties are making on Huff Post (for example) to see that many agree with what Rosen said. This spin that the comments were made by one wild, crazy person with whom no one agrees is, well, a lie.

Of course, I'm also seeing many lefties immediately employ the standard partisan spin and diversion to avoid discussing it, which tells me quite a bit. I've already seen several lefties, when asked a specific question about Rosen's comment, spin away with "this isn't about Hilary Rosen, this is about blah, blah, blah."

Well yes, the question WAS about Hilary Rosen specifically, and YOU chose to avoid it.

This plays right into the narrative that lefties don't like stay at home moms. Okay, that's up to them. It's questionable whether this would really matter anyway, but they could at least be honest about it for a change.

Last edited:
A bump for LoneBrainCell.

Keep spinning.....it is't working...but it is fun to watch.

Forum List

Back