We need to stop pretending that this issue is so difficult. It is obvious even to a young child.

Your argument is a logical fallacy.
It is neither. Look it up. It is actually a simple question:

Again now, if the same Europeans who hold Palestine hostage today converted to Buddhism instead of Judaism, would it still be OK for them to steal Palestine and call it Israel?

Like I said junior, look up logical fallacy.
Like I said pisstain, look up question.

Again now, if the same Europeans who hold Palestine hostage today converted to Buddhism instead of Judaism, would it still be OK for them to steal Palestine and call it Israel?

So simple as stated in the OP.

Too bad only 10 people on earth agree with you.

And your simplistic, childish question is a LOGICAL FALLACY. LOOK UP THE TERM AND LEARN SOMETHING!

And your simplistic, childish question is a LOGICAL FALLACY. LOOK UP THE TERM AND LEARN SOMETHING!
No, you look it up. It is just a question. You either answer it and we can discern your logic or don't. But, stop embarrassing yourself.

No, you look it up. It is just a question. You either answer it and we can discern your logic or don't. But, stop embarrassing yourself.

And you revert to childlike rhetoric yet again. And again I ask you, how long back are you willing to go? You can throw yourself on the floor and wail like a little brat all you wish, but the question was already answered, and you are in the wrong.

And you revert to childlike rhetoric yet again. And again I ask you, how long back are you willing to go? You can throw yourself on the floor and wail like a little brat all you wish, but the question was already answered, and you are in the wrong.
Don't go back anywhere and answer the question.

If the same Europeans who hold Palestine hostage today converted to Buddhism instead of Judaism, would it still be OK for them to steal Palestine and call it Israel?

The Palestinians have Gaza.
No they don't.

Piece of Israeli bullshit.

This is just a slime post.

Really? i don't see any Jews living in Gaza. Please show me some.
True, that prison is just for Palestinians.

Prison? A prison of their own making perhaps. But it IS of their own making. That real estate if the Jews had it would be a tourist wonderland making money hand over fist. And why is that? Because the Jews are good at managing money and because they BUILD things. The Pali's have never built anything that I can find. They only seem able to destroy things. There is something severely wrong with a population that doesn't know better than to not shit in their own home.

Birds understand that fact. Why don't the Pali's? Are they stupider than birds?
Oh jeese, another slime post.

Prison? A prison of their own making perhaps. But it IS of their own making. That real estate if the Jews had it would be a tourist wonderland making money hand over fist. And why is that? Because the Jews are good at managing money and because they BUILD things. The Pali's have never built anything that I can find. They only seem able to destroy things. There is something severely wrong with a population that doesn't know better than to not shit in their own home.

More off topic deflection noted.

Stealing land and homes is wrong.

Agreed. How far back do you want to take it? Who was there first?
I don't know. The Jews came up out of Egypt.

Sooooo, 3,000 years? Give or take?

So, the people who only lived there for 2000 years can get the boot?

That is a shame about the Christians getting booted out of Egypt by the muhammedans.

That is a shame about the Christians getting booted out of Egypt by the muhammedans.
Off topic.

We need to stop pretending that this issue is so difficult. It is obvious even to a young child.
True.

As soon as the Muslim-Palestinian squatters move to the East Bank of the Jordan, this all goes away.

The Jordanians don't want them. That is why they were so eager to hand over the West Bank to Israel.

Only they didn't. They were living in the southern Arabian peninsula until quite recently. There were Jews in the region CONTINUOUSLY for over 3,000 years. The Pali's only showed up in the last 150 years or so.

Off topic.

It was a relevant response to your whining about "people who lived there for 2,000 years. Egypt was once a Christian majority until the genocide by muhamnedans.

Only they didn't. They were living in the southern Arabian peninsula until quite recently. There were Jews in the region CONTINUOUSLY for over 3,000 years. The Pali's only showed up in the last 150 years or so.
So you are saying that Haifa, Jaffa, Acca, Gaza, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, etc. and hundreds of villages had nobody living there 150 years ago? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So you are saying that Haifa, Jaffa, Acca, Gaza, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, etc. and hundreds of villages had nobody living there 150 years ago? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

They certainly didn't have Palestinians living there. That is provable.

So there was a mass exodus and a whole new population moved in?

Link?

Link?
Yes; the 1948 war that you wrote out of history.

Link?
Yes; the 1948 war that you wrote out of history.
:confused-84::confused-84: Do try to keep up.

Forum List

Back