We need Rick Perry as President of the USA

TossObama

Oct 27, 2010
In case you haven't noticed, the United States is a mess. Ronald Reagan agreed with Thatcher that everything in a country should be traded off EXCEPT homes and restaurants, and that idiocy ended up giving us the so-called "free trade". The idiots very quickly traded off American jobs and everything else in that scheme and gee -- we are left with jobs in restaurants. Forget homes -- those got repossessed. Way to go, Thatcher.

Then along came Dufus Bush who decided to intervene in behalf of the Vatican in it's attempts to overthrow and gain control of the Middle East and Holy Lands. What money that was keeping America afloat was quickly spent by Bush who was behaving like a drunk in a honkey tonk on payday.

Then along came Obama. We believed that guy. The mouth from Chicago hoodwinked all of us. What a con job.

So now here we are, a country in decay. Our borders are open and free as party to the Dufus scheme to include human beings as trade items, and he never gave a thought to how much money it would cost us all. And the Vatican ramped up it's Arab ratlines to S. America. Horrific violence ensued. Obama prefers to ignore all this.

Who along the way decided to pour our money and goods into China to make China a major power?? Does anyone have a name for that idiot or idiots? And look who is pandering to them again! Obama!

We are not just a mess, folks. We are sinking. So where are the smart people??

Rick Perry is one smart dude, folks. Pure Americana and Texan to the core. We need him as President. And don't confuse Perry with that Bush bunch. Those Bushs aren't Texans. They are transplants from the northeast coast. Smart is what we need. Not more stupid.

Right now Perry is Governor of Texas. If you've noticed, Texas is the one State that has not capitulated. Texas is not sinking. Texas is not falling apart. The rest of the country is. Lard gawd, Perry even brings jobs TO Texas rather than shipping them out. He is even stopping that open border crap as well. In Texas, you hire an illegal, YOU gonna go to jail.

Just yesterday, was it a nut from New Jersey who said he wanted to ramp up "free trade" to fix the woes of a northeastern state that is already a horrific mess?? What kind of "stupid" do you people in the northeast think has the answers to your massive problems -- problems that are so massive they are dragging the entire country into a pit?

And what's that business of the New York freak who gave 5 digit bonuses to government employees that worked his campaign???? Do you northeast people just not get it??

And look what you people are calling a candidate in Chicago. Oh please. Not the ballerina again. Is that the same little guy who has to tiptoe through tulips just so you can see his head bobbing up and down in the field? You know the guy -- the one who seated his nasty brother in Obama's healthcare plan who said the government owns our bodies and our bodies can be harvested without consent? And the medical murder. Lard gawd, let's not forget the medical murder. Hello? What's the deal? The scum can't murder on public streets in the northeast coast, so they want the right to kill Patients? Have any of you people ever heard the term, "Psychopath"? His brother, by the way, is a doctor who NEVER had a successful practice. I don't wonder why.

It's going to take a Texan to clean up this mess, and that Texan is Rick Perry. I don't give a hoot if he says he isn't going to Washington. We need to do what smart people did to George Washington when he refused. MAKE HIM GO. And let me tell you something. That D.C. bunch and all their bells and whistles are going to know Perry is in town when he walks through the door with his team of Texans. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH. Perry's wife is also a Nurse, and a good Nurse -- not a kook.

I don't even care of the sniveling wimps in the northeast coast don't want Perry as President. You loons have had your day in the sunshine, and all you've done is make a gigantic mess of things. Just shut up and stay out of the way. We are fed up with you people rewarding the low and the foul at the expense of the innocent.

Somehow, someway, we are going to make this happen. RICK PERRY FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

And when he's done cleaning up YOUR stinking messes, we want him back in Texas. He will just be a loaner.

And after he cleans up your stinking messes, see how long you can keep things clean.

Are we talking about the same Texas that just reported a state budget deficit of $27 billion? The same Texas that has doubled it's debt since Perry took office?

Just want to be sure we're talking about the same person.

Isn't this the guy that was making passive allusions to secession from the United States?

I love it when TossOff posts.

Hey, TossOff, have you decided to show us where the law says people's organs can be harvested without their consent?

I am still laughing my ass off about that one.

Ah, I love it!!!

If you noticed, which you didn't, Perry is dealing with our deficit without raising taxes. I've been to every State in the Union, by the way, and all but Texas is a mess particularly in the north and northeast. At least California, which is a political mess, dares to keep the place clean. The States that are holding their own happen to be in the South.

Secondly, if you noticed, which you didn't, Texas wasn't the only State threatening to leave the Union.

Thirdly, I hardly find organ harvesting without consent, as humor. YOU have not done your homework and I'm not surprised. You obviously do not read newspapers either. There are already Fire Department ambulance services that are targeting Patients for harvesting. Wouldn't ya know -- more northeast coast ignorance.

And finally, what a relief it will be to have Rick Perry reign in people like you.

Love it, love it!!!

It is my sincerest hope that normal living won't be too much of a strain on your mental states.

RICK PERRY FOR PRESIDENT OF THE USA!!!! COME ON PERRY!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! READ THIS BOARD IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR OPPOSITION AND WHY WE CAN'T HAVE THAT GUFF CONTROLLING THIS COUNTRY. AND BRING 'EM ALL TO D.C. WITH YOU, FROM PALIN ONWARD.

WATCH OUT WEIRDIES -- TEXAS IS GOING TO TAKE D.C.!!!! YEA!!! YEA!!!!

WE GONNA MAKE THE USA STRONG AGAIN -- SOMETHING THAT CANNOT HAPPEN WITH WIMPS AND IDIOTS IN THE PRESIDENCY!!!

AND IT'S ABOUT TIME.

(p.s. -- for those of you who clearly do not have the wits to read, the Bushs are not Texans. They belong to the northeast coast. TAKE 'EM BACK.)

Ahh hahahaha..

Yeah.

:cuckoo:

Otay, how about this -- you tell me who would have the intelligence and strength to clean up this gigantic mess in the USA??? You want to tell me anyone who isn't a smart strong Texan can do this? I don't think so. We've had so much northeast coast rabble running things that we need a bulldozer to get out from under the garbage.

Here's something you should think about. If you are standing on a platform, it's easy for you to shove someone else off that platform. But if you are the only one on the platform, it's hard as hell if not almost impossible to pull someone else UP onto that platform with you.

Americans have been too easy, too accepting for the covert actions of our own government as they made downright crazy decisions that shoved all of us EXCEPT THEM off the platform.

The only people Perry ever shoves off the platform are the disgusting weirdos who are so hellbent on bringing America down. Furthermore, he darned well knows he can't pull anyone else up onto the platform. They have to do that themselves. THEY have to do their own climbing UP unless you actually think you can haul them up or carry them around on your back. Do it then tell me how it worked for ya.

I haven't always agreed with Rick Perry, but I can tell you this for a fact -- he was ALWAYS CORRECT, and I'm darned glad my views were considered what they were -- wrong. He will and has always made the correct decisions even if some of us are out of the loop and don't see everything as clearly as he does. When we rail with emotion and short focus, he sees the big picture, and he should.

Never has there been a time that he put Texas last. He furthermore sees far into the future, he isn't a guy who is flying by the seat of his pants. He does not have ignorant people in his camp. And let me tell you this -- he comes equipped not only with politically savy people, he has the Texas Rangers in tow. You'd have to be a Class A idiot to screw with those people. When the rest of the country was screaming about health care, Texas already had State health insurance for the needy. There is not one single issue on the national level that Rick Perry has not dealt with successfully on the State level here in Texas.

Washington D.C. has never seen the likes of Rick Perry. The only other time in history when D.C. even came close was when a group of smart people forced George Washington to return to D.C.

I'm fed up with weird stupid agendas, fed up with the mess those agendas have made of the American people and America itself. How much of this do you really think Texas is just going to sit back and watch??

Well, hang onto your saddle pal. This show is just beginning. Texans have had ENOUGH bull.

And don't you EVER besmirch Texas or Rick Perry by clumping that nasty Bush bunch into our show. Just because the Bushs live in Texas doesn't mean they are Texans. They aren't and never will be Texans and hopefully they will go back to the northeast coast where they oozed from in the beginning. Texas ain't their style.

RICK PERRY FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!

The country needs you, Sir.

Perry is simply the tool of the social values conservatives in Texas, with a solid plurality of the vote in a three-person runoff, and a good majority in a two-vote election. Texas is a Republican state. No, Perry is not viable. Huckabee and Romney have already bought him off, you can be sure. Perry can be a secretary for HUD: can't do any harm there.

Last edited:
I like Texas, it is doing well in this economy compared to other states. However, I'm not sure that that is solely because of Perry's leadership and even if it was, I wouldn't vote for the guy in the Republican Primary, simply because I don't vote for "christian values" candidates.

Simply put each state has it's own issues. Just because he's a "good governor" doesn't mean he'll be a good President. That remains to be seen.

I love these comments! Ha! They are like showtime in Silly Town!

One of you commented on "viability". What do you think this is? An abortion??

You others seem to think Perry just doesn't muster up enough to suit your belief systems. Here's a kicker for ya: Your belief systems and facts are two different things, and manipulations of YOUR belief systems are what got us into this mess in America.

I have to laugh at the thought that any of you actually think your versions of "wisdom" is going to be our choice in this matter of the Presidency. Surprise, surprise! Your version is null and void. We can no longer endure the smell.

The time is coming when YOUR choices are not going to tumble this country further into the pit.

By the way -- you who made the sitcom comment -- you actually watch those things?? Here in Texas we have better things to do. Get a life, pal. ROFL!!

RICK PERRY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Hey uptown, I suppose you think we should overhaul the drug laws to accommodate your addictions???

Not cute what you did to the American flag, pal.

Forum List

Back