We need Rick Perry as President of the USA

Are we talking about the same Texas that just reported a state budget deficit of $27 billion? The same Texas that has doubled it's debt since Perry took office?

Just want to be sure we're talking about the same person.

yeah... but don't confuse him with facts. :cuckoo:

Hey Puddin', ya might want to study the FACTS on that matter BEFORE you decide to post. ROFL!! Do ya even know what the deficit is predicated upon?? ROFL!!!

Do ya need a towel to wipe that egg off your face??

Soggy, great posting!

I don't think Obama would have been successful had it not been for the fact so many Americans had been so badly hammered down emotionally by Bush. Bush helped create this monsterous con job we know as "Obama".

Americans were emotionally desperate and frankly I don't think anyone could have accepted another Repub as President at that time.

I think now the Repubs have had a hard time seperating themselves from that Bush bunch and they don't want any repeats of that horror. In short, they've cleaned up their act but the Democrats haven't. They are still hauling in the radical left and freaky agendas and designs that are obviously putting the country further in a pit. Someone clearly wants America done away with and I'm not buying that "want". Chicago can keep their con men and ballerinas to themselves. That crap isn't good enough for the country.

But we have certainly come down to the wire in this thing, and it's dangerous how close the country is getting to "down".

Rick Perry is the only man in the country who can turn this around, of this I am sure. He must be our next President.

Isn't this the guy that was making passive allusions to secession from the United States?

It certainly is.

Real quickly now Rinata -- and don't cheat. How many States were making such statements??

Maybe Obama and the leftists should have taken the hint and toned down their nutty agendas. Now WE Americans are going to take back our country from the leftists whackjobs.

Did you get that?? Let me know if it needs repeating.

And to the "strange one" who stated Perry should be breaking rocks -- whatza matta pal?? Are you threatened and intimidated by "smart and strong"??? LOL!!! Psst -- America ain't up for grabs. Got that?

Are we talking about the same Texas that just reported a state budget deficit of $27 billion? The same Texas that has doubled it's debt since Perry took office?

Just want to be sure we're talking about the same person.
Republicans call that 'Executive Experience'.

We need Rick Perry as President of the USA

No we don't.

Yes we certainly do. And why?? Because of people ... just like YOU.

DTM's a conservative... Just like YOU.

Unlike you, he's not an idiot.

Me smells a
troll_2.jpg

Thirdly, I hardly find organ harvesting without consent, as humor. YOU have not done your homework and I'm not surprised. You obviously do not read newspapers either. There are already Fire Department ambulance services that are targeting Patients for harvesting. Wouldn't ya know -- more northeast coast ignorance.

I don't make it a point to research other people's lies.

I live in the Midwest. You k now what I like about Midwesterners? They are pragmatic. They simply go to work and get shit done without insisting on telling everyone how fucking great they are.

Texas exceptionalism is idiotic. It might have made sense in 1880.

Now you are 1 of 50 states.

No we don't.

Yes we certainly do. And why?? Because of people ... just like YOU.

DTM's a conservative... Just like YOU.

Unlike you, he's not an idiot.

Me smells a
troll_2.jpg

Obviously you wouldn't know a rat from a rabbit. I have long said Perry should be President. As for your supposed "conservative" friend, it is also equally apparent that "conservatives" (along with Dems) created a huge pile of hoodie in this country.

When people claim they are "conservative" it sends up red flags all over the place. And just because the extreme right aka "conservatives" landed in the Republican Party does not mean they are Republicans. Those nutcases happen to be why so many longterm Repubs left the Party for the Democratic Party. IF you were up on what has been going on, you'd know that.

Tell me, who would you like to see as President? Another Bush?????

By the way, the first campaign I worked was Richard Nixon's. I remained in the Republican Party until George the Dufus wheedled into the Texas Governor's seat and the Presidency. The Party had become a lunatic holding camp.

Any more pearls of wisdom you'd care to fling at anyone?? Might I suggest that you first get the facts before you spout off.

Thirdly, I hardly find organ harvesting without consent, as humor. YOU have not done your homework and I'm not surprised. You obviously do not read newspapers either. There are already Fire Department ambulance services that are targeting Patients for harvesting. Wouldn't ya know -- more northeast coast ignorance.

I don't make it a point to research other people's lies.

I live in the Midwest. You k now what I like about Midwesterners? They are pragmatic. They simply go to work and get shit done without insisting on telling everyone how fucking great they are.

Texas exceptionalism is idiotic. It might have made sense in 1880.

Now you are 1 of 50 states.

Oh please. Because Texas is successful we get a new word attached to us, "exceptionalism" and called "idiotic"?? Really??? And you are what, "pragmatic"?? Otay.

Just how far into holding your State away from bankruptcy has your pragmatic "simply go to work" attitude gotten your State?? And do you have a State Income Tax? Is your State University system so superior your State can boast the receipt of the highest levels of awards for the Sciences (and the highest numbers of awards in the entire country as Texas has, I might add)? Does your State have health insurance for it's people? And on and on ...

Or perhaps your State is one of those that must garner it's income from taxing YOU until you are in the poverty zone OR your Law Enforcement is selling drugs and guns out the back door to meet payroll OR setting up speed traps?? Is your State one of those where kooks and militias have set up in the woods and on the hilltops to await the final ending? We get those types occasionally and they most certainly aren't welcome in Texas.

I'd love to hear something good is happening in any State besides Texas. If it's so great where you are geau, please tell us all about it! I've been to all the States in the Union and what I've seen is sickening. Texas is way way ahead of the pack and you want to besmirch the very people who want to help you get back on track?

The elections are not a matter of Party now. I don't care what Rick Perry's political affiliation is. The guy knows what he is doing and he is the ONLY man I know of in this country who can and will do what has to be done to get this nation back on it's feet. I haven't always agreed with him, but I'll tell you for certain he was indeed always right.

Moreover, he isn't crazy.

I'd like to hear about your State. Bring it on.

Forum List

Back