We need new rules for Congress

Trump has refused to sign the latest funding bill. Presidents are supposed to be able to veto bills.

The problem lies in how the House & Senate operate.

Majority leadership dictate what gets a vote. With Mitch McConnell, Trump is dictating what gets a vote.

Any bill that has been vetoed should return to the houses for a revote. Regardless if a Presidents orders his Senate leader not to. Because in allowing this, wed allow for no veto overrides.
The Left think they’re smarter than the Founding Fathers.
they're just criminals and traitors, I don't know why anybody even pretends to care what they think anymore. We need to care less about what they think, and care more about locking their dumb asses up.

Harry Reid was the one who triggered the rarely-used procedural option called the “nuclear option” to change the Senate rules.

Hurts, don't it? :laughing0301:
I said at the time that was a crappy idea and it would bit us in the ass eventually. Those rules are there for a reason, and should not be tampered with.

Oh they'll figure that out at some point when some "liberal" president doesn't get his way. The question remains however, Don had 2 years with both houses, why couldn't he have gotten his list done? "National Emergency" pouting and a shutdown?

Ok, my guess is you'll see this again. Strong man police state stuff though, straight up.
If you say so Crusader Rabbit....... :rofl:

Watch shoog. Just like the re-rigging of the economic system over the past half century. As the rabble quibble amongst themselves incrementalism is always at work underneath the spectacle, chaos and illusion.
No matter how much you wish it were true we ain't there yet Sparky....... But keep on preachin' the word brother!!!
:lol:

Oh I think we all see things coming apart slowly. Fear and anxiety stalk the land.

Trump has refused to sign the latest funding bill. Presidents are supposed to be able to veto bills.

Majority leadership dictate what gets a vote. With Mitch McConnell, Trump is dictating what gets a vote.

Any bill that has been vetoed should return to the houses for a revote. Regardless if a Presidents orders his Senate leader not to. Because in allowing this, wed allow for no veto overrides.
they're just criminals and traitors, I don't know why anybody even pretends to care what they think anymore. We need to care less about what they think, and care more about locking their dumb asses up.
Why aren't you? You will be walled in with them, your militarized police and your 24/7/365 mass surveillance apparatus. All the for profit internment camps will hold white folk too you know.

Why aren't you? You will be walled in with them, your militarized police and your 24/7/365 mass surveillance apparatus. All the for profit internment camps will hold white folk too you know.
You've mistaken me for someone else.
I don't want militarized police. I wish the cops were pretty much disarmed.
But I'm fine with the for profit prisons and mental hospitals. As bad as they are, they're better than ones run by government racketeers.

I said at the time that was a crappy idea and it would bit us in the ass eventually. Those rules are there for a reason, and should not be tampered with.

Oh they'll figure that out at some point when some "liberal" president doesn't get his way. The question remains however, Don had 2 years with both houses, why couldn't he have gotten his list done? "National Emergency" pouting and a shutdown?

Ok, my guess is you'll see this again. Strong man police state stuff though, straight up.

Watch shoog. Just like the re-rigging of the economic system over the past half century. As the rabble quibble amongst themselves incrementalism is always at work underneath the spectacle, chaos and illusion.
No matter how much you wish it were true we ain't there yet Sparky....... But keep on preachin' the word brother!!!

Oh I think we all see things coming apart slowly. Fear and anxiety stalk the land.
Tain't the first time Sparky and I'm not referring to the onset of the Civil War.........

Why should we be "fearful" and "anxious"? We're the ones who have all the guns. Do you have any idea how many firearms and how many tons of ammunition were purchased during the Obama years?

He was the best firearms salesman this country ever had. :laughing0301:

But I'm fine with the for profit prisons and mental hospitals. As bad as they are, they're better than ones run by government racketeers.

Oh, I thought you'd posted you wanted to lock up people with different political views, nevermind then. Corporations are already in and doing business with, and leasing enslaved labor from your "racketeer" prisons too. Good business to get into since the economic system no longer requires as vast a work force to generate profit margin growth to infinity. We are gong to have to do something with all these people companies no longer need or have livable wage jobs for. Bondage is a business opportunity.

Why should we be "fearful" and "anxious"? We're the ones who have all the guns. Do you have any idea how many firearms and how many tons of ammunition were purchased during the Obama years?

He was the bast firearms salesman this country ever had.

Good question, why are you? Why are whites especially? Why is your corporate state media machine pushing fear all day long? Why is your market all jackass jerky? Why do you need 8 endless wars and a global military occupation? And now this society is so scared it begs to be walled in?

Why america so afraid? Good question.

Oh, I thought you'd posted you wanted to lock up people with different political views, nevermind then. Corporations are already in and doing business with, and leasing enslaved labor from your "racketeer" prisons too. Good business to get into since the economic system no longer requires as vast a work force to generate profit margin growth to infinity. We are gong to have to do something with all these people companies no longer need or have livable wage jobs for. Bondage is a business opportunity.
No I want to lock up the criminals, the human traffickers, the racketeers, and the mentally ill totalitarians of the left.

I want to eliminate all the agencies that illegally prevent us from benefiting from our own resources.
Shut down the fbi, the epa, the usfs, the blm, the atf...shut them all down.

What we need is more government.

Good question, why are you? Why are whites especially? Why is your corporate state media machine pushing fear all day long? Why is your market all jackass jerky? Why do you need 8 endless wars and a global military occupation? And now this society is so scared it baggs to be walled in?

Why america so afraid?

Sounds like you're the one peddling fear.

Good question, why are you? Why are whites especially? Why is your corporate state media machine pushing fear all day long? Why is your market all jackass jerky? Why do you need 8 endless wars and a global military occupation? And now this society is so scared it baggs to be walled in?

Why america so afraid?

Sure, now, go watch some TV hon.

Good question, why are you? Why are whites especially? Why is your corporate state media machine pushing fear all day long? Why is your market all jackass jerky? Why do you need 8 endless wars and a global military occupation? And now this society is so scared it begs to be walled in?

Are those blinders you're wearing removable or did you have them grafted in?

Why america so afraid?

You're not the boss of me.

What we need is more government.
Apparently some folks think so.

Why america so afraid?

You know your society stokes fear love, you just can't admit it here and now.

Tain't the first time Sparky and I'm not referring to the onset of the Civil War.........

Why were you addressing sparky, when he doesn't appear in the chain that you're quoting?
giphy.gif

'cause we like things that make big booms. They're American as apple pie. If you're as armed as most people in my neck of the woods, you fear nobody.

Why america so afraid?

You know your society stokes fear love, you just can't admit it here and now.
What is "my society", pray tell?

Forum List

Back