We need God. We need each other.....Obama

As obama thinks he IS God, then we need HIM, not some other God. The god obama, is a jealous God.

This is more of the democrat it taies a village bullshit.

For 20 years, Obama attended the church of his former pastor, talking about God.

Reverend Jeremiah Wright Jr., who once urged blacks to sing “God damn American” instead of “God Bless America.”

For 20 years, Obama attended the church of his former pastor, talking about God.

Reverend Jeremiah Wright Jr., who once urged blacks to sing “God damn American” instead of “God Bless America.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

I sure don't buy what he's selling.

Anyone who does needs to take a seond, third or fourth look.

In other words you hate him no matter what he says or does.

Hate has nothing to do with anything. We oppose his policies and actions. We think he is a horrendous leader due to his record.

why do you hate everyone you disagree with? That's the only conclusion I could come up with. Just because you disagree with someone on something doesnt mean you hate them. In fact, I would encourage you to love that person more. Because thats the only way we can truly change the world, by loving one another even if they piss us off.

We do need god and each other. To deliver us from this terrible president in November.

We need alot more than that. Having Obama gone isnt going to magically fix everything. We need to restore our history, the stories that have been lost to the general public. We need to restore our culture, which means we need to make better choices in our own lives. We need to write a new chapter for our future, one where we completely change our destinies.

We need the Lord now more than any time in the history of the world.

If not us, who?
If not now, when?

We do need god and each other. To deliver us from this terrible president in November.

We need alot more than that. Having Obama gone isnt going to magically fix everything. We need to restore our history, the stories that have been lost to the general public. We need to restore our culture, which means we need to make better choices in our own lives. We need to write a new chapter for our future, one where we completely change our destinies.

We need the Lord now more than any time in the history of the world.

If not us, who?
If not now, when?

Having Obama gone will make me feel better personally and that's where the fixing starts.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is saying "We need the muslim god."
2. I think not!
3. All America needs now, is love sweet love, and a NEW PRESIDENT!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back