We need God. We need each other.....Obama

This from a guy who has gone out of his way to divide this country in half with the skills of a surgeon... Really???? What we need is a little class from the POTUS by not politicizing tragedies for personal gain.

He's right about one thing, we need God. I dont believe he is sincere with that plea. but it's true.

We don't need the Obama.

The Obama? I think you mean Obama.

There is only one.

Thank God!! :lol:

If the left would quit listening to his Siren Song and watch what he's doing, they just might see what I do.

What comes out of his mouth and what he does are two different things. I agree with Syrenn he doesn't need or want God to be in control, he only wants your vote.

I sure don't buy what he's selling.

Anyone who does needs to take a seond, third or fourth look.

If Bush had made that speech we would be hearing how he is shoving religion down our throats.

For the record, I have no problem with the speech quoted.

Attachments

• $l.jpg
    $l.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 65
If Bush had made that speech we would be hearing how he is shoving religion down our throats.

For the record, I have no problem with the speech quoted.

i Dont have a problem with what he said in those quotes either. I just dont believe for a second he means them. Mostly since he's done the exact opposite.

Each other does not mean D.C.

When the tornado hit Greensburg, Sebelius was whining that she couldn't use the national guard to help.

When, in face, Greensburg and Red Cross officials were turning away donations and help because it was coming so fast.

We need God.
We need each other.
We don't need Barack Obama.

each other does not mean d.c.

When the tornado hit greensburg, sebelius was whining that she couldn't use the national guard to help.

When, in face, greensburg and red cross officials were turning away donations and help because it was coming so fast.

We need god.
We need each other.
We don't need barack obama.

Amen!!!

Forum List

Back