we need an open and honest discussion of Trump's crony Rex Tillerson

Well I can see this thread went nowhere

maybe I'll address Bannon next time and see how that flies

Speaking of Bannon, did you know that back in the 90's he was charged with domestic abuse of his wife? He got the charges dropped however, because he got her to leave town before the trial and go into hiding until it was over. No witness, no plaintiff, no case.

Interesting that Bannon got away with it but when Puzder's domestic case came out, it tanked his nomination.

Steve Bannon, Trump campaign CEO, faced domestic violence charges

Maybe you could include this story in your thread.

Speaking of Bannon, did you know that back in the 90's he was charged with domestic abuse of his wife? He got the charges dropped however, because he got her to leave town before the trial and go into hiding until it was over. No witness, no plaintiff, no case.

Interesting that Bannon got away with it but when Puzder's domestic case came out, it tanked his nomination.

thank you sir, point taken and noted

think I saw all that on Rachel or somewhere...........I've been watching this slimeball for years since the early Breitbarf days, total whore

thank you sir, point taken and noted

think I saw all that on Rachel or somewhere...........I've been watching this slimeball for years since the early Breitbarf days, total whore

Yeah, Rachel had it on her show the other night. She thought the reason it was swept under the rug was because of all the other stuff that was going on at the time. Last summer was pretty hectic news wise.

But like I said, Puzder was slated to be confirmed all the way up until the night before he was dropped. Apparently the thing that sank his confirmation was the Oprah interview his wife did, alleging domestic abuse. When some website got hold of a personal copy of the show from one of the participants and put it up, his chances vanished.

Hard to believe few in the media talk about Tillerson while do talk about Manafort, Flynn and Trump/Putin

[...]

Behind the deep ties between Exxon's Rex Tillerson and Russia

Again you have missed the bus.

All the questions were asked and he is the Secretary of State.

Move along now.

We realize that you are terrorized at the thought of the stunning success coming with the presidency of Donald Trump. Take a deep breath and relax. After a while, you become accustomed to success and good things happening.

Forum List

Back