we may break 70 today!

Sep 12, 2008
Miserbly cold soggy grey spring this year. I think today is only the second time since last October will will get over 70.

I am glad we will get over 70, no mistake.

Oregon is not the place for people with Seasonal Attitude Disorder.

Miserbly cold soggy grey spring this year. I think today is only the second time since last October will will get over 70.

Global Farking Warming! It's Al Gore's fault---but leave Tipper out of it! ;) :D

When the truck breaks 70, the county mounty gets on your tail.

I promised Strollingbones that I would provide a picture of myself shirtless in a speedo. I have to wait till it gets warm to do that.

We were at 75 on Easter.

But, then again, I'm in Maine.

We have had a lot of good years recently in Oregon. From my memories, 50s, 60, and 70s, springs were much more like this one than the ones we have enjoyed in the last 20 years.

January, February, and March were unseasonably warm. Not dry, but not that wet, either. April and May were cool, very wet, some real hammering rain storms. 74 right now, sunshining. Mowed the lawns, should do some more outside work. Hard to get up the ambition, work weekends at the mill.

We finally broke 80 degrees. Only four times in recorded history has this area gone this long without breaking 80 degrees.

82 in Portland today. First time this year. It was glorious. My boy was in the rose parade. He looks like he lost a lot of water.
All last week we were in the 60's. Thursday was miserable. Rain and cold all day. Barley made it to 62

Back down to 75 tomorrow, which is unseasonably cold.

Forum List

Back