We Love Friday Night Dance Night

EVEN in those parts that I mentioned where she is not singing and it is all fast rocking music? The first part her hubby grampa can STILL jam on the guitar with the best of them. :auiqs.jpg:

That’s another example same as do you believe in love where I LOVE the song,but HATE the video.
Man when I saw pat benatar in concert a couple weeks ago when they played my favorite song invincible,those parts where pat does not sing and it’s all music and their jamming,I was totally up and dancing,I was able to cause I had an aisle seat.i was the only one I at the concert in the upper deck doing it,they probably thought I was crazy but I didn’t give a shit. :auiqs.jpg:

mudwhistle Huey for sure has excellent taste in women you can’t deny thst,I mean you got to admit both those two women in if this is it we’re two hit looking babes. :biggrin: They were both dream dates men would kill fir.He fir sure went out of his way to have the film crew show off some hit looking babes in bikinis as well.that’s why that is my favorite video of his agreed.:biggrin:

If only real life was like that life would be great.unfortunately in the real world you don’t have a hot babe with her eyes on you all day and when your current girlfriend dumps you,is right there waiting fir you to help you get over your depression and move on to help you pick up the pieces. :mad: if the real world was like that it would be great huh mud? :mad:

Last edited:
mudwhistle Huey for sure has excellent taste in women you can’t deny thst,I mean you got to admit both those two women in if this is it we’re two hit looking babes. :biggrin: They were both dream dates men would kill fir.He fir sure went out of his way to have the film crew show off some hit looking babes in bikinis as well.that’s why that is my favorite video of his agreed.:biggrin:

If only real life was like that life would be great.unfortunately in the real world you don’t have a hot babe with her eyes on you all day and when your current girlfriend dumps you,is right there waiting fir you to help you get over your depression and move on to help you pick up the pieces. :mad: if the real world was like that it would be great huh mud? :mad:
I've been married to the same woman for over 43 years.
When women start flirting with you all it does is cause problems.
Most of the time they just want you to pay attention to them.
They don't want to do anything. 20 year old girls just wanted to hang around...but they didn't have much when it came to conversation.
I used to have to deal with that when I worked at TRANE.
Even the married women were hitting on me.
Once I went to Ft Campbell and worked for the Dept of the Army that wasn't much of a problem....specially when I cut all of my hair off and had my hip surgery.

I've been married to the same woman for over 43 years.
When women start flirting with you all it does is cause problems.
Most of the time they just want you to pay attention to them.
They don't want to do anything. 20 year old girls just wanted to hang around...but they didn't have much when it came to conversation.
I used to have to deal with that when I worked at TRANE.
Even the married women were hitting on me.
Once I went to Ft Campbell and worked for the Dept of the Army that wasn't much of a problem....specially when I cut all of my hair off and had my hip surgery.
I once had a job where this gorgeous bombshell co worker, she wanted me,she was always flirting with me and giving me hints that she wanted me to ask her out putting her hand on my chest if we were in the break room alone and out in the parking lot alone and things like that and even though she was married,I was highly tempted to do so because she was a goddess and I had NEVER in my lifetime had someone that wanted me as she did other than women I was unattracted to,that’s always been my luck,the ones that don’t have the looks are always into me. :mad: So the fact I finally had a goddess that was flirting with me,I was seriously considering it even though she was married but having a conscience I could not go through with it ESPECIALLY after I later learned she had children as well.

that quickly put an end to that,i fir sure don’t mess with a woman who is married with children,now had she had no children and told me she was getting a divorce,that would have been a much differerent story.

Last edited:
I once had a job where this gorgeous bombshell co worker, she wanted me,she was always flirting with me and giving me hints that she wanted me to ask her out putting her hand on my chest of we were in the break room alone and out in the parking lot alone and things like that and even though she was married,I was highly tempted to do so because she was a goddess and I had NEVER in my lifetime had someone that wanted me as she did other than women I was unattracted to,that’s always been my luck,the ones that don’t have the looks are always into me. :mad: So the fact I finally hid a goddess that was flirting with me,I was seriously considering it even though she was married but having a conscience I could not go through with it ESPECIALLY after I later learned she had children as well.that quickly put an end to that,i fir sure don’t mess with a woman who is married with children,now had she had no children and told me she was getting a divorce,that would have been a much differerent story.
It's a ego trip for them.

I got just ONE question for you.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?
Miranda Lambert sang it best... :(
MirandaLambertKerosene.jpg

Regarding your earlier query about ranking the videos for "I Want A New Drug" vs. "If This Is It"...
I give "If This Is It" a 4
I give "I Want A New Drug" a 3

ITII is the quintessential 80s high quality concept video.
IWAND loses a little bit of ranking because song-wise it's not a good IMO as ITII, not that it doesn't have iconic video moments of Huey's face in the ice water sink, not to mention the nice San Francisco Bay Area exteriors and the blonde woman he keeps crossing paths with. :113:

Miranda Lambert sang it best... :(
View attachment 687505

Regarding your earlier query about ranking the videos for "I Want A New Drug" vs. "If This Is It"...
I give "If This Is It" a 4
I give "I Want A New Drug" a 3

ITII is the quintessential 80s high quality concept video.
IWAND loses a little bit of ranking because song-wise it's not a good IMO as ITII, not that it doesn't have iconic video moments of Huey's face in the ice water sink, not to mention the nice San Francisco Bay Area exteriors and the blonde woman he keeps crossing paths with. :113:

She never said the words do you believe in love in that song though.i agree with you on if this is it being four stars and I want a new drug 3 stars sense it’s not as good a song,those moments you mentioned in the song do indeed hold your attention and make it a very good video,what about the heart of rock and roll,I give that one four stars you? Alan Stallion

Oh and I assume you agree with me that those two women and if this is it we’re hot as well.lol

Last edited:
hey FJB mudwhistle Alan Stallion The Duke

I got just ONE question for you.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?

if so,watch this video,i PROMISE you that you will have over four minutes of a really fun time as i do EVERYTIME i watch this.:):cool:

Man everytime I watch this video it just gives me goosebumps the fact it’s my favorite of his and the backup vocals are amazing alongside the synthesizer and of course most importantly,the song has a special meaning to me. In fact I watched this video twice tonight of that performance and the first time i didnt feel it,but the second time I DID get goosebumps as I usually almost do.:)

For the people that don’t get goosebumps from watching and listening to that song and love Huey Lewis as I do,I just don’t get that.

Last edited:
with the exception of the power of love of course,this was about the only Huey Lewis song that was made after his albumn sports that was a four star song..The quality of his songs after the sports albumn took a MAJOR dive after that. Its a great video as well.

agreed? FJB Alan Stallion mudwhistle Rambunctious The Duke

Last edited:
hey Fjb I know you watched this video before and rated the song 3 stars thats why this time i am asking you if you dont mind,to watch it again BUT only up to the one minute mark where it is just all music and no singing, tell me if you agree from just hearing the MUSIC of the song which is all you hear up to the one minute mark mostly,that if you just heard the MUSIC alone WITHOUT the singing in it,you would really enjoy hearing it more so and would give it four stars insteaf of 3 if you dont mind. would appreciate it,thanks.

tell me if that was something you would enjoy a lot listening to for five minutes straith.thanks.

hey Fjb I know you watched this video before and rated the song 3 stars thats why this time i am asking you if you dont mind,to watch it again BUT only up to the one minute mark where it is just all music and no singing, tell me if you agree from just hearing the MUSIC of the song which is all you hear up to the one minute mark mostly,that if you just heard the MUSIC alone WITHOUT the singing in it,you would really enjoy hearing it more so and would give it four stars insteaf of 3 if you dont mind. would appreciate it,thanks.

tell me if that was something you would enjoy a lot listening to for five minutes straith.thanks.

Hey FJB my Aunt was over at my house when I just happened to be watching Duran Duran live a few months ago and oddly enough when she saw all the band members of thst group she mentioned to me one of them she thought was really good looking,I say oddly enough because before she said that I myself oddly enough was thinking the same thing about that guy,that he really stood out from the other four guys as being good looking.

That being said,got a favor to ask,if you could be so kind would like to ask you to watch that video one more and tell me if you agree there is one guy out of those five thst stand out to you as being good looking? You will want to watch it all the way till the end when they give their bows so you can clearly get a good view of ALL of them.

Do you mind? I hope that’s not asking too much. You can turn of the sound if you like sense you already listened to them once before however when you DID,yiu did give the song 3 stars so you obviously did enjoy it.

If you don’t mind doing this favor,let me know which one that stood out to you so I’ll know if it’s the same one myself and my aunt thought of.:biggrin:

The video is in that link there I quoted myself on.lol

Hey FJB my Aunt was over at my house when I just happened to be watching Duran Duran live a few months ago and oddly enough when she saw all the band members of thst group she mentioned to me one of them she thought was really good looking,I say oddly enough because before she said that I myself oddly enough was thinking the same thing about that guy,that he really stood out from the other four guys as being good looking.

That being said,got a favor to ask,if you could be so kind would like to ask you to watch that video one more and tell me if you agree there is one guy out of those five thst stand out to you as being good looking? You will want to watch it all the way till the end when they give their bows so you can clearly get a good view of ALL of them.

Do you mind? I hope that’s not asking too much. You can turn of the sound if you like sense you already listened to them once before however when you DID,yiu did give the song 3 stars so you obviously did enjoy it.

If you don’t mind doing this favor,let me know which one that stood out to you so I’ll know if it’s the same one myself and my aunt thought of.:biggrin:

The video is in that link there I quoted myself on.lol

Sure, I just did but there wasn't anybody I really found attractive.

Forum List

Back