We know what the GOP is doing. No one is talking about WHY they are doing it.

This is obviously a witchhunt. Like going after Eric Holder.

Like Obama's birth certificate.

Like Obama taking a vacation that cost 200 million dollars a day.

Like Solyndra.

Like Gunrunning.

Like Obama's high school and college transcripts.

Like his law license.

Like his buying a house.

Like gay limo rides.

It's been nearly 5 years. Republicans have tried EVERYTHING to get something on this guy. Remember when they invited him to the Republican retreat? How excited they were. Finally, the "big guys" were going to teach the little black boy how out of his element he is. Remember he "cleaned their collective clocks"? Who taught who?

Republicans understand that the country is changing. The Demographics are changing. They can't "play fair" and win. They have abandoned even trying to attract minorities. Besides, bringing in large numbers of Hispanics and blacks into a party where the majority already fled the Southern based Democratic Party in the middle 60's would only weaken the party further. They have no other party to flee to, to get away from unwanted minorities.

So what they are doing is teaching America a lesson.

We already saw it with the extension of the Bush Tax cuts:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

We saw it with the downgrade:

Boehner: I got 98 percent of everything I wanted in debt deal - The Hill

We saw it with BP:

Subpoena power for Obama Administration in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

We saw it with Romney:

Romney won't represent 47% of Americans | The American Conservative

We saw it with gun legislation to keep guns from felons and crazies:

90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn't this a political slam dunk?

We saw it with voter suppression:

Push to overturn Voting Rights Act tied to GOP voter suppression efforts

They are blackmailing America. They are saying to the majority of Americans, "See? If we don't get our way, this is what we will do". They have put the line down into the sand. They aren't giving us any reasonable policies. They aren't meeting anyone "half way". This is about, "You do what we say or we will bring down the entire country" and they mean it. They are "teaching this country a lesson". The question is, will it work?

Rdean not knowing what the point your trying to make? do you wish their was a media black out and Obama could do what ever he wish? I am 47 years old and this has been going on forever with every POTUS since I started reading the opinion pages in the paper at 7 years old. thats just how politics is.

I wish Republicans would limit their vitriol to his policies. Explain why they won't work and perhaps come up with a few of their own that aren't totally bullshit.

Trickle down? Really? And let him die? Seriously?

Like Solyndra.

Like Gunrunning.

Like his law license.

Like his buying a house.

Like gay limo rides.

It's been nearly 5 years. Republicans have tried EVERYTHING to get something on this guy. Remember when they invited him to the Republican retreat? How excited they were. Finally, the "big guys" were going to teach the little black boy how out of his element he is. Remember he "cleaned their collective clocks"? Who taught who?

Republicans understand that the country is changing. The Demographics are changing. They can't "play fair" and win. They have abandoned even trying to attract minorities. Besides, bringing in large numbers of Hispanics and blacks into a party where the majority already fled the Southern based Democratic Party in the middle 60's would only weaken the party further. They have no other party to flee to, to get away from unwanted minorities.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

We saw it with BP:

Subpoena power for Obama Administration in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

We saw it with Romney:

90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn't this a political slam dunk?

They are blackmailing America. They are saying to the majority of Americans, "See? If we don't get our way, this is what we will do". They have put the line down into the sand. They aren't giving us any reasonable policies. They aren't meeting anyone "half way". This is about, "You do what we say or we will bring down the entire country" and they mean it. They are "teaching this country a lesson". The question is, will it work?

The majority of voters know this.

This is all about the 2014 elections where right wingers can do well in some districts. It is not about America

Hillary Clinton is the leading Democratic candidate for President in 2016

"what difference does it make?" "ah ain't been no way tared..."?

there are so many clips of her making a fool of herself, she has zero chance of ever holding any political office again. she and bubba are a sad chapter in history.

You wouldn't happen to have the sentence following that sound bite would ya?

We don't want you to be deceptive

It's a congressional investigation into the Benghazi disaster. Why does that sound so strange to the radical left? I thought the "most open administration in history" had nothing to hide. Apparently they have lots to hide and the democrats on the committee will do their damndest to make sure it stays hidden.

Nine hearings and no findings of wrongdoing?

The only scandal I see is the one foisted on the American people by the administration.

You know. Blaming a video when they knew, via the CIA, that AQ was the attacker. Hell. They told that lie for two weeks.

Ask the folks who lost loved ones at Benghazi. Bet they don't think its entertainment at all. But hey. What do you obama worshiper care. Its only four dead men. No sweat.

What a fascinating case study in human psychology to watch some of the libs so invested in deflecting, that they've lost sight of their principles which should lead them to be the first ones in line to ask the important questions. Instead, they're so grateful to a media who enables and helps justify their course of mocking it. I know there are libs who have a sickening feeling in their stomachs about how this whole thing has unfolded, and as much as they might hope it disappears, they know it just doesn't feel right. I don't really expect any libs here to step up and make such a public confession, but it's enough that I still have faith in humanity, and in private they recognize the cold reality of the situation. It's shameful when people truly put partisanship above seeking the truth, but at least we can be entertained with rdean's phoney and predictable charade.:D

The only scandal I see is the one foisted on the American people by the administration.

You know. Blaming a video when they knew, via the CIA, that AQ was the attacker. Hell. They told that lie for two weeks.

Ask the folks who lost loved ones at Benghazi. Bet they don't think its entertainment at all. But hey. What do you obama worshiper care. Its only four dead men. No sweat.

What a fascinating case study in human psychology to watch some of the libs so invested in deflecting, that they've lost sight of their principles which should lead them to be the first ones in line to ask the important questions. Instead, they're so grateful to a media who enables and helps justify their course of mocking it. I know there are libs who have a sickening feeling in their stomachs about how this whole thing has unfolded, and as much as they might hope it disappears, they know it just doesn't feel right. I don't really expect any libs here to step up and make such a public confession, but it's enough that I still have faith in humanity, and in private they recognize the cold reality of the situation. It's shameful when people truly put partisanship above seeking the truth, but at least we can be entertained with rdean's phoney and predictable charade.:D

Deflecting what? Be specific.

It's a congressional investigation into the Benghazi disaster. Why does that sound so strange to the radical left? I thought the "most open administration in history" had nothing to hide. Apparently they have lots to hide and the democrats on the committee will do their damndest to make sure it stays hidden.

Nine hearings and no findings of wrongdoing?

You gotta admit, it's hilarious Republicans finally found some "money" to pay for embassy security.

House Republicans propose extra $2 billion for embassy security | Reuters

They think they can point to money for security in 2013 after Hillary warned them in 2011. They think Americans are too stupid to do the math.

I don't take orders from trolls.:lol: How's your little tum tum feeling...do you avoid looking in the mirror??:D

I don't take orders from trolls.:lol: How's your little tum tum feeling...do you avoid looking in the mirror??:D

Give me a break. You have a reputation for doing anything for a crumpled five.

1221680016DeSf9S.jpg
images
tumblr_lo5hk29mYf1qhie7z.png

Like Solyndra.

Like Gunrunning.

Like his law license.

Like his buying a house.

Like gay limo rides.

We saw it with BP:

We saw it with Romney:

Rdean not knowing what the point your trying to make? do you wish their was a media black out and Obama could do what ever he wish? I am 47 years old and this has been going on forever with every POTUS since I started reading the opinion pages in the paper at 7 years old. thats just how politics is.

I wish Republicans would limit their vitriol to his policies. Explain why they won't work and perhaps come up with a few of their own that aren't totally bullshit.

Trickle down? Really? And let him die? Seriously?

Rdean I know your smarter then this my friend. I can tell becuase your asking questions. I hated bush jr. after powell became a potsey to the UN. can you please search deep inside you and figure it out? you are questioning Obama.

Wingnuts don't want to help - they just want to criticize.

No, we have to compromise. you promise you wont take our guns? then we promise to work with you. simple as that. You want to revist Obama care and work with us? ok, lets have a better plan.......

Forum List

Back