We know how to stop school shootings

Except for the rest of the industrialized world... where gun ownership is rare and so is violent crime.

Again- 9158 Gun murders in the US vs. 11 in Japan.

You spend you life here but choose to ignore the thread from yesterday punching holes in that theory. Selective memory, I suppose.

Oh bullshit. We have more gun deaths in this country than the next 23 industrialized countries COMBINED. 8 children die as the result of a gunshot EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. Oh, but we need MORE guns right? Fuck you.

Barretta thinks this is a great idea.........

kids-with-guns.jpg

You spend you life here but choose to ignore the thread from yesterday punching holes in that theory. Selective memory, I suppose.

Oh bullshit. We have more gun deaths in this country than the next 23 industrialized countries COMBINED. 8 children die as the result of a gunshot EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. Oh, but we need MORE guns right? Fuck you.

kids-with-guns.jpg

Looks like 3 little girls that likely won't be victims down the road to me.

kids-with-guns.jpg

The statistics tell a different tale. Statistically one of those guns are 43 times more likely to shoot a friend, family member or acquaintance than an intruder. It's more likely that one of those guns would be used in a suicide than in stopping a crime.

kids-with-guns.jpg

The statistics tell a different tale. Statistically one of those guns are 43 times more likely to shoot a friend, family member or acquaintance than an intruder. It's more likely that one of those guns would be used in a suicide than in stopping a crime.

My money's on the one in the middle. She looks pretty nervous with that gun, like she's about to shoot one of her sisters.

kids-with-guns.jpg

lol what progressive gun hating group put that stat out?

Statistics on Guns in the Home & Safe Storage

All sourced for your reading pleasure.

Are you always a douche? Don't worry zekey about me being in that position. You worry about yourself. Ever in the military zekester?

I was.

And frankly, I wouldn't want to walk down the street where everyone was packing, either.

That's just a great way for a bad situation to escalate into something worse very quickly.

Or a potentially bad situation stopped in it's tracks.

Except that never actually happens. Usually because the man who is carrying around a penis-surrogate in a holster rarely has the presense of mind to use it in a crisis properly.

If you follow the link to the source they "quote" there is nothing but someones opinion on those stats, they aren't sourced at all. I could be missing them of course, but I don't see it.
Where is the data that bullshit is taken from?
MMS: Error

If you follow the link to the source they "quote" there is nothing but someones opinion on those stats, they aren't sourced at all. I could be missing them of course, but I don't see it.
Where is the data that bullshit is taken from?
MMS: Error

The article's sources are all listed at the end of the article. You'll have to read each study on your own. I can't do everything for you. :D

Forum List

Back