We know how to stop school shootings

Everyone I know that has been robbed at gunpoint didn't wish they had a gun...they wished that guy didn't.

Yeah sure but that aside, guess what? That other guy, the bad guy..will always have a gun no matter what you do.

Except for the rest of the industrialized world... where gun ownership is rare and so is violent crime.

Again- 9158 Gun murders in the US vs. 11 in Japan.

Just about makes you cum in your pants to think that, maybe, just maybe, that it could be YOU in the situation to shoot that bad guy dead. Dream on. Don't forget, when you leave the house, arm youself well. The bad guys are looking for you.

Are you paranoid? Or just delusional?

The worst of it is that had I or one of the other couple hundred permit holders I know blown this sack of shit away before he killed these folks, we'd be locked up for violating the "gun free zone" despite saving 26lives.

Why is it that when i was in high school you could drive on to campus with a loaded shotgun or rifle in your window gun rack?
I would say what we have now is a social problem.
And who is responsible for filling our kids heads with a false sense of importance and an ego the size of Texas? Hmmmmmm...............

Look in the mirror, buster. Parents have their children for most of the time they are growing up.

Dont look at me. The wife and I made the decision not to have kids.
Libs have made it impossible to discipline children at home or at school.So no consequences for their actions throughout childhood.
Organized sports where you dont keep score. Is it any wonder kids flip out when life gets tough?
They're not prepared for real life by the time they reach adulthood.
Anyone who cant see the correlation between how we raise our children and the current societal problems is either blind or a moron.

Everyone I know that has been robbed at gunpoint didn't wish they had a gun...they wished that guy didn't.

Yeah sure but that aside, guess what? That other guy, the bad guy..will always have a gun no matter what you do.

Except for the rest of the industrialized world... where gun ownership is rare and so is violent crime.

You spend you life here but choose to ignore the thread from yesterday punching holes in that theory. Selective memory, I suppose.

You can't even get these hoodlums to put their clothes on correctly or speak intelligently. How in the hell are you going to get them to conform to gun laws?

You spend you life here but choose to ignore the thread from yesterday punching holes in that theory. Selective memory, I suppose.

Oh bullshit. We have more gun deaths in this country than the next 23 industrialized countries COMBINED. 8 children die as the result of a gunshot EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. Oh, but we need MORE guns right? Fuck you.

Just about makes you cum in your pants to think that, maybe, just maybe, that it could be YOU in the situation to shoot that bad guy dead. Dream on. Don't forget, when you leave the house, arm youself well. The bad guys are looking for you.

Hey, dumbfuck: Concealed carry works to stop mass shootings. Clearly and inarguably.

Your irrational rantings do nothing to change reality.

Ah yes, the society that you fruitloops dream of for us. Everybody packs all the time. Allways watch your back, be ready to quick draw at the sight of a stranger. A five year old is a bit slow and gets blown away, "Oh well, Darwin, you know".

You are sick fucks, and I and most Americans completely reject you vision for our nation.

There will be gun laws now.
There it is, folks:

Roxy is on record as saying he doesn't want people to be able to defend themselves and others. He wants more victims for criminals.

1. Everyone that owns an assault weopon has to have the same license as for a fully automatic weopon. And, if caught outside of the home with that weopon, without a license, the weopon is confiscated and destroyed, the person goes to jail, and has a felony count on their record.

If you sell or give such a weopon to someone who does not have a license, it is a felony.

You have to have said license before you purchase such a weopon, and there is at least a month's waiting period before you take possession of the weopon.

2. You store your guns, of any kind, irresponsibly, and someone takes them and commits a crime with them, you own that crime.

Why do you want more victims, Roxy?

Progressivism is a death cult.

Hey, dumbfuck: Concealed carry works to stop mass shootings. Clearly and inarguably.

Didn't help in Arizona did it? You don't even need a fucking permit in AZ.

odometers%20nov%202012.jpg

Fox and Friends believed we should arm teachers. Can you imagine a teacher trying to teach with gun in his hand? And student taking a gun from a teacher and killing her and students. I would never have taken a gun to my class room of special ed kids. Scares the hell out of me. Guns cannot get into air ports and court rooms and we can do the same for schools and class rooms. And I would not send my child to a school with armed teachers.

It obviously helped in all the examples in the OP -- the examples the lying bitch Mother Jones left out of their progressive history revision.

Progressives lie. All the time.

With illegal aliens you had better carry a gun.

But Lott’s conclusions are controversial — and other academics have criticized his work as either simplistic or subject to empirical errors. In 2004, a committee of the National Research Council of the National Academies devoted a chapter in a report titled “Firearms and Violence: A Critical Review” examining Lott’s research. The report concluded:

No link between right-to-carry laws and changes in crime is apparent in the raw data, even in the initial sample; it is only once numerous covariates are included that the negative results in the early data emerge. While the trend models show a reduction in the crime growth rate following the adoption of right-to-carry laws, these trend reductions occur long after law adoption, casting serious doubt on the proposition that the trend models estimated in the literature reflect effects of the law change. Finally, some of the point estimates are imprecise. Thus, the committee concludes that with the current evidence it is not possible to determine that there is a causal link between the passage of right-to-carry laws and crime rates.[...]

Another sustained critique was by Ian Ayres and John J. Donohue III, who wrote a 2003 paper titled “Shooting Down the More Guns, Less Crime Hypothesis.” They said:
We conclude that Lott and Mustard have made an important scholarly contribution in establishing that these laws have not led to the massive bloodbath of death and injury that some of their opponents feared. On the other hand, we find that the statistical evidence that these laws have reduced crime is limited, sporadic, and extraordinarily fragile. Minor changes of specifications can generate wide shifts in the estimated effects of these laws, and some of the most persistent findings — such as the association of shall-issue laws with increases in (or no effect on) robbery and with substantial increases in various types of property crime — are not consistent with any plausible theory of deterrence.

Do concealed-weapon laws result in less crime?

And it's time again for the question that's never been answered:

How are you going to get criminals to obey the law?

Yeah, you're absolutely right. What's the point in laws? Criminals are going to break them after all. Get rid of laws!!!

:rolleyes:

And it's time again for the question that's never been answered:

How are you going to get criminals to obey the law?

Yeah, you're absolutely right. What's the point in laws? Criminals are going to break them after all. Get rid of laws!!!

:rolleyes:
...or you could stop being an emotional horse's ass and offer real solutions -- not ones that have no effect on crime other than to create more victims.

But you'd rather keep being an emotional horse's ass.

I don't read every thread, but I'm reasonably sure that whatever it was, it was pretty fucking retarded.

EVERY other industrialized country restricts gun ownership to varying degrees, and the more restriction they have, the less murder/gun death they have. Which seems to blow a hole in the "only criminals will have guns" theory of gun control.

Forum List

Back