We know better!

I've been doing some pro-bono work, putting together a new ad campaign for the Big Blue Wave. I've been looking a for a short, catchy phrase that captures the zeitgeist of modern Democrats. After consulting with some of the prominent Democrats on USMB, I think I've come up with the perfect thing: "We know better!".

This is the main message the Democrats need to communicate to the American people. They know what's best for you! And if you disagree, it can only mean you're an ignorant racist. Or a misogynist. Or just really, really stupid.

I think the brevity and simplicity of this slogan will play well with the ignorant, white rednecks, and ensure gains for the Democrats going forward. What do you all think?

If you doubt the wisdom of this campaign, just remember - "We know better!"™

Fuck you, America!

We're coming for your guns and your wallet, we have Illegals we need to feed and shelter

You forgot, "The WeakWhytes are too lazy to work the fields!". :auiqs.jpg:

Here you go!

Dem2018.jpeg

You guys already do that.
All I hear from you is how America has problems, nothing uplifting from you. It's just a country full of racism, sexism, homophobia, plutocrats, well you know the rest.....same shit your side always spouts.
Oh I didn't know all you wanted was a hug :rolleyes:

Good fucking grief
Yep, the left thinks people should come here than bitches about how bad it is....it's hilarious.
^ spent 2009 - 2017 bitching about how bad it is
Not everything, dipshit....the difference is when Obama did shit I liked I said it, it just wasn't that often....but making tax cuts permanent is great.....

Oh and your girl Nancy, wants to make those crumbs permanent........I'm glad she's on board, maybe we can get that done ASAP.
Probably not. Trump has fomented far too much anger for even his own party to agree on anything.

What has he done to "foment" anger... oh, and winning the election doesn't count.

Oh I didn't know all you wanted was a hug :rolleyes:

Good fucking grief
Yep, the left thinks people should come here than bitches about how bad it is....it's hilarious.
^ spent 2009 - 2017 bitching about how bad it is
Not everything, dipshit....the difference is when Obama did shit I liked I said it, it just wasn't that often....but making tax cuts permanent is great.....

Oh and your girl Nancy, wants to make those crumbs permanent........I'm glad she's on board, maybe we can get that done ASAP.
Probably not. Trump has fomented far too much anger for even his own party to agree on anything.

What has he done to "foment" anger... oh, and winning the election doesn't count.
Blaming the FBI for example They said BEFORE election they investigated Hillary BUT didn't say they were investigating Trump and now the AH bashes FBI instead of kissing their asses??

The Republican War On The Middle Class

I know I’m not the first one to use this phrase, but it’s time we all started using it. Say it again with me:

The Republican War On The Middle Class

Now let’s say it a million times until it sticks. And don’t just say it because it’s a simple clean message, don’t just say it because it’s good strategy — say it because it’s the truth.
The DNC is full of communists.

The Bourgeoisie is the middle class.

Communism is the war on the Bourgeoisie.

Ergo....

And, don't call me a do-nothing Republicrat. I hate those fuckers too.

I've been doing some pro-bono work, putting together a new ad campaign for the Big Blue Wave. I've been looking a for a short, catchy phrase that captures the zeitgeist of modern Democrats. After consulting with some of the prominent Democrats on USMB, I think I've come up with the perfect thing: "We know better!".

This is the main message the Democrats need to communicate to the American people. They know what's best for you! And if you disagree, it can only mean you're an ignorant racist. Or a misogynist. Or just really, really stupid.

I think the brevity and simplicity of this slogan will play well with the ignorant, white rednecks, and ensure gains for the Democrats going forward. What do you all think?

They should go with what we know works and use "And I alone can fix it". It appealed to the simple minded and uneducated and all around lazy people that wanted something fixed for them.

What’s the GOP platform? jiggle keys in front of the rubes while you pick their pockets ?

The GOP base is every bit as judgemental towards people that aint white, male and act within a 18th century manner.

Pretty nannystatist I must say!

The GOP base is every bit as judgemental towards people that aint white, male and act within a 18th century manner.

So, maybe "It's different when we do it!" ?

I dunno. Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Well. I know morons hate being told that they are morons. But sometimes it is true.

Dems have been better for the economy.
Dems have been more fiscally responsible.
Dems have embraced freedom and personal responsibility.
Dems have far less corruption in office.
Dems would never allow a moron to be the nominee for president.

We kinda know better.

They should go with what we know works and use "And I alone can fix it". It appealed to the simple minded and uneducated and all around lazy people that wanted something fixed for them.

Here's the thing though. Trump's message, his campaign - his essence - is shit. And yet the country picked him over Hillary and the Democrats. This should really be a wake up call for the Democrats. But with only a few minor exceptions, I'm not seeing any push to change their direction. It's the same old, same old. Doesn't it worry Democrats that half the country doesn't want what they're selling - that they want to avoid it so badly, in fact, that they chose a TV ass clown to be President instead?

Last edited:

Well. I know morons hate being told that they are morons. But sometimes it is true.

We kinda know better.

Stay the course!

Spoken like someone who would never deign to converse with, let alone be friends with, anyone outside her own worldview.

Do hold your breath waiting for your condemnation to matter to someone.

We kinda know better.

Stay the course!

Nah. That’s not been working too well. I think we will do a few things differently. Perhaps you’ll get a glimpse of these things in November.

Forum List

Back