We Knew this was coming.

You soldiers should learn to keep it in yer pants...

Sex is as old as the world...........and I'm simply pointing out that young men and women are going to get horny and no amount of words are going to change that.

Which is why I bluntly put it out there on this thread. It has happened, still happens, and will continue to happen. It doesn't matter what rule you type up, or the consequences of doing so to young men and women. It is a matter of nature and thus applies to this discussion.

There have been women in the military for decades.

So how is it the military does not want women?

Why would they lie and say that women can't do more than 3 pull-ups?

If I was a business owner and gave you goods, I would not extend credit to you unless you paid me back. It is a simple rule.

They lied and said that women can't do more than 3 pull-ups. Pay for the truth and say they were wrong or lied and then I'll give you more truth.

Until then, you are against me and it won't matter what I say anyway.

The women in that video don't seem to be big physical fitness experts and yet they can do more than three pull-ups.

Someone lied and it is now your turn to pay me with the truth.

See link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/military/294070-we-knew-this-was-coming-25.html#post8733825

Said with the greatest respect for the accomplishments and service and sacrifice of women in the US Armed Forces...

I, for one, am simply not in favor of allowing women into combat situations...

But, if 'the times' are going to steamroller over me anyway...

Personally, I would grudgingly concede...

* Women in combat flight operations
* Women in combat armor operations
* Women in combat artillery operations
* Women in combat naval operations

...BUT...

I don't want 'em in the Infantry...

* They are not strong enough
* They are not emotionally equipped
* They will suffer more if captured
* Their male comrades will take more risks to protect them

Mind you...

* I know that I'm stereotyping, and I apologize, but I'm firm in those perceptions.
* I know there are exceptions - I don't care - safety first - don't take chances
* It goes against the Egalitarian grain - I don't care - safety first - don't take chances
* I know that I don't get to make those decisions - but I felt like having my say

Forum List

Back