We kinda suck at picking leaders

What's all this Bush was a divider crap anyway?

By the time he got to his last year in office he had so united this country against his administration and party that we happily elected a friggin negro for president. And if it wasn't a negro, it would've been a woman. That's some damn powerful uniting right there motherfuckers!

I am pretty sure you just made several points against your own position. Under qualified person for President woudl have been fine by me. The rest of your crap needs to be checked at the door.

What's all this Bush was a divider crap anyway?

By the time he got to his last year in office he had so united this country against his administration and party that we happily elected a friggin negro for president. And if it wasn't a negro, it would've been a woman. That's some damn powerful uniting right there motherfuckers!

I am pretty sure you just made several points against your own position. Under qualified person for President woudl have been fine by me. The rest of your crap needs to be checked at the door.

clearly you have a strong grasp of the concept of sarcasm.

I dont get it. I thought this was a board for debating. I say what I feel...you say what you feel.

Never questioned your integrity nodog and Ravi.....we do not see eye to eye...heck...both of you seem to frown on me as a person for my beleif...I dont get it.

Anyway....I do NOT put words in his mouth...I used it as an example...and made it clear he did NOT say those things.....yet THAT is what you are attacking.

Remember...it is not what you say...it is what those that listen hear.

That being said...I find it interesting how many times a week Gibbs says "I have the treanscript right here....the Presidnet did not say that"

Why do you think that is?

I have not attacked you personally have I? I said you are more of a divider than Obama because you are putting words into his mouth and claiming that is his message, because I believe you are. I didn't think that was a personal attack.

I think one suggestion as to why Gibbs is continually having to produce transcripts is because it has become a common attack to put words into Obama's mouth and claim that even though he did not say those words - those words somehow more accurately reflect his message than the actual words he said.

In terms of: it's not what you say but it is what people hear .....
I would suggest that it IS what you say - NOT what people CLAIM you say - that matters.

I think the more likely scenario is that Gibbs has to keep transcripts to keep track of the bald faced lies obamalama tells. it's hard to keep up without notes. Truth is easily remembered.

I dont get it. I thought this was a board for debating. I say what I feel...you say what you feel.

Never questioned your integrity nodog and Ravi.....we do not see eye to eye...heck...both of you seem to frown on me as a person for my beleif...I dont get it.

Anyway....I do NOT put words in his mouth...I used it as an example...and made it clear he did NOT say those things.....yet THAT is what you are attacking.

Remember...it is not what you say...it is what those that listen hear.

That being said...I find it interesting how many times a week Gibbs says "I have the treanscript right here....the Presidnet did not say that"

Why do you think that is?

I have not attacked you personally have I? I said you are more of a divider than Obama because you are putting words into his mouth and claiming that is his message, because I believe you are. I didn't think that was a personal attack.

I think one suggestion as to why Gibbs is continually having to produce transcripts is because it has become a common attack to put words into Obama's mouth and claim that even though he did not say those words - those words somehow more accurately reflect his message than the actual words he said.

I would suggest that it IS what you say - NOT what people CLAIM you say - that matters.

I think the more likely scenario is that Gibbs has to keep transcripts to keep track of the bald faced lies obamalama tells. it's hard to keep up without notes. Truth is easily remembered.

Or, more likely, it's just a matter of having EVIDENCE on hand to burst the matt drudge-like input of your side's spin. But, given how those mobile chem labs turned out I guess we know how much value you people put on evidence.

Or, more likely, it's just a matter of having EVIDENCE on hand to burst the matt drudge-like input of your side's spin. But, given how those mobile chem labs turned out I guess we know how much value you people put on evidence.

oh bullshit ya big whiny brat, it's not like every utterance his majesty spews isn't "caught on tape."

oh bullshit ya big whiny brat, it's not like every utterance his majesty spews isn't "caught on tape."

and that Gibbs STILL needs a fucking print out of actual quotes is probably lost on you. Again, mobile chem labs.

and that Gibbs STILL needs a fucking print out of actual quotes is probably lost on you. Again, mobile chem labs.

Gibbs is a libtard and needs a telepromter, so what else is new?

I'll take that as your admittance that you have nothing more to add. Lord fucking knows dems are the first people to use a teleprompter in the white house.

:rofl:

no wonder your kind have no more credibility left. Good fucking grief, be they birthers or teabaggers you people have become farcical.

I'll take that as your admittance that you have nothing more to add. Lord fucking knows dems are the first people to use a teleprompter in the white house.

no wonder your kind have no more credibility left. Good fucking grief, be they birthers or teabaggers you people have become farcical.

is yer whine fest gonna last much longer doyathink?

Maybe you should take some of the FAIL out of your ears given that I'm laughing at you rather that whining to you.

And by we, I mean me. Since I voted for Bush and Obama.

Bush was all balls no brains.

Obama is all brains no balls.

Is it really too much to ask for to elect a leader with a healthy and balanced supply of both?

Is it too much to ask to quit voting for the two main parties, considering that at this point only the very least educated think either of them are on OUR side?

Maybe you should take some of the FAIL out of your ears given that I'm laughing at you rather that whining to you.

sounds like a revved up, high pitched whine to me!

Ron Paul is a REPUBLICAN, no?

The one and only that I've ever voted for, yes. In my primary. Not because he had an R, but because he was the kind of conservative that I actually like.

And in the general I voted 3rd party.

Of course, if you let only the mainstream media do your thinking for you throughout the race (as most of the electorate does), you may very well have actually thought Paul was running Libertarian, considering how many times they made sure they mentioned that word when they spoke of him.

I'm sorry, I actually voted for 2. I voted for one of the R candidates in my gubernatorial primary back in June. He was basically the Ron Paul of that race.

Last edited:
CRAP!

:lol: I voted for 3 total. I thought about it and also forgot about Murray Sabrin in NJ's senate primary last year. Again though, another Ron Paul type candidate.

I just want to be transparent in my voting if I'm going to criticize. Considering the RP connection to my voting, you can hopefully see the pattern.

It's not about the R, it's about the ideology. Since the R's and the D's have the market cornered, some of the more 'rogue' candidates prefer to play along. I'm regged R for the sole purpose of voting for those candidates. In a general election though where a voter's party affiliation doesn't matter, you better damn well fucking have your shit together or your party means jack fucking squat to me.

Ron Paul is about as honest as they come. If we picked him as the President, I'd have to take back all those terrible things I said about the American populace... namely that they seem to vote based on where the pen lands randomly on the ballot.

Ron Paul is about as honest as they come. If we picked him as the President, I'd have to take back all those terrible things I said about the American populace... namely that they seem to vote based on where the pen lands randomly on the ballot.

I can actually imagine scenarios in this past pres. election where some indies literally threw a dart at a red and blue poster with their eyes closed to determine their vote.

Forum List

Back