We kinda suck at picking leaders

sorry - trying to put words into Obama's mouth that he didn't say - even in the form of a poem - doesn't make Obama a divider.
If you've opted out of the process, then you've divided yourself out. Can't blame anyone but yourself. And if you are trying to put dividing words into someone else's mouth ..... who is the divider??????

obama is the divider. He wages race war. He wages class war and he wages economic war. This country has never been more divided than it is right now.

Its really not leaders that we should worry about but policies. Politicians should just do what the majority of their voters want and let the voters decide policy. That is what politicians should do and should not concern themselves with "leading" because they are just pegs that fit whatever hole we the voters create with our own debate. They can be a braindead retard as long as the vote for what we tell them to vote for and everything will be fine because the role of policy creation should be in the hands of the voters and not in the hands of the elected politicians.

Wrong!

Those in office are actually a check and balance against the simple majority. We are a Republic not a strict democracy. You might want to check into what that means.

sorry - trying to put words into Obama's mouth that he didn't say - even in the form of a poem - doesn't make Obama a divider.
If you've opted out of the process, then you've divided yourself out. Can't blame anyone but yourself. And if you are trying to put dividing words into someone else's mouth ..... who is the divider??????

obama is the divider. He wages race war. He wages class war and he wages economic war. This country has never been more divided than it is right now.

HA!

yea.. except for the years 2000 to 2008.

More sensless hyperbole.

Does the American Civil War ring a bell?

Not to say we are anywhere near that divided now - just an easy example of the hysterical, sky-is-falling mentality that is at work and being exploited here.

There ARE many people who have decided to opt out of the system (probably because they are losing) and are looking for another way to achieve their objectives that do NOT include democracy or majority rules.
Nice try - but that CHOICE is not Obama's fault. It is the fault of those who made that choice - period. No matter how much they try to blame someone else for their own choice.

We've always been divided.

It's just recently that we've become aware of it.

I dont get it. I thought this was a board for debating. I say what I feel...you say what you feel.

Never questioned your integrity nodog and Ravi.....we do not see eye to eye...heck...both of you seem to frown on me as a person for my beleif...I dont get it.

Anyway....I do NOT put words in his mouth...I used it as an example...and made it clear he did NOT say those things.....yet THAT is what you are attacking.

Remember...it is not what you say...it is what those that listen hear.

That being said...I find it interesting how many times a week Gibbs says "I have the treanscript right here....the Presidnet did not say that"

Why do you think that is?

We've always been divided. It's just recently that we've become aware of it.
I would suggest that there are those who have been well aware of the differences for quite some time now. Perhaps it's just that NOW a new group of folks find themselves in the minority. Guess it is a wake-up call for THEM.

I dont get it. I thought this was a board for debating. I say what I feel...you say what you feel.

Never questioned your integrity nodog and Ravi.....we do not see eye to eye...heck...both of you seem to frown on me as a person for my beleif...I dont get it.

Anyway....I do NOT put words in his mouth...I used it as an example...and made it clear he did NOT say those things.....yet THAT is what you are attacking.

That being said...I find it interesting how many times a week Gibbs says "I have the treanscript right here....the Presidnet did not say that"

.....because it's easy to make a talking point out of a "quote" that someone never made? Read the Drudge Report? WND?

I have not attacked you personally have I? I said you are more of a divider than Obama because you are putting words into his mouth and claiming that is his message, because I believe you are. I didn't think that was a personal attack.

I think one suggestion as to why Gibbs is continually having to produce transcripts is because it has become a common attack to put words into Obama's mouth and claim that even though he did not say those words - those words somehow more accurately reflect his message than the actual words he said.

In terms of: it's not what you say but it is what people hear .....
I would suggest that it IS what you say - NOT what people CLAIM you say - that matters.

Last edited:

HA!

President Bush did none of the above.

More sensless hyperbole.

Does the American Civil War ring a bell?

Not to say we are anywhere near that divided now - just an easy example of the hysterical, sky-is-falling mentality that is at work and being exploited here.

There ARE many people who have decided to opt out of the system (probably because they are losing) and are looking for another way to achieve their objectives that do NOT include democracy or majority rules.
Nice try - but that CHOICE is not Obama's fault. It is the fault of those who made that choice - period. No matter how much they try to blame someone else for their own choice.

numbskull. Majority does not rule. and we are a Republic. Last time I looked. jeezus

HA!

President Bush did none of the above.

:lol:

yea. The names KEN MEHLMAN and KARL ROVE sure do bring to mind images of red and blue bunnies holding hands in a field of non-partisanship, don't they.

:rofl:

the shit you goofy right wingers will say this side of the Bush fiasco is nothing short of amazing.

I know i know... we ALSO were never reminded DAILY about WMDS, Mobile CHEM LABS and mushroom clouds if we don't invade iraq either.

:lol:

What's all this Bush was a divider crap anyway?

By the time he got to his last year in office he had so united this country against his administration and party that we happily elected a friggin negro for president. And if it wasn't a negro, it would've been a woman. That's some damn powerful uniting right there motherfuckers!

We've always been divided. It's just recently that we've become aware of it.
I would suggest that there are those who have been well aware of the differences for quite some time now. Perhaps it's just that NOW a new group of folks find themselves in the minority. Guess it is a wake-up call for THEM.

the difference is even divided and different we always pulled together, not now, now it's a form of civil war. the democrats spat on President Bush, prayed he would lose the war, and in general were asshole. Now? they are still assholes.

I agree. We do suck at picking leaders. Both this president and the last have not done what is in the best interests of the people.

Forum List

Back