We kinda suck at picking leaders

And Obama is as much or more of a uniter than has been any president during my lifetime. And I'm not that young.
Reagan was a uniter - I disagree with a lot of what he did - but he galvanized support for his positions pretty darn good. So far Obama has done a pretty good job of that but it is far too early to declare him a uniter or a divider. Those who have opted to divide themselves out of the process have done that to themself - without Obama's help.

I am missing something here....exactly where did I say Bush was a uniter? Where did I suppoort Bush at all in my post?

Seems to me you decided to scan a post, and critique it based on what you thought may be in there....but if you spent more time reading and less time looking for the little smily faces to enhance your point, you may be able to add to a debate.

Bush was not a uniter...nor a leader.
Neither is Obama.....and to make matters worse, he is not only NOT a uniter, but a DIVIDER instead.

Perhaps if you spent less time being so fucking ironic and more time realizing that your silly advice on life is one standard deviation below a fortune cookie you won't have to crawl back in this thread and let your pussy bleed all over the carpet. Your entire input is beyond pointless. it's the kind of silly bullshit that a geriatric fuck who thinks age equal wisdom might offer as advice. Your kind leap onto the fucking bandwagon while Obama is in office but I'd bet money, marbles and chalk that you were busy making different statements deep into 2005.

Alas, find a fucking President that unites instead of divides AND STILL GETS INTO OFFICE. Then, after you do.. go ahead and adjust that nitrous tank you've been sucking on.

I disagree with oldand tired early and often - but I see absolutely no justification for an outburst like this. It does not add to - it detracts from - your position and your credibility. If you can't argue a point any better than this - then it makes me wonder if your point has any merit to it at all.

Gee...Thanks....I think.

ANd by the way...to all those that may read my post...as a uniter, I mean one that makes more than just one side of the aisle think they have rights in this country....one that makes all think they are in the presidents mind.

But whatever....with losers like that Shogun character on this forum, my days here are numbered...I have better things to do than debate 45 year old men that still live with mommy.

And Obama is as much or more of a uniter than has been any president during my lifetime. And I'm not that young.
Reagan was a uniter - I disagree with a lot of what he did - but he galvanized support for his positions pretty darn good. So far Obama has done a pretty good job of that but it is far too early to declare him a uniter or a divider. Those who have opted to divide themselves out of the process have done that to themself - without Obama's help.

I am one of those "top 5% ers"
So I am not part of the norm...I was before Obama.

I am one of those evil greedy business owners.
SO I am frowned upon by many...I was not before Obama

ALL insurance companies lie and cheat.

ALL Pediatircians take out tonsils for profit only..whether they should go or not

ALL Wall streeters are all bad evil and greedy

ALL banks are lazy liars that do not deserve what they earn

White cops act stupidly even if black suspects are in the wrong

No...he NEVER said those things...he NEVER said ALL......but he also never made it clear to the majority of AMerica that jump to conclusions that just a "select few" of each industry.

Sorry...that makes a divider.

sorry - trying to put words into Obama's mouth that he didn't say - even in the form of a poem - doesn't make Obama a divider.
If you've opted out of the process, then you've divided yourself out. Can't blame anyone but yourself. And if you are trying to put dividing words into someone else's mouth ..... who is the divider??????

I am missing something here....exactly where did I say Bush was a uniter? Where did I suppoort Bush at all in my post?

Seems to me you decided to scan a post, and critique it based on what you thought may be in there....but if you spent more time reading and less time looking for the little smily faces to enhance your point, you may be able to add to a debate.

Neither is Obama.....and to make matters worse, he is not only NOT a uniter, but a DIVIDER instead.

Perhaps if you spent less time being so fucking ironic and more time realizing that your silly advice on life is one standard deviation below a fortune cookie you won't have to crawl back in this thread and let your pussy bleed all over the carpet. Your entire input is beyond pointless. it's the kind of silly bullshit that a geriatric fuck who thinks age equal wisdom might offer as advice. Your kind leap onto the fucking bandwagon while Obama is in office but I'd bet money, marbles and chalk that you were busy making different statements deep into 2005.

Alas, find a fucking President that unites instead of divides AND STILL GETS INTO OFFICE. Then, after you do.. go ahead and adjust that nitrous tank you've been sucking on.

Wow....you must be one lonely guy.
Is that the best you got? Pathetic if it is.

Your dimestore psychology is about as impotent as your presidential insight. Maybe you can wrap one of your depends undergarments around your keyboard. It would probably achieve more than your forum input.

I disagree with oldand tired early and often - but I see absolutely no justification for an outburst like this. It does not add to - it detracts from - your position and your credibility. If you can't argue a point any better than this - then it makes me wonder if your point has any merit to it at all.

good for you, noobtoast. Now to sit in the corner until I become interested in your input. You might want to bring a crossword puzzle.

:thup:

sorry - trying to put words into Obama's mouth that he didn't say - even in the form of a poem - doesn't make Obama a divider.
If you've opted out of the process, then you've divided yourself out. Can't blame anyone but yourself. And if you are trying to put dividing words into someone else's mouth ..... who is the divider??????

You either missed the point or I did not articulate the point appropriately.
It was not a poem. ANd yes, I did put words in his mputh...bnut made it cler that I did so.

The point is, he knows how Ameericans are...He does not need to say ALL.....yet most in America will her ALL.

GO ask around...ask people what they think of Wall Streeters......hear what they have to say.

But whatever....I dont have time for this debate....busy day.....you made some sound points but we do not see eye to eye.

Lets sit back and watch how things pan oput.

Take care.........think I am done on this site....too few posters like you and too many like shogun....SOmetimes when I read some responses to others I am embarrassed to be part of this club if you know what I mean.

<S>.....

Gee...Thanks....I think.

ANd by the way...to all those that may read my post...as a uniter, I mean one that makes more than just one side of the aisle think they have rights in this country....one that makes all think they are in the presidents mind.

But whatever....with losers like that Shogun character on this forum, my days here are numbered...I have better things to do than debate 45 year old men that still live with mommy.

Good riddance, motherfucker. When you are busy sipping your ensure while perusing a different forum USMB will still remain a solace that never did beg your fucking ass to join. Enjoy knowing that.

ps. Take your mommy talk to your resident nurse and maybe she'll give you an extra dollop of apple sauce tonight.

Your dimestore psychology is about as impotent as your presidential insight. Maybe you can wrap one of your depends undergarments around your keyboard. It would probably achieve more than your forum input.

Hey...that was a little better....

But son, does your mommy know you post things on this site?....or does she simply assume you are playing with your penis behind closed doors ?

Gee...Thanks....I think.

Good riddance, motherfucker. When you are busy sipping your ensure while perusing a different forum USMB will still remain a solace that never did beg your fucking ass to join. Enjoy knowing that.

ps. Take your mommy talk to your resident nurse and maybe she'll give you an extra dollop of apple sauce tonight.

Actually, getting a little better......I am impressed.

As for your mom...I did not mean to insdult her but the time has come for her to wake up and kick your sorry ass out of the house.

Get a job....you may find you are not as lonely.

Cyas <S>

Hit on some good points here. It is difficult to pick a leader because the media is a huge filter of what you know about a given candidate. Our system of voting for the electorial college (not President) steers where candidates go. Candidates are attempting to create sound bites not layout good policy. Voters are largely apathetic. Those that are not tend to be motivated by cult of personality over substance.

But son, does your mommy know you post things on this site?....or does she simply assume you are playing with your penis behind closed doors ?

I let the first one slide, you old piece of shit, but you might want to reread the forum rules before giving me a reason to have your ass deposited on the outside doorstep. The only thing keeping me from reminding you how lonely life has been since the death of departed loved ones is a strict observance of the forum rules. I assure you, Methuselah, you might not get a chance to dramatically stomp your foot and leave in a huff as if anyone gives a shit about your presence here. Which, at your age, is probably the kind of thing you hear more often than birthday wishes.

Gee...Thanks....I think.

Actually, getting a little better......I am impressed.

As for your mom...I did not mean to insdult her but the time has come for her to wake up and kick your sorry ass out of the house.

Get a job....you may find you are not as lonely.

Cyas <S>

Third times a charm, you wrinkly old fuck. LATERZ!

It was not a poem. ANd yes, I did put words in his mputh...bnut made it cler that I did so.

The point is, he knows how Ameericans are...He does not need to say ALL.....yet most in America will her ALL.

GO ask around...ask people what they think of Wall Streeters......hear what they have to say.

But whatever....I dont have time for this debate....busy day.....you made some sound points but we do not see eye to eye.

Take care.........think I am done on this site....too few posters like you and too many like shogun....SOmetimes when I read some responses to others I am embarrassed to be part of this club if you know what I mean.

<S>.....
Oh, wow...pity the poor wall street rapists because they got greedy. Let's give you a big boo hoo. I'm not sorry to see such a hack leave.

Its really not leaders that we should worry about but policies. Politicians should just do what the majority of their voters want and let the voters decide policy. That is what politicians should do and should not concern themselves with "leading" because they are just pegs that fit whatever hole we the voters create with our own debate. They can be a braindead retard as long as the vote for what we tell them to vote for and everything will be fine because the role of policy creation should be in the hands of the voters and not in the hands of the elected politicians.

I let the first one slide, you old piece of shit, but you might want to reread the forum rules before giving me a reason to have your ass deposited on the outside doorstep. The only thing keeping me from reminding you how lonely life has been since the death of departed loved ones is a strict observance of the forum rules. I assure you, Methuselah, you might not get a chance to dramatically stomp your foot and leave in a huff as if anyone gives a shit about your presence here. Which, at your age, is probably the kind of thing you hear more often than birthday wishes.

Whatever floats your boat.

As for my age...never really saw 51 as ancient......but I guerss to a 6 yer old, I am.
As for getting me booted......please...feel free....if that gives you a feeling of strength and superiority, I am glad to oblige.

Now...go back to your room, and start to ween yourself off your thumb...that taste of crap must be a turnoff....you know...the crap that is on your thumb from when you pulled it out of your ass.

Oh...by the way......

I win.

<S>.....
Oh, wow...pity the poor wall street rapists because they got greedy. Let's give you a big boo hoo. I'm not sorry to see such a hack leave.

See?

The poor wall streeters....sarcastic of course.

There are plenty of ethical and moral wall streeters......

And your opinoion of me is as relevant as my opinion of you...

and I have no opnion of you.

ANd yes, I did put words in his mputh...
Exactly - and then you pretend as if he DID say them and take issue with him.
IMHO - you are much more of a divider than Obama - but I won't make vulgar comments at you - I'll just completely disagree with you.

Whatever floats your boat.

As for my age...never really saw 51 as ancient......but I guerss to a 6 yer old, I am.
As for getting me booted......please...feel free....if that gives you a feeling of strength and superiority, I am glad to oblige.

Now...go back to your room, and start to ween yourself off your thumb...that taste of crap must be a turnoff....you know...the crap that is on your thumb from when you pulled it out of your ass.

Oh...by the way......

I win.

HA!

yea, you wont alright. Unfortunately, the weekly bingo game down in the activity room just doesn't impress anyone. Reminiscent of your Presidential insight, really. I guess you also won that enlarged prostate and catheter combo too. Hey, if toddlers can be entertained with dangled, jingling keys I guess it's not shock that diapers and fiber powders keep you occupied for hours.

shit... it's funny that you have to lie about being 51 as if THAT were a youthful age. Sheesh. You do know that those Worther's Originals commericals are fiction, right?

:rofl:

Now, let's see you make another family reference you silly geriatric fuck. I bet you wont.

:cool:

Old and tired - if you are going to fling crap like that back at him (I'm not gonna play, "he did it first") then you are going to make me sorry I objected to HIS vulgarities.

Forum List

Back