We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Vitriol to Bring You...

Good! Hopefully this results in a few million more Halle Barry's! :eusa_drool:

halle-berry.jpg

Black women (the good looking ones anyway) like white men. I know from experience.

Black women (the good looking ones anyway) like white men. I know from experience.

Don't waste your time with the act, sadsack. No one is going to believe you have ever had "experience" with any woman of any 'race.'

I have semi- negro cousins, you simple minded fuck.
It's the more pure Negros who are at war with the White population. This is wherein the fear lies. :slap:

Nah the most racist black leaders all have light skin. Think about it Malcom X, Louis farrakhan, Reverend Wright, Michael Eric Dyson, Ben Jealous, Eric Holder, Barack Hussein Obozo, etc..

Don't waste your time with the act, sadsack. No one is going to believe you have ever had "experience" with any woman of any 'race.'
And I'm sure you've had plenty of women who like to play with shit. Right, slope? Or was it boys?

What have I told you about keeping your deviant nonsense to yourself, freak?

I have semi- negro cousins, you simple minded fuck....

b
Is that what you call them at Thanksgiving dinner, fraud?
Get yourself some gravy, bitch

You'd better empty out some of the shit you're full of if you want to have room for more.
Excuse me while I crux upon your biscuit, you whore in waiting.

Stop lying and you won't end up so embarrassed.

Interesting how the interracial thing works. Good looking black, hispanic, and oriental women who have something going for them prefer white men, if they can get them. Black men end up with the fat ugly white women with big butts that white men don't want and they sometimes get the skanky orientals), while Oriental men don't get anything but ugly oriental women who aren't good enough to get a white man. Women of other races won't have anything to do with them, probably because they smell like rotting fish. Mediocrity is the best the yellow man can hope for. Mexicans fare a little better than blacks when it comes to white women but they still don't get anything from the top tier and they're not much interested in orientals. Let's face it, white men get the best women (from any race). Maybe that's why men of other races resent them so much, we take all the quality women and stick them with the defective ones. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back