'we have to spend money to keep from going bankrupt'

:cuckoo:

What a kook.

Are you talking about the stimulus? Because it is working. Not working fast enough for you? Too fucking bad. Its July 2009. Boy you right wingers really want fast results.

If your guy was in charge, you would be saying the economy was great, so who gives a fuck what you think or say. I just have to combat your ignorance because it seems like the right wing machine is working overtime.

The spending is fixing infrastructure and putting people to work and extending unemployment bene's.

In other words, things would be worse without it.

And the stimulis is not the solution. Its just buying us time while the Dems come up with the long term fixes and solutions.

You just don't want us to fix anything that is broken because your party benefits from the status quo. Your ceo's love the healthcare mess. Haloburton/Blackwater love the wars. The oil companies don't want alternative energy. Companies don't want to stop pollution because it will cost them money. You don't want unions because then you'll have to pay us more. You dont' want to bring jobs back home or fix nafta. You don't want to kick the illegal cheap labor out.

The Grand Obstructionist Party

Do you ever provide any facts to back up your opinions?

Yeah, the stimulus is really working... :cuckoo:

Unemployment is going to be over 10%!

That's funny because a lot of times I provide links and you guys rarely do. And when you do, its garbage.

You want me to PROVE that the stimulis is working? Prove it isn't. And time will prove me right, but that won't make a god damn bit of difference with you, because we just got out of 6 years of total GOP rule and 8 years of Bush leadership and you dumb fucks want to blame Pelosi/Reed/Clinton/Fanny/Freddy/Carter. Anyone but yourselves. So fuck off. Really, fuck off.

I wish I was a republican because then I could shit in your mouth and tell you its ice cream, you dumb bastard.

Alright, I'll play along. What isn't a fact. Pick a couple things I said that you don't think are facts. Like, do I have to prove Bush lied us into Iraq? Or that Cheney said the oil revenues would pay for the occupation? Do I have to prove it is one of the reasons we don't have any money? Do I have to prove that most all of the profits in 06 and 07 came from defense companies, which means they were profitting from our tax dollars and not the free market? Or that the housing and stock market profits were all fake? Do I really have to prove all that to you? :lol:

Only a couple of years actually. The deficit was actually going DOWN before Dems got control.
2093b5h.jpg

Blaming Boooooosh is really the refuge of the lazy, sloppy analyst.

And your position is a lie that the right will keep telling because if you tell a lie enough times, eventually it becomes true. You will be saying this lie 20 years from now.
My position is the facts. The numbers. You cannot assail them.
As if it was the Pelosi/Reed Congress from 07 and 08. :eusa_liar: Get a fucking clue.
They got majority power in November 2006, and took charge in Jan. 2007.

Right?

Idiot.

Can't argue those facts!!! Continue!!!

We will be into Obama's second term and have 10% unemployment and it will still be Bush's fault according to booboo and jillian... LOL

We will be into Obama's second term and have 10% unemployment and it will still be Bush's fault according to booboo and jillian... LOL

Well the idea that it is Obama's fault is rediculous. You're acting like Obama didn't inherit Bush's mess. Your lie isn't any more true today than it was the first day Obama took office.

Now you can maybe make a case that Obama's plans aren't working, but you can't say the mess we are in is his fault. Oh, and you can make a case, but you would still be wrong/lying.

Please explain to us how unemployment ISN'T the GOP's fault when from 2000-2006 they:

Got hit on 9-11, which caused a recession.

The GOP gave tax breaks to companies going overseas.

Their tinkering and deregulations with wallstreet and the housing market caused the housing crash and stock market crash

Their tax breaks didn't create jobs

Tell us what new laws Pelosi & Reed got passed between 2007 and 2008 that created this mess.

Come on! I challanged you a post or two ago to tell me what I said that wasn't accurate. Having a hard time? :eusa_whistle:

Country Joe Biden is always good for saying the stupidiest thing possible.

Only an idiot would say he had to spend to avoid going broke. :lol:

is stupid?????

This guy gets out there every week and steps in it. What happens if he should somehow end up as President??? God help us all.

We will go bankrupt if we don't spend money??????? Now that's what I call REALLY stupid.:lol::lol::lol:

She isn't stupid. She just doesn't think well on her feet. Wait...Katie Curric interviewed her while she was seated...Okay, she just needs to brush up on...everything.

No apology for Biden here. He defintely needs a mouth transplant.

is stupid?????

This guy gets out there every week and steps in it. What happens if he should somehow end up as President??? God help us all.

We will go bankrupt if we don't spend money??????? Now that's what I call REALLY stupid.:lol::lol::lol:

She isn't stupid. She just doesn't think well on her feet. Wait...Katie Curric interviewed her while she was seated...Okay, she just needs to brush up on...everything.

No apology for Biden here. He defintely needs a mouth transplant.

Maybe she should use a teleprompter?

Well the idea that it is Obama's fault is rediculous. You're acting like Obama didn't inherit Bush's mess. Your lie isn't any more true today than it was the first day Obama took office.

Now you can maybe make a case that Obama's plans aren't working, but you can't say the mess we are in is his fault. Oh, and you can make a case, but you would still be wrong/lying.

Please explain to us how unemployment ISN'T the GOP's fault when from 2000-2006 they:

Their tinkering and deregulations with wallstreet and the housing market caused the housing crash and stock market crash

Tell us what new laws Pelosi & Reed got passed between 2007 and 2008 that created this mess.

A little gem brom Barney Frank and Melvin Watt when Mr Bush tried to introduce stricter regulation way back in 2003"

”These two entities — Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac — are not facing any kind of financial crisis,” said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ‘‘The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.”

Representative Melvin L. Watt, Democrat of North Carolina, agreed.

”I don’t see much other than a shell game going on here, moving something from one agency to another and in the process weakening the bargaining power of poorer families and their ability to get affordable housing,” Mr. Watt said.

I here you....

Dec 2006 unemployment was an atrocious 4.4%. Bush kept harping on education during his presidency and unemployment rate for in 2007 with some college was 3.6% and if you had at least a bachelor's degree then unemployment was 2.0%.

I agree with you that Pelosi and Reed ain't the brightest light-bulbs in the box. For two years they had the ability to stop the mess before it went out of control, and they did nothing.

If the roof is leaking like a sieve, buying all new furniture every time it rains WILL bankrupt you...

sherffius_gop_no.jpg

I here you....

Dec 2006 unemployment was an atrocious 4.4%. Bush kept harping on education during his presidency and unemployment rate for in 2007 with some college was 3.6% and if you had at least a bachelor's degree then unemployment was 2.0%.

I agree with you that Pelosi and Reed ain't the brightest light-bulbs in the box. For two years they had the ability to stop the mess before it went out of control, and they did nothing.

What mess? You, Bush, McCain and Rush said that everything was fine. We tried but you guys obstructed. I think you did it on purpose. You love that wages are low and you love breaking unions. And the mess you caused allowed you to give your banker buddies trillions of dollars.

What caused the housing crash? Because most of the people looking for jobs and getting hired at my company came from the mortgage industry. The predatory lending and overvaluing houses and selling toxic assets to banks, which caused the bankers to need a bailout, all happened because of GOP policies.

Jobs have been going overseas long before Pelosi. People were worried about their jobs, even if they had them. And people who found new jobs found themselves making less. So no one is/was spending.

I could go on and on about why your reply is sooo wrong.

Tell me what bills Pelosi/Reed passed that caused unemployment to go up so much.

We were telling you guys since 2003 that GOP policies were going to cause a mess, but you didn't listen. That was 3 years into Bush's presidency. You didn't believe us. Now 6 months into Obama's presidency, you want to tell us his policies are going to cause doom? Got news for you. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Iraq has something to do with our problems too. The GOP shouldn't have lied us into that war. Can't take that back, can you?

If the roof is leaking like a sieve, buying all new furniture every time it rains WILL bankrupt you...

sherffius_gop_no.jpg

So lets end the tax cuts that the GOP gave companies for going overseas. Lets make corporations share with their employees the profits so we will start spending again. Lets fix what is wrong with NAFTA. And lets take away the bush tax cuts.

And stop cock blocking healthcare reform. Its costing us too much of our GDP. Take it off our employers plates.

I here you....

What mess? You, Bush, McCain and Rush said that everything was fine. We tried but you guys obstructed. I think you did it on purpose. You love that wages are low and you love breaking unions. And the mess you caused allowed you to give your banker buddies trillions of dollars.

What caused the housing crash? Because most of the people looking for jobs and getting hired at my company came from the mortgage industry. The predatory lending and overvaluing houses and selling toxic assets to banks, which caused the bankers to need a bailout, all happened because of GOP policies.

Jobs have been going overseas long before Pelosi. People were worried about their jobs, even if they had them. And people who found new jobs found themselves making less. So no one is/was spending.

I could go on and on about why your reply is sooo wrong.

Tell me what bills Pelosi/Reed passed that caused unemployment to go up so much.

We were telling you guys since 2003 that GOP policies were going to cause a mess, but you didn't listen. That was 3 years into Bush's presidency. You didn't believe us. Now 6 months into Obama's presidency, you want to tell us his policies are going to cause doom? Got news for you. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Iraq has something to do with our problems too. The GOP shouldn't have lied us into that war. Can't take that back, can you?

You keep asking for what bills Pelosi and Reed passed to cause unemployment to skyrocket. I find it funny that you are not asking why did they do nothing? If you knew in 2003 the wreck was coming and did nothing in 2007 to slow it down, what does that say about democratic leadership?

Do you have a quote from me that said everything was fine or are you trying to put words in my mouth?

like all clowns, you give me a good chuckle.:lol:

Forum List

Back