'we Have To Seriously Consider Killing Some Geese,' Says Mayor David Spaulding

Janeen..I am losing ALL respect for you on this post!!! :( KILL A SHARK?? What the F*** is that??? I wont say sharks are MORE usefull than the dolphins but they are every bit as important. The sharks keep alot of the fish predators in check. Otherwise they would eat all of the fish in the sea. They are also scavengers that keep the ocean clean. Let me ask you a question. If you were to go to Africa and run the plains where there are known lions...and you get attacked, who do you blame? The lion or yourself?? The simple FACT is that you are 2x as likely to get struck by lightning than you are to get attacked by a shark. For you to say..go kill a sharl is the most ignorant statements I have ever heard you say!

Damn Chuck, and for that message/post, you lose! I was going to email you today! :( you bullshitter! haha!!!!!!!

There was nothing bullshit about that!! I hate the fact that everyone is so uneducated about and frightened of sharks all because of a stupid movie.
They are not the notorious maneaters that people think. If they were there would be a hell of alot more deaths worldwide associated with sharks. The reason that there arent alot more deaths is because they are selective eaters and when they do bite a human they usually dont kill. That is because they release the person because they know it is not part of their usual food chain.

Now talk about bullshit...thats what you said about emailing me today! ;)

Ah! Sharks sharks sharks, geese geese geese, who care anymore! I don't!

Forum List

Back