'we Have To Seriously Consider Killing Some Geese,' Says Mayor David Spaulding

Yeah, I've accepted my label as a freak of nature. I've also been labeled a geek, weirdo, retard, a-hole (lots of times on that one), a beaner (I didn't really understand that one), and lots of others. However, the only label I disagree with is 'liberal', WHICH I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, yeah, I've got no problem putting a worm on a hook. How about those little fish Dad was using that you hook through the eyeball? Hey, if I remember right they worked.

Janeen just read your post about the deer (sniff sniif) He just laid in your lap?? (Sniff sniff) That is so...aaaahhh SHADDUP!! You wanna know what happened to it?? Can you say Venison stew?? Yummy!!!

There is NOTHING wrong with hunting! I hate this shit where people will go fishing, kill and eat what they want...but when it comes to hunting..it is immoral. Awww the poor deer. F*** that!! There is a worldwide shortage of fish in our oceans and it is still ok to catch and kill whatever you want in the sea. When it comes to deer..that are overpopulated in about every state they are in...we have to protect them. There is a stigma attached to the hunter that hunts and eats this animal. I just dont get it!!!

Ah stupid! who asked for you opinion! haha! Damn, now I have to start this crap all over again! I SAID "I DON'T LIKE THE HUNT THAT KILLS FOR THE HELL OF IT" if you hunt to eat it, that's one thing, but to just let it lye there to die and leave it, that's wrong. Of course, yes, I love Bambi, so yeah, that is hard, but, you look the other way.

Fish aren't cute in any way. Deer are cute. We can't kill animals that are cute. Same reason people say don't eat tuna beause the dolphins get caught in the nets. Well, what about the tuna? Well, F the tuna, they taste good! A tuna never had his own sitcom! Denis Leary has a great bit on this in No Cure for Cancer...

[We should just hold auditions, line up all the animals...

"And, what are you?"
"I'm an otter."
"And what do you do?"
"I spin around and do little human things with my hands!"
"You're free to go. Next! What are you?"
"I'm a cow."
"And what do you do?"
"Well, I stand around and eat grass."
"Get on the f*ckin' truck, pal!"
"But, I'm a living thing!"
"You're a f*cking baseball mitt, let's go!"]

Dennis Leary rules!! Ever seen that video clip "I'm an Asshole"?? It's awesome!!

BTW... just wanted to say that Tuna used to taste MUCH better back in the day when 20% of the mix was Dolphin!:D

How can you say a Dolphin isn't cute? :) you kidding, I go to Florida, and that's the one thing I go just to see, the dolphin. And, they have a purpose, if you remember, they were used as well in the Iraq war, they can detect mines. They are very SMART mammals and we can communicate with them. SO THERE!:p

How did they use them to detect mines?

"Okay, boys, let 'em head downstream."

KA-BOOM!!!!

"Okay, one mine detected."

I would totally eat a dolphin if given the opportunity, I hear they're good eatin'.

Oh, Jackass, yeah, I have seen the "Asshole" video, very funny. No Cure for Cancer might be one of my all-time favorite comedy shows. I just recently saw Lock & Load, and it was good, but not as good as No Cure...

No, no dolphin went BOOM!! I am sure some do, but they were used, didn't you see them all over yahoo news? I do not buy tuna unless Dolphin SAFE!

Nah, I'm sure this'll come as a shock to everyone here, but I don't read the news hardly ever.

And dolphins are mean, dangerous creatures. There were fourteen reports of male dolphins trying to rape Hawaiian swimmers last year.

I think I hear Dom buying a ticket to Hawaii already!

hhahahahahhaa! males ha!!! christ, maybe I should move to Hawaii!!! hahaha!

seriously though, they are not MEAN!!! they are loving, smart and beautiful. If I can be granted a wish, I would love nothing better than to swim with one!

Uhhh doesnt your dad live in Fla??? They are there and you can swim with them.

Uh, yeah, they run away.

In a very technical sense, she could swim in the same body of water as a dolphin, but I think she meant swim WITH them.

Nah, I'm sure this'll come as a shock to everyone here, but I don't read the news hardly ever.

Whaaaaaaa?? You're KILLIN me, Dan. So, with all the debates we've had, you really didn't know what you were talking about except what I'd posted??

Tell me it ain't so!! I expected more of you.

BTW - Janeen, don't you remember how good Tuna used to taste when you were a kid? I don't know about you, but it tasted MUCH better then than now! It's gotta be the Dolphin content. Honest Injun!

I've tried to fish for Dolphin out of Seward, but none of those commercial weinies want to let me. I'll have to take out my brother's boat out in the harbor and I'll experiment.

Anyone want any Dolphin Steak? I'm sure I'll have more than I can eat.

hahahah, yes, tuna was probably better. I can't help the fact, I love dolphin. Kill some shark instead will ya? ;) Dolphins are, well to me, more useful than a shark. I could be wrong, but I don't recall hearing of any dolphin attacks on humans like sharks. Now you kill a dolphin, don't you go showing me the pic either NT! :)

Oh, goodness yes! Dolphins are notorious Man Eaters!

You just hear about sharks more often because they have bigger teeth. Lots of people have been savagely attacked by Dolphins, I once narrowly escaped a pack of Dolphins that were stalking me. Ruthless killers!

NT, I think your FULL OF SHIT! hahahaha!!! you trying to pull my leg here??? :)

I can't imagine a dolphin attacking a human, and YOU! hahahahaha! I think I would have liked to have seen that one.

haha! I just had a feeling you were pulling a fast one on me!!! I would still love to have seen you ATTACKED by dolphins! hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha! what a video that would be.

Forum List

Back