We have to build the wall! THAT'S IN THE BIBLE!

CxTM5ubUAAAUfxz.jpg

"Trump immigration adviser Kris Kobach told Reuters on Tuesday that the President Trump administration will reallocate funds from the Department of Homeland Security budget and apply them to construction of the wall, a move that will bypass Congress"

He can flip on some issues. He can break some promises. But Trump can't lose his "drain the swamp" populism.

And he better build the wall.

You know what's not in the Bible?

Trump.

THROW THE FUCKING BIBLE OUT! BURN IT!

Worship Trump, you fucking blasphemers.

check it out, folks, check it out!

CqAvIyUW8AA2JsC.jpg

But the meme appears to be taken out of context! That is when Yahweh stated that He "sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it" ... He also added, at the end of that same verse, which was omitted in the meme, His concluding statement that reads: "BUT I FOUND NONE" (Ezekiel 22:30) [emphasis mine].

And so to claim that: "We have to build the wall!" ... or to imply that it's based on the claim that: "THAT'S IN THE BIBLE!" appears not to be an accurate conclusion. Right?

If Canada gave us the same problem with drugs and violence and drugs, President Trump & I would support a wall with Canada.

this has nothing to do with hatred of Mexicans, but everything to do with the safety of Americans.

criminals are bad, no matter what's their race, and they should be OUT.

Dear Liberals, if you believe in open borders, remove the doors from your house and live your truth.

Forum List

Back