We have to build the wall! THAT'S IN THE BIBLE!

C1nIygNXAAMU_XO.jpg

The only immigrants that the Trump administration will admit are models from Europe.

Wall also saves lives (fewer will die in desert) & sends important symbolic message to Mexico--"Yes, there is a border here"

E-verify's great but doesn't block magnet of underground jobs, which will multiply when E-verify in place. Wall blocks both.

I'm hoping segments of the wall are named after Border Patrol agents who were slain in the area.

respected liberal Thomas Friedmann said he supports a wall. BIPARTISAN!

It is not xenophobic but our patriotic duty to defend the integrity of our borders and the rule of law

ANOTHER WALL! Pro-Trump biker group vowing ‘wall of meat’ to block inauguration protesters hopes for ‘peaceful transition’

it's a national embarrassment that an illegal mexican can walk across the border and get free health care and other free shit.

ATTENTION MEXICAN DRUG LORDS: IF YOU DON'T KNOCK OFF THIS VIOLENCE RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA STOP SMOKING POT ENTIRELY.

(just kidding. i'll get it from Thailand!)

according to a GAO report, America's prisons house 350,000 illegals who committed a crime after, AFTER, after after after after having already broken the law by entering America illegally. making taxpayers pay for 350,000 losers who should never have been here is ridiculous!

the annual price tag for these thugs is 1 billion dollars. and they committ 7 crimes on average. mexico is sendin us their worst people on purpose. build. tha. dang. wall.

Last edited:
the most dangerous gang in the world, the Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, smuggles illegals into the US, but they also conspire with terrorists. Al Qaeda have talked to those folks looking for ways to smuggle terrorists into our country, and Al Shabaab members have been spotted in Mexico plotting to penetrate into America!

in 2010, Carlos Montano, an illegal, killed a fucking 66 year old nun, Sister Denise Mosier when he was driving drunk. incredibly, this "person" was arrested twice before on drunk-driving charges. ICE sent him to DHS for deportation, but they never deported him.

wall please.

Forum List

Back