We have the numbers. 120,000 Americans died directly from the coronavirus, over 500,000 died from the coronavirus vaccine.

Only 3.5% of Americans have gotten the latest FAUCI OUCHY.

The other 96.5% are KILLING GRANDMA!

RIGHT?!

No travel. No stores. No work. DONT BE VAX DENIERS, YOU COVID CULT FUCKS.

I got it
You had to sign up ahead of time
There was a limited quantity

I really don’t care if you got yours

52 min mark

History will record the lockdowns brought to us by Republicans and Democrats as one of the most atrocious events in mankind. What they have done to the global economy. To peoples livelihood. Young women, being arrested for cutting someone’s hair during the lockdown’s. Priests in America being arrested for providing the teachings of Jesus to parishioners during the “lockdown”.

We should’ve never had the lockdowns. But we the American people have learned from it that’s for sure. We’ve learned It was a small tiny number of powerful people that had the power to wreck our lives for the betterment of a select few.

During the lockdowns , the top one percent of Americans made billions and billions of dollars while the middle class lost billions and billions of dollars.

Laws of mercy. Thanks for the information, FDR_FTW. A few years ago, I took a shot for a viral flu year. In addition into going into shock that was so bad I had to go to the local ER, I was sick on and off with flu symptoms for 2 years, so I declined taking a Covid flu shot back when it was going around. It looks like 500,000 Americans who died from the covid flu shots would have had one more if I hadn't had my episode with shock due to a flu shot earlier that awful day. I wore masks, shopped at 6 am to avoid the mob of shoppers later in the day, and pretty much isolated myself from others except for church services where I didn't go to coffee hour ( :confused: ). I had a cold for 6 months. It was awful, but tests showed not only was it not Covid, I never had Covid. Those tests told more than I asked for. I didn't realize they could also tell whether you ever had Covid-19 or any of its derivitives.

So we financed Chinese Covid creation? Laws of mercy. :( I simply cannot blame Mr. Fauci. He saved millions of lives with his active work to defeat another modern virus, HIV, in the 80s if memory serves me right. We used to be friends with the Chinese, after Mao passed. How could anyone guess what happened with HIV that was blamed on the gay community in the beginning? Viruses are smart. They keep changing sides, vector routes, and other things not known to anyone until the pandemic has enough victims to light researchers' fire. We're smart too, but viruses are so tricky, they patiently explore the routes we didn't know existed, doggone it.

Last edited:
Dude, coming from a tRumpling that's just fucking sad. It's too fucked up for me to even laugh at.
A Trumpling? Are we the only ones with common sense? Enough common sense not to continue listening to liars who would rather see everyone one of, including your sorry ass, dead.

52 min mark

History will record the lockdowns brought to us by Republicans and Democrats as one of the most atrocious events in mankind. What they have done to the global economy. To peoples livelihood. Young women, being arrested for cutting someone’s hair during the lockdown’s. Priests in America being arrested for providing the teachings of Jesus to parishioners during the “lockdown”.

We should’ve never had the lockdowns. But we the American people have learned from it that’s for sure. We’ve learned It was a small tiny number of powerful people that had the power to wreck our lives for the betterment of a select few.

During the lockdowns , the top one percent of Americans made billions and billions of dollars while the middle class lost billions and billions of dollars.

Trump needs to be investigated for this nonsense.

Where is Jim Jordan?

Why has he not started an investigation into Trump?

Forum List

Back