We have the numbers. 120,000 Americans died directly from the coronavirus, over 500,000 died from the coronavirus vaccine.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
52 min mark

History will record the lockdowns brought to us by Republicans and Democrats as one of the most atrocious events in mankind. What they have done to the global economy. To peoples livelihood. Young women, being arrested for cutting someone’s hair during the lockdown’s. Priests in America being arrested for providing the teachings of Jesus to parishioners during the “lockdown”.

We should’ve never had the lockdowns. But we the American people have learned from it that’s for sure. We’ve learned It was a small tiny number of powerful people that had the power to wreck our lives for the betterment of a select few.

During the lockdowns , the top one percent of Americans made billions and billions of dollars while the middle class lost billions and billions of dollars.

There is a systemic problem with virtually all data associated with CV deaths. There was a financial incentive to hospitals to classify deaths as CV-related.

My own Brother-in-Law died last year at 87 years old. He was morbidly obese (over 400 lbs), had a "heart condition," he had had breathing problems for the past ten years that made him totally dependent on a television remote control, past drinker and smoker, and he died from the Corona Virus. It's right on his death certificate. Riiiiiiight.

One of how many?

52 min mark

History will record the lockdowns brought to us by Republicans and Democrats as one of the most atrocious events in mankind. What they have done to the global economy. To peoples livelihood. Young women, being arrested for cutting someone’s hair during the lockdown’s. Priests in America being arrested for providing the teachings of Jesus to parishioners during the “lockdown”.

We should’ve never had the lockdowns. But we the American people have learned from it that’s for sure. We’ve learned It was a small tiny number of powerful people that had the power to wreck our lives for the betterment of a select few.

During the lockdowns , the top one percent of Americans made billions and billions of dollars while the middle class lost billions and billions of dollars.

Please tell we others how you precisely stop the video. That would make it easy to make various timepoints quickly available to the reader.

I knew a guy, personally, that got hit by a truck but because he had the Corona bug in his system, they listed him as a COVID death.

The goobermint did a LOT of that. Really a lot. Really, really, really a lot.

FACT

I knew a guy…….

Bull Shit

52 min mark

Actually thanks to the vaccine there are fewer than 10 million people left alive in the U.S., but the lamestream media will never report that

Charlotte Klein @charlottetklein

"In what I am sorry to say is an ironic development, Dr. Fauci has just told us he tested positive for COVID this morning," NYT Washington bureau chief Elisabeth Bumiller emailed staff this morning. Fauci had an on-the-record lunch with the Washington bureau yesterday.

:auiqs.jpg:

:abgg2q.jpg::eusa_boohoo:

:hyper::udaman:

52 min mark

8====> :omg:

52 min mark

642o5y.jpg

Please tell we others how you precisely stop the video. That would make it easy to make various timepoints quickly available to the reader.
I’m not sure, but you can scroll through the video to get to where you need to

Only 3.5% of Americans have gotten the latest FAUCI OUCHY.

The other 96.5% are KILLING GRANDMA!

RIGHT?!

No travel. No stores. No work. DONT BE VAX DENIERS, YOU COVID CULT FUCKS.

How many MASKS are now floating in the ocean, killing turtles and shit?

There were probably over 100 billion masks worn and thrown out since the SCAMDEMIC started.

LOTS OF TRASH TO RUIN THE ENVIRONMENT!

I wonder how many of the 120,000 that supposedly died "directly from coronavirus" had underlying issues that would have also died from having the flu and how many died "with COVID".

The only thing I believe about COVID was it was more infectious but I still say it's because it was new. I got it twice and I haven't had the flu in 20 years. But I felt no worse than when I had the flu, 2nd time I got it wasn't as bad and didn't last as long and I had no vaccines. But it's been almost 2 years since I had it the last time

There is a systemic problem with virtually all data associated with CV deaths. There was a financial incentive to hospitals to classify deaths as CV-related.

My own Brother-in-Law died last year at 87 years old. He was morbidly obese (over 400 lbs), had a "heart condition," he had had breathing problems for the past ten years that made him totally dependent on a television remote control, past drinker and smoker, and he died from the Corona Virus. It's right on his death certificate. Riiiiiiight.

One of how many?

Absolutely right. That's what I was trying to tell people from the start.

They even admitted to counting non-covid deaths as covid deaths, and STILL people believe the deceptive numbers.

A good friend of mine has a similar story with her 2 brothers, both who passed away in the last 2-3 years, due to severe alcoholism. I'll get the details from her before sharing it here, though.

Forum List

Back