We Have an "Epidemic of Fatherlessness"

lying about the effects of having same sex parents on children.

It's been documented and demonstarted over and over and over and over and over again that homosexuals are more prone to psychosis outside their obvious sexual dysphoria.

It has been documented and demonstarted over and over and over and over and over again that homosexual males are more prone to Child molestation.

It has been documented and demonstarted over and over and over and over and over again that ProgressivePatriot is a Moron. At times I think 'maybe he's one of us' - pretending to be a libtard to make libtards look bad, but then I come to the realization that you don't have to make libtards look stupid they do just fine all by themselves -

It's been documented and demonstarted over and over and over and over and over again that homosexuals are more prone to psychosis outside their obvious sexual dysphoria.

It has been documented and demonstarted over and over and over and over and over again that homosexual males are more prone to Child molestation.
Stop lying . Present your evidence or shut the fuck up

We've made being fatherless a rather lucrative business

My advice? Rap it good!

~S~
What about the entrapment aspect that is sometimes involved ? She says I took my pill or I have an implant or yada yada yada. The pregnancy is sometimes seen as a hook or free meal ticket all depending right ??

Then your pull out game has to be STRONG

It has been documented and demonstarted over and over and over and over and over again that ProgressivePatriot is a Moron. At times I think 'maybe he's one of us' - pretending to be a libtard to make libtards look bad,
God for fucking bid. I thank the Gods and Goddesses ten times daily that I am not one of you.

And I pray to my future self that you never merge with the Godhead ... now run off , spank your monkey and ponder evolution

Present your evidence or shut the fuck up

I have ... Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Again . But it's simpl;y too complex for your miniscule intellect

It has been documented and demonstarted over and over and over and over and over again that ProgressivePatriot is a Moron. At times I think 'maybe he's one of us' - pretending to be a libtard to make libtards look bad,
God for fucking bid. I thank the Gods and Goddesses ten times daily that I am not one of you.

And I pray to my future self that you never merge with the Godhead ... now run off , spank your monkey and ponder evolution
I have pondered evolution and have concluded that some of us have evolved much more than others.

I have pondered evolution and have concluded that some of us have evolved much more than others.

So I'm gald you took my advice and pondered evolution while spanking your Monkey, did you come to that conclusion when it spat at you ??? Or perhaps that was someone elses monkey ....

So i did a bit more 'pondering' on evolution and came to the conclusion that if the gene pool had a lifeguard , you never would have been born.

I have ... Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Time and time Again . But it's simpl;y too complex for your miniscule intellect

I see , so your entire defense of the fraud Regnerus is a half baked conspiracy theory that he was railroaded by gay activists because he presented "evidence " which has been debunked by numerous sources, that same sex parents are bad for kids. That is fucking idiotic!

R
egnerus has conducted research on the impact of a child having a parent who has been involved in a same-sex relationship. A 2012 population-based study of his in Social Science Research[9] generated protracted debate and controversy.[10][11] This included a disavowal by Regnerus' department chair at the University of Texas-Austin, in which Christine L. Williams cites the American Sociological Association, "which takes the position that the conclusions he draws from his study of gay parenting are fundamentally flawed on conceptual and methodological grounds and that findings from Dr. Regnerus’ work have been cited inappropriately in efforts to diminish the civil rights and legitimacy of LBGTQ partners and their families."[12] Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia

Two hundred social scientists, led by Gary Gates, signed the "Letter to the editors and advisory editors of Social Science Research",[13] in which they express their concern "about the academic integrity of the peer review process for this paper as well as its intellectual merit."[14] Regnerus continues to defend the research.[15][16] Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia

Major academic organizations including the American Sociological Association, American Academy of Pediatrics and American Medical Association dispute the validity of Regnerus' data and conclusions reached thereof, arguing that unlike previous studies, the statistically tiny number of same sex couples in a study whose sample group largely consisted of failed heterosexual marriages where one of the parents was allegedly homosexual, make it impossible to extrapolate any information about same sex parenting. A review carried out by the American Medical Association noted that:[18] Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia

Here is more....tell me, was the judge that assigned ZERO credibility to his testimony also part of your psychotic conspiracy theory

But professional rejections of Dr. Regnerus’s conclusions were swift and severe. In a friend of the court brief http://www.socialsciencespace.com/2014/03/amicus-curiae-friend-of-the-court-friend-of-the-academy/to the Supreme Court last year in two same-sex marriage cases, a report by the 14,000-member American Sociological Association noted that more than half the subjects whom Dr. Regnerus had described as children of “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers” were the offspring of failed opposite-sex marriages in which a parent later engaged in same-sex behavior, and that many others never lived with same-sex parents.

If any conclusion can be reached from Regnerus’s study,” the association said, “it is that family stability is predictive of child well-being.”

You are either a complete moron, or sadistically dishonest

Michigan Update:

Same-Sex Marriage Bans Are Unconstitutional, And This Latest Ruling Proves HYPERLINK "http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/03/21/sex-marriage-bans-unconstitutional-latest-ruling-proves/"That
The “will of the people” argument against same-sex marriage bans falls flat, as Judge Friedman pointed out. Here’s why: Something that is a right shouldn’t be subject to a vote. We should not be able to vote on who gets what rights in a free country. Or we are not truly free. The case against marriage as a right also doesn’t hold water.

It’s time for conservatives to realize that same-sex marriage bans are unconstitutional. It’s also time for the religious right to understand that they can’t continue to push their religious agenda for the purpose of denying equality to a certain group of people. Straight couples take their ability to marry or not for granted. Same-sex couples don’t have that. Since being gay isn’t a choice, they do fall under the Equal Protection clause. Same-sex marriage bans are illegal under the Constitution, and it’s time for the religious right to realize they’ve lost.

The attorney general's defense of Michigan's constitutional ban of same-sex marriage proved the weakness of his case: Expert after expert testified that children are most safe and secure when raised by two committed parents, regardless of gender and sexual orientation. No reputable scientific study has documented harm to children raised by same-sex parents.

http://www.freep.com/story/opinion/editorials/2015/01/15/gay-marriage-ban-michigan-ruling-sex-bill-schuette/21814983/

I see , so your entire defense of the fraud Regnerus is a half baked conspiracy theory that he was railroaded by gay activists because he presented "evidence " which has been debunked by numerous sources, that same sex parents are bad for kids. That is fucking idiotic!

R
egnerus has conducted research on the impact of a child having a parent who has been involved in a same-sex relationship. A 2012 population-based study of his in Social Science Research[9] generated protracted debate and controversy.[10][11] This included a disavowal by Regnerus' department chair at the University of Texas-Austin, in which Christine L. Williams cites the American Sociological Association, "which takes the position that the conclusions he draws from his study of gay parenting are fundamentally flawed on conceptual and methodological grounds and that findings from Dr. Regnerus’ work have been cited inappropriately in efforts to diminish the civil rights and legitimacy of LBGTQ partners and their families."[12] Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia

Two hundred social scientists, led by Gary Gates, signed the "Letter to the editors and advisory editors of Social Science Research",[13] in which they express their concern "about the academic integrity of the peer review process for this paper as well as its intellectual merit."[14] Regnerus continues to defend the research.[15][16] Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia

Major academic organizations including the American Sociological Association, American Academy of Pediatrics and American Medical Association dispute the validity of Regnerus' data and conclusions reached thereof, arguing that unlike previous studies, the statistically tiny number of same sex couples in a study whose sample group largely consisted of failed heterosexual marriages where one of the parents was allegedly homosexual, make it impossible to extrapolate any information about same sex parenting. A review carried out by the American Medical Association noted that:[18] Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia

Here is more....tell me, was the judge that assigned ZERO credibility to his testimony also part of your psychotic conspiracy theory

But professional rejections of Dr. Regnerus’s conclusions were swift and severe. In a friend of the court brief http://www.socialsciencespace.com/2014/03/amicus-curiae-friend-of-the-court-friend-of-the-academy/to the Supreme Court last year in two same-sex marriage cases, a report by the 14,000-member American Sociological Association noted that more than half the subjects whom Dr. Regnerus had described as children of “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers” were the offspring of failed opposite-sex marriages in which a parent later engaged in same-sex behavior, and that many others never lived with same-sex parents.

If any conclusion can be reached from Regnerus’s study,” the association said, “it is that family stability is predictive of child well-being.”

Is your Ass Jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your Mouth ? I mean you're like the fat guy who farts on the elevator ..... just wrong on so many levels ....

R

Is your Ass Jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your Mouth ? I mean you're like the fat guy who farts on the elevator ..... just wrong on so many levels ....
So that is your rebuttal? Seriously ? Holly shit, you are pathetic!

Michigan Update:

Same-Sex Marriage Bans Are Unconstitutional, And This Latest Ruling Proves HYPERLINK "http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/03/21/sex-marriage-bans-unconstitutional-latest-ruling-proves/"That
The “will of the people” argument against same-sex marriage bans falls flat, as Judge Friedman pointed out. Here’s why: Something that is a right shouldn’t be subject to a vote. We should not be able to vote on who gets what rights in a free country. Or we are not truly free. The case against marriage as a right also doesn’t hold water.

It’s time for conservatives to realize that same-sex marriage bans are unconstitutional. It’s also time for the religious right to understand that they can’t continue to push their religious agenda for the purpose of denying equality to a certain group of people. Straight couples take their ability to marry or not for granted. Same-sex couples don’t have that. Since being gay isn’t a choice, they do fall under the Equal Protection clause. Same-sex marriage bans are illegal under the Constitution, and it’s time for the religious right to realize they’ve lost.

The attorney general's defense of Michigan's constitutional ban of same-sex marriage proved the weakness of his case: Expert after expert testified that children are most safe and secure when raised by two committed parents, regardless of gender and sexual orientation. No reputable scientific study has documented harm to children raised by same-sex parents.

http://www.freep.com/story/opinion/editorials/2015/01/15/gay-marriage-ban-michigan-ruling-sex-bill-schuette/21814983/

Yeah ...okay .... so same sex marriage bans are wrong - they allways have been ... i allways agreed with that so whats your point ?

R

Find something we disagree on and you'll get a rebuttal - in the interim don't expect me to argue against fag marriage as I never have and shant. A fag or a dike has the same rights as you or I NOT PRIVILEGES but rights ..... sorry little fella but I can't engage in knee jerk politics. I'd try to see things from your point of view, but I simply can't get my head that far up my ass.

R

Find something we disagree on and you'll get a rebuttal - in the interim don't expect me to argue against fag marriage as I never have and shant. A fag or a dike has the same rights as you or I NOT PRIVILEGES but rights ..... sorry little fella but I can't engage in knee jerk politics. I'd try to see things from your point of view, but I simply can't get my head that far up my ass.
OK, lets back up a bit here . You are not against same sex marriage? I missed that. It may have been lost it the haze of your bigoted rhetoric about fag marriage and dikes and all of that shit. What about parenting by same sex couples or gay people in general? That is what your boy Regnerus who you're defending is claiming to be harmful? Is that wher

Michigan Update:

Yeah ...okay .... so same sex marriage bans are wrong - they allways have been ... i allways agreed with that so whats your point ?
OK, lets back up a bit here . You are not against same sex marriage? I missed that. It may have been lost it the haze of your bigoted rhetoric about fag marriage and dikes and all of that shit. What about parenting by same sex couples or gay people in general? That is what your boy Regnerus who you're defending is claiming to be harmful? Is that where we're at ? I have a lot more on the subject. Be forewarned.

Regnerus who you're defending is claiming to be harmful

And he is meritorious --- I only have a masters in a relative discipline, no phD but he was never attacked untill contradicted Big Brothers agenda ... suspicous don't you think ?

I'm short on time as I am going to an affair in a short while so can't get too involved .... try googling Nicholas Cummings, former President of the APA, Dr. Rogers Wright, Jeffrey Satinover, Jenny La Barbera .... there are others but thats off the top of my head ... you do understand the word 'schtick' - nuff said on that matter .

And some have evolved much less than others. In particular, such disorders as homosexuality, transgenderism, and other, even-worse perversions that you embrace, are evolutionary dead-ends. They are the defects which natural selection tends to weed out of the gene pool.

Forum List

Back