We get to pay for student loans. Great.

Logic to a liberal.

Like garlic to Hillary...err...a vampire.
Talking to them is sad. We keep having to repeat the basics instead of actually getting into the details.

PPP was a federal government dodge. They didn’t want the unemployment numbers to go any higher. Can you imagine unemployment numbers coming out at 90%? Holy shit. The other reason they couldn’t do that was all those covered under PPP hitting the states unemployment would have bankrupted all 50 states.

They only called it a loan for optics to keep the far left from freaking out. It never was a loan. It was simply a different welfare line.

None of which even remotely applies to student loans.

They only called it a loan for optics to keep the far left from freaking out. It never was a loan. It was simply a different welfare line.
None of which even remotely applies to student loans.
IIRC, the PPP has specific conditions that allowed for the forginvess of the 'loan'.
So too do student loans.

The administration simply waving its hand and eliminating personal debt isn't comparable to meeting codified conditions.

IIRC, the PPP has specific conditions that allowed for the forginvess of the 'loan'.
So too do student loans.

The administration simply waving its hand and eliminating personal debt isn't comparable to meeting codified conditions.
They did. I’m not sure what specifics student loans would have in order to be forgiven.

Instead of the payment protection plan, they should have named it holy fuck don’t let these people show up in the welfare numbers plan. Which now that you mention it, is pretty much what this is. Welfare for college kids.

They did. I’m not sure what specifics student loans would have in order to be forgiven.
My sister and her husband had their forgiven afer (x) years of work in mental health. There are other ways as well.
Instead of the payment protection plan, they should have named it holy fuck don’t let these people show up in the welfare numbers plan. Which now that you mention it, is pretty much what this is. Welfare for college kids.
That's right. Your Waffle House waitress is paying for a Harvard law degree.

My sister and her husband had their forgiven afer (x) years of work in mental health. There are other ways as well.

That's right. Your Waffle House waitress is paying for a Harvard law degree.
Who paid their loans off? Their employer? I have no problem with that. Get a good job and your company pays off your loan? Why would that be a problem?

That’s the bad part of how this happened. Every single mom working two jobs gets to pay for that Harvard law degree. Not Harvard and their billions in the bank. Fuck no they aren’t paying. The waitress gets to.

We can forgive college debt. Let’s start with taking all of the colleges and universities endowments as a down payment. Maybe the Waffle House waitress should not be the one to pay.

Who paid their loans off? Their employer? I have no problem with that. Get a good job and your company pays off your loan? Why would that be a problem?

That’s the bad part of how this happened. Every single mom working two jobs gets to pay for that Harvard law degree. Not Harvard and their billions in the bank. Fuck no they aren’t paying. The waitress gets to.

We can forgive college debt. Let’s start with taking all of the colleges and universities endowments as a down payment. Maybe the Waffle House waitress should not be the one to pay.

The colleges should make the loans.
If their graduates can't get a job/pay it off, they eat it.

Who paid their loans off? Their employer?
No. The federal loans have a program where your loads will be forgiven after working for so many years is such/such a profession. Mental health is one of them. I am sure there are others.
See: Public Service and Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
Right.
You know how Demcorats like to look out for the little people.

image-9-copy-2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-08-29-at-8.32.46-PM.png

IMG_5576.jpeg

Screen-Shot-2022-08-30-at-10.31.52-AM.png

IMG_5575.jpeg

Last edited:
“I loved paying back my student loans so much that I want to do it for other people.” - said by no one ever

The woman mainly depicted in this article by CNN is what student loans should be limited to. She took out a loan to get skills in a market-driven field at a local state institution. She did not take on unnecessary costs to go to a private college three time zones away and concentrate in a field for which there is little demand and/or pays little to help pay back the loan.

Manchin calls Biden's bailout "excessive", and yet FOX News are still not happy with Manchin

Forum List

Back