We get 5 Americans, they get 5 Iranians and $6B: U.S., Iran Agree to Prisoner Swap

And Biden does this on 9/11? When Muslim terrorists killed 3,000 Americans?

This is a slap in the face, and just smacks of Obama’s doing. In case anyone had any doubts, it’s OBAMA behind the curtains, continuing the destruction of the country for which is has so much contempt.

….and Obama* does this just as Iran is building a landing strip in southern Lebanon from which to launch attacks against Israel.

As he said, “if the winds turn ugly, I will stand with the Muslims.”

*Let’s admit this has the stink of Obama all over it.

As much as I want to see Americans detained under questionable circumstances returned home, I loathe the idea of paying for them, even if it is Iran's money. We as a country may not negotiate with terrorists, but it sure seems like we can be blackmailed...

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration has cleared the way for the release of five American citizens detained in Iran by issuing a blanket waiver for international banks to transfer $6 billion in frozen Iranian money from South Korea to Qatar without fear of U.S. sanctions. In addition, as part of the deal, the administration has agreed to release five Iranian citizens held in the United States.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken signed off on the sanctions waivers late last week, a month after U.S. and Iranian officials said an agreement in principle was in place. Congress was not informed of the waiver decision until Monday, according to the notification, which was obtained by The Associated Press...

Don't try to tell me that none of this money will wind up in the coffers of Hamas or ISIS or the Muslim Brotherhood or some other terrorist group. Terrorism is Iran's biggest export...

And let's not forget their nuclear program...
So another way to put it is that we make and even swap for prisoners, and then give them back their money that we stole from them years ago.....

This is a slap in the face, and just smacks of Obama’s doing. In case anyone had any doubts, it’s OBAMA behind the curtains, continuing the destruction of the country for which is has so much contempt.
Muslim terrorists did not kill 3000 Americans. It was an inside job, a false flag in order to start our Global War Of Terror.

Muslim terrorists did not kill 3000 Americans. It was an inside job, a false flag in order to start our Global War Of Terror.
False. It was 19 Muslim terrorists. What “insiders” do you think were responsible, just out of curiosity?

You realize she was born in Iran, I hope. That’s where her allegiance lies.

Do you assume every American born abroad of American parents have a allegiance to the country where they were born?

Iran didn't kill 3000 Americans.

That would be the maniacs Ronald Reagan Armed because they Commies might teach girls how to read.

Iran didn't kill 3000 Americans.

That would be the maniacs Ronald Reagan Armed because they Commies might teach girls how to read.

Sloppy Joe was just late rewarding the Iranian mullocrats for the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing.

Let’s see, six billion spread out over 150 million taxpayers works out to roughly 40 bucks each.

Let’s see, six billion spread out over 150 million taxpayers works out to roughly 40 bucks each.
It’s not a matter of what it costs US. It’s a matter of how the state sponsor of terrorism will spend the money.

Obama is going to make sure that the terrorist state or Iran is fully financed before Biden leaves office. He sees the writing on the wall.

As much as I want to see Americans detained under questionable circumstances returned home, I loathe the idea of paying for them, even if it is Iran's money. We as a country may not negotiate with terrorists, but it sure seems like we can be blackmailed...

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration has cleared the way for the release of five American citizens detained in Iran by issuing a blanket waiver for international banks to transfer $6 billion in frozen Iranian money from South Korea to Qatar without fear of U.S. sanctions. In addition, as part of the deal, the administration has agreed to release five Iranian citizens held in the United States.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken signed off on the sanctions waivers late last week, a month after U.S. and Iranian officials said an agreement in principle was in place. Congress was not informed of the waiver decision until Monday, according to the notification, which was obtained by The Associated Press...

Don't try to tell me that none of this money will wind up in the coffers of Hamas or ISIS or the Muslim Brotherhood or some other terrorist group. Terrorism is Iran's biggest export...

And let's not forget their nuclear program...
We should’ve given Iraq more assistance in the 1980s to crush Iran. That was the big mistake.

In the 1980s, Iraq was home to a country where Christians achieved the highest positions of power. Iraq won an award from the United Nations for increasing the education levels of the population. It was a proud country.

Biden is desperate for a win that he can run on... but this is not it... Biden is a dumbass and so are the people around him....
He also for some weird reason hates Israel... just like Obama does... so I'm guessing this was Obama's order not Biden....
This proves to me that this is Obama's 3rd term.... he should be in prison for it too....

Biden is desperate for a win that he can run on... but this is not it... Biden is a dumbass and so are the people around him....
He also for some weird reason hates Israel... just like Obama does... so I'm guessing this was Obama's order not Biden....
This proves to me that this is Obama's 3rd term.... he should be in prison for it too....
Agree. This was proof that Obama is the one giving the orders. He is effectively serving a third term, in violation of the 22nd Amendment, and unlawfully still controlling the country. HE should be the one indicted.

In case anyone missed these litttle details, here are the "5 Iranian Citizens" Biden agreed to release:

Kaveh Lotfolah Afrasiabi, an Iranian charged in 2021 with allegedly failing to register as a foreign agent on Iran’s behalf while lobbying U.S. officials on issues like nuclear policy;

— Mehrdad Ansari, an Iranian sentenced to 63 months in prison in 2021 for obtaining equipment that could be used in missiles, electronic warfare, nuclear weapons and other military gear;

— Amin Hasanzadeh, an Iranian and permanent resident of the United States whom prosecutors charged in 2019 with allegedly stealing engineering plans from his employer to send to Iran;

— Reza Sarhangpour Kafrani, an Iranian charged in 2021 over allegedly unlawfully exporting laboratory equipment to Iran; and

— Kambiz Attar Kashani, an Iranian-American sentenced in February to 30 months in prison for purchasing “sophisticated, top-tier U.S. electronic equipment and software” through front companies in the United Arab Emirates.

Forum List

Back