We find the defendant Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Guilty

How are the folks in the WTC considered hostile?
Disbelief is wrong "Zulm" in Islam Zulm is an act of agression.

2:193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

The Noble Quran : Surat 2

Is it just me, or does the Quran appear to be littered with contradictions?

There are several only one of concern to non muslims .

2:256. There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tâghût[] and believes in Allâh, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
Uttered in 614 AD

2:193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

uttered in 627 AD
This clarifies Islam position on disbelievers
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

More

Islam Question and Answer - There is no compulsion to accept Islam

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but do not transgress. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out of where they drove you out, and persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it; so if they fight you, slay them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the wrongdoers. The sacred month for the sacred month, and retaliation in sacred things. Whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you and keep your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty. - 2:190-194

There is no compulsion in religion -- the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error. So whoever disbelieves in the devil and believes in Allah, he indeed lays hold on the firmest handle which shall never break. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing. Allah is the Friend of those who believe -- He brings them out of darkness into light. And those who disbelieve, their friends are the devils who take them out of light into darkness. They are the companions of the Fire; therein they abide. - 2:256-257​

Sorry -- no contradictions here, boss.

Second, KSM was never read his Miranda Warning! All Incriminating statements ARE INADMISSIBLE! You cannot use his confession against him!! So Bush fucked up

Third, KSM never had an attorney present with him at any point in his captivity and was denied his basic Constitutional rights! Wait a second, he's a terrorist and HAS NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

So Bush fucked up

Fourth, irrespective of whether waterboarding is torture, his statements were obtained under duress, and again inadmissible and would further taint a juries view of the entire government case against the defendant.

So Bush fucked up

Fifth, How can you possibly use covert intel against him? He has a right to access NSA and CIA material under Discovery.

So Bush fucked up

Sixth, what are the charges against him? The terrorists crashed 2 fully loaded US Commercial airliners into 2 fully occupied towers of the WTC intending to toppled the fully loaded towers on to a bustling lower Manhattan at rush hour. Will it be 3,000 counts of murder and 100,000 counts of attempted murder?

Sounds fair

So...in the end Bush fucked up the evidence about KSM and you are holding Obama to blame

Did Bush stop the military tribunals ?

No, that would be every leftist faggot lawyer and politician that thinks like you ...... :eusa_whistle:

Second, KSM was never read his Miranda Warning! All Incriminating statements ARE INADMISSIBLE! You cannot use his confession against him!! So Bush fucked up

Third, KSM never had an attorney present with him at any point in his captivity and was denied his basic Constitutional rights! Wait a second, he's a terrorist and HAS NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

So Bush fucked up

Fourth, irrespective of whether waterboarding is torture, his statements were obtained under duress, and again inadmissible and would further taint a juries view of the entire government case against the defendant.

So Bush fucked up

Fifth, How can you possibly use covert intel against him? He has a right to access NSA and CIA material under Discovery.

So Bush fucked up

Sixth, what are the charges against him? The terrorists crashed 2 fully loaded US Commercial airliners into 2 fully occupied towers of the WTC intending to toppled the fully loaded towers on to a bustling lower Manhattan at rush hour. Will it be 3,000 counts of murder and 100,000 counts of attempted murder?

Sounds fair

So...in the end Bush fucked up the evidence about KSM and you are holding Obama to blame

No, that would be every leftist faggot lawyer and politician that thinks like you ...... :eusa_whistle:

"leftist faggot lawyer"???
Your mother teach you to talk like that?

Military tribunals are still going on. Only some cases directly relating to 9-11 have been moved to federal courts

And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but do not transgress. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out of where they drove you out, and persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it; so if they fight you, slay them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the wrongdoers. The sacred month for the sacred month, and retaliation in sacred things. Whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you and keep your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty. - 2:190-194

There is no compulsion in religion -- the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error. So whoever disbelieves in the devil and believes in Allah, he indeed lays hold on the firmest handle which shall never break. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing. Allah is the Friend of those who believe -- He brings them out of darkness into light. And those who disbelieve, their friends are the devils who take them out of light into darkness. They are the companions of the Fire; therein they abide. - 2:256-257​

No non at all :cuckoo:

1. Crime? I thought he committed an act of terrorism. Are these two terms now interchangeable?
Tim McVeigh committed an act of terrorism and was tried in US courts, so were the first World trade center bombers. Where in our laws do we have seperate categories for terrorists?

2. KSM isn't a citizen of the U.S.

So. We try people all the time in our courts who are not US citizens. If a Frenchman comes over here and kills an American he gets tried here and is given the same Constitutional rights as an American
For anyone . . . what is KSM anyway? Enemy combatant? Criminal? POW? Terrorist?

For many rightwinguts, it appears he is whatever can be used to deny him rights. POW one day, terrorist the next....Bottom line......The man committed a criminal act

He robbed a liquor store ? .....

So Bush fucked up

So Bush fucked up

So Bush fucked up

Sounds fair

"leftist faggot lawyer"???
Your mother teach you to talk like that?

Military tribunals are still going on. Only some cases directly relating to 9-11 have been moved to federal courts

No, my mother would never say such a thing, i learned it on my own and you'd learn the meaning of a "2 piece" if you had said that to me in person ......

Everyone knows this is going to be an awful Dog & Pony Show for the Leftist Creeps and brutal Terrorists to screech about "Torture" and how "Evil" that George Bush guy was. Just one big propaganda show for those cretins. The Military could have and should have handled this. When it's all over i seriously doubt that 911 Victims and their families will ever see real justice. How sad.

Yeah those playing along at home can judge for themselves what to believe .
Their own lying eyes or the deliberate distortions and apologetics written to paint a skewed image of Islam .

Yeah those playing along at home can judge for themselves what to believe . Their own lying eyes or the deliberate distortions and apologetics written to paint a skewed image of Islam .

A website that caters almost exclusively to Muslims was, in your mind, clearly designed to "deceive" non-Muslims. Yeah, it's an elaborate hoax. You, sir, are coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs.

I would not want the support of those delusional enough to believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories as you do. Linking to a Protocols-esque article from "faithfreedom.org" only confirms your susceptibility to propaganda. :lol:

Disbelief is wrong "Zulm" in Islam Zulm is an act of agression.

The Noble Quran : Surat 2

It's you. :thup:

I see you missed my suggestion. Take the fuckwit into the back yard, along with anyone that defends his terrorist ass, and blow them away. Useless litigation and lawyers cost a lot of money.

Bullets are cheap, towelhead.:eusa_eh:

:confused:

Now I'm confused again.

No non at all :cuckoo:

Ah, now I'm not confused. That was my take as well.

:confused:

Now I'm confused again.

About what? The first passage enjoins us to fight against aggressors to reclaim any rights or property we lost to them. It's made clear throughout the ayat that those "who attack [us]" are to be attacked. Where is the commandment to wantonly slaughter all unbelievers? Where are we told to "convert or kill"? The second passage forbids compulsion in religion. What disparity do you see? Do you consider attacking aggressors inconsistent with religious freedom? If so, why?

It's you. :thup:

I see you missed my suggestion. Take the fuckwit into the back yard, along with anyone that defends his terrorist ass, and blow them away. Useless litigation and lawyers cost a lot of money.
Khalid Sheikh Muhammad? I could give a fuck if he dies; he's trash. I was talking about something else.

Bullets are cheap, towelhead.:eusa_eh:
Classy.

What I don't get is why people think the US justice system is so flawed that they can't convict a terrorist.

The Supreme Court, ultimate arbiters of the law in this country as designed by the Constitution, ruled in July, 2008 that that isn't true. In Boumediene v Bush, the court ruled that detainees held as enemy combatants have the right to habeas review and access to the US Court system and that military commissions illegally, unconstitutionally deny them that right.

I didn't tell you what the founding fathers would say about this, I let them speak for themselves. They're pretty blunt and they definitely believe in the rule of law and justice system, trial by juries. Not the gulags and sham trials you advocate.

This is why I won't compromise with Libruls. 5 Librul justices upended common sense and 230 years of American history. Terrorists and people at WAR with the USA have NO STANDING in the American criminal justice system. NONE!

SCOTUS can go fuck itself.

Sorry but SCOTUS is 5-4 Conservative

Its tough on the wingnuts when even their own Supreme Court plants understand what justice means

Do you bowl in Obama's Special Olympics League? Kennedy is a coin flip but tend side with the Marxists

Forum List

Back