Eirc Holder: Going Rogue

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If he is to be believed, Eric Holder took it upon himself, without consulting his boss, to move the case of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed from a military tribunal, where he's already confessed his guilt and asked to be executed, to a US Criminal Court where the outcome must be in doubt.

This is so staggering! How can a Department head have this much latitude in the Obama Administration? Can Tim Geithner decide to put us back on the Gold Standard without consulting the Boy President? Can the EPA decide to waive all regulations to fast track construction of all pending nuclear power plants without talking to the Boy President?

Either Holder and Obama are lying (big surprise) or Obama is the most inept Executive in human history (not so far fetched) or both.

Frank, can you list the Top Three Reason why you think that Eric Holder is going rogue?

You can list them right here:

Frank, can you list the Top Three Reason why you think that Eric Holder is going rogue?

You can list them right here:

zombie.jpg

I believe Obama. I believe Holder. Must mock Frank. Oh and eat more brain. Hmmmm brains.

If he is to be believed, Eric Holder took it upon himself, without consulting his boss, to move the case of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed from a military tribunal, where he's already confessed his guilt and asked to be executed, to a US Criminal Court where the outcome must be in doubt.

This is so staggering! How can a Department head have this much latitude in the Obama Administration? Can Tim Geithner decide to put us back on the Gold Standard without consulting the Boy President? Can the EPA decide to waive all regulations to fast track construction of all pending nuclear power plants without talking to the Boy President?

Either Holder and Obama are lying (big surprise) or Obama is the most inept Executive in human history(not so far fetched) or both.

Either Holder and Obama are lying (big surprise) or Obama is the most inept Executive in human history(not so far fetched) or both

I'll take "or both" for 800 Alex.

Don't care who's decision it is, its a terrible one. This dirtbag will plead guilty in a tribunal so why give him a show trial just the SHOW THE WORLD how fair our judicial system is???

Obama and Holder both seem to be sadly lacking in the common sense department. Morons.

Lindsay Graham is not my favorite Senator, but he did his job in this exchange with Eric Holder:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7lm8Sfbo4&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7lm8Sfbo4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Did you see the Attorney General on the news last night? Republicans were trying to somehow connect him to radical Muslims and it made him laugh out loud right to their faces.

Remember when the President of Iran was giving a speech at some university and when he said there were no gays in Iran the entire room erupted in mocking laughter?

That's how you have to treat these people who let ideology trump common sense. You have to just laugh at them for the idiots they are. That works best.

Did you see the Attorney General on the news last night? Republicans were trying to somehow connect him to radical Muslims and it made him laugh out loud right to their faces.

Remember when the President of Iran was giving a speech at some university and when he said there were no gays in Iran the entire room erupted in mocking laughter?

That's how you have to treat these people who let ideology trump common sense. You have to just laugh at them for the idiots they are. That works best.

Are you saying Eric Holder is gay?

Did Holder bone up on American history and learn if Enemy Combatants were ever tried in a US Criminal Court?

Lindsay Graham is not my favorite Senator, but he did his job in this exchange with Eric Holder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7lm8Sfbo4&feature=player_embedded

How did I miss that???!! Grahman mopped the floor up with that fucking retard!

How the fuck is Holder AG? HOW? He had no idea he was making history? WHAT A MORON!

I think you missed that because our illustrious mostly leftwing media chose not to inform you of it. It isn't really helpful to the chosen one you know, so every effort will be made to sweep it under the rug or detract from the message of it.

Foxy, I am AGHAST!!!!! You mean our trusy MSM is biased???? YOu mean the trusy MSM would sweep something under the rug???? I repeat, I am AGHAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7lm8Sfbo4&feature=player_embedded

How did I miss that???!! Grahman mopped the floor up with that fucking retard!

How the fuck is Holder AG? HOW? He had no idea he was making history? WHAT A MORON!

Graham voted to confirm Holder.

Graham votes to confirm just about everybody. He also paid Holder a personal compliment during that exchange too--when is the last time you saw a Democrat senator do that for a conservative they were grilling?--but Graham adamently opposes trying enemy combatents under the U.S. court system rather than through military tribunals where they belong.

What scares Conservatives so much about the American system of jurisprudence?

Aren't you Conservatives proud of America and our justice system? Isn't our justice system supposed to be the shining example of how to provide equal justice under the law?

Either you are hypocrites to the extreme, ignorant as to how our systems work or afraid of the revelations of criminal misdoings by the Ashcroft/Cheney/Bush/Gonzales protocols set up to hold these defendants in perpetuity. Which is it?

Can politics trump justice? If that ball is in the court of partisan reactionnaires, I guess the answer is "every damn day!".

Foxy, I am AGHAST!!!!! You mean our trusy MSM is biased???? YOu mean the trusy MSM would sweep something under the rug???? I repeat, I am AGHAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aghast you say? I have less charitable words for it.

But it is easy to see why Obama, or his handlers, appear to be taking aim to see what they can do to control the internet, Fox news, and talk radio as effectively as they are able to control their message through most of the mainstream media. If they manage to shut us up here, they will be free to do anything to anybody and we are unlikely to know about it in time to even object, much less head off the worst damage.

Did Holder bone up on American history and learn if Enemy Combatants were ever tried in a US Criminal Court?

You mean like conservative Republican Timothy McVeigh? McVeigh was second only to Bin Laden in the number of innocent Americans murdered. One used a truck as a bomb, the other used a plane as a bomb. Both were religious right wing extremists. Should right wing conservative Republican Timothy McVeigh have been tried as an enemy combatant becuase the Republican Party is clearly at war with the United States, wanting the president to fail and all.

There have been hundreds of terrorist tried and convicted in US courts.

What scares Conservatives so much about the American system of jurisprudence?

Aren't you Conservatives proud of America and our justice system? Isn't our justice system supposed to be the shining example of how to provide equal justice under the law?

Either you are hypocrites to the extreme, ignorant as to how our systems work or afraid of the revelations of criminal misdoings by the Ashcroft/Cheney/Bush/Gonzales protocols set up to hold these defendants in perpetuity. Which is it?

Can politics trump justice? If that ball is in the court of partisan reactionnaires, I guess the answer is "every damn day!".

Having no personal experience with the criminal justice system, I certainly may have missed a few things. One thing I know for sure is, when the President and US AG talks about how guilty you are and your future execution, BEFORE your trial, that is not OUR criminal justice system. I also know setting new precidents in the legal system has big risks.

You mean like conservative Republican Timothy McVeigh? McVeigh was second only to Bin Laden in the number of innocent Americans murdered. One used a truck as a bomb, the other used a plane as a bomb. Both were religious right wing extremists. Should right wing conservative Republican Timothy McVeigh have been tried as an enemy combatant becuase the Republican Party is clearly at war with the United States, wanting the president to fail and all.

There have been hundreds of terrorist tried and convicted in US courts.

Are you honestly comparing the criminal action of a U.S. citizen committed on U.S. soil with that of a non-citizen directing terrorist activity from another country and arrested in that other country? Please tell me that you can see how these are very different things.

Maybe Holder is trying to beef up his resume. You know--"I am the guy that persecuted and convicted KSM" kind of beefing.

Too bad that this could backfire.

Forum List

Back