we don't need new president cuz we need new command-in-chief

fujin

Rookie
Apr 2, 2015
atlanta, georgia
While China and Russia have been modernizing their military and nuclear arsenal, Obama has been decimating the U.S.A. Military to a point that our Military Generals are now worried we might not be able to defend the U.S.A. if attack.This is just another one of Obama Administration move to decimate the U.S.A. Obama is sticking his nose in every conflict across the globe, just because and no other reason.

If Congress has a spine left, it should impeach him.

While China and Russia have been modernizing their military and nuclear arsenal, Obama has been decimating the U.S.A. Military to a point that our Military Generals are now worried we might not be able to defend the U.S.A. if attack.This is just another one of Obama Administration move to decimate the U.S.A. Obama is sticking his nose in every conflict across the globe, just because and no other reason.

People like Obama succeed at destruction by the hand of the young voter. I was thinking about this today, in 1980 I was 20 years old when RR was elected. I was fortunate at a young age to witness what is unarguably, the best President in the last 3-decades or so

Today's youth not so lucky. All they have witnessed is maybe the end of the Bush mess, and most certainly, Bongseign ODrama

-Geaux

yep , it is the Young Voters plus women I think Geaux . Good to know who to laugh at as things get worse .

our Military Generals are now worried we might not be able to defend the U.S.A. if attack.
Hypotetically: You know, a China takeover would be right up in the alley for half of the population. They would be the first ones to collaborate with the comrades, flying red flags with the sickle and hammer on their front yards, taking Chinese as a second language and fucking or sucking the dicks of Chinese functionaries.

People like Obama succeed at destruction by the hand of the young voter. I was thinking about this today, in 1980 I was 20 years old when RR was elected. I was fortunate at a young age to witness what is unarguably, the best President in the last 3-decades or so

Today's youth not so lucky. All they have witnessed is maybe the end of the Bush mess, and most certainly, Bongseign ODrama

-Geaux

So you served in the military?

our Military Generals are now worried we might not be able to defend the U.S.A. if attack.
Hypotetically: You know, a China takeover would be right up in the alley for half of the population. They would be the first ones to collaborate with the comrades, flying red flags with the sickle and hammer on their front yards, taking Chinese as a second language and fucking or sucking the dicks of Chinese functionaries.

Umm low IQ boi , there are more millionaires in China then the US, hardly communist and in name only, you should get a passport and travel

I think the Military budget can and needs to be trimmed. The fat asses in the Pentagon are just like any other bunch of bureaucrats. They blackmail congress to approve junk that we don't use and is geared for warfare that became obsolete during WW2. We have nuclear powered Carriers that are bigger than most cities and powerful enough to level countries like Afghanistan with conventional weapons in a single day but stupid democrat administrations who hate the Military set the stage so that we have to fight 6th century maniacs by their rules.

Forum List

Back