“We Don’t Need a Warrant” — Cops Enter Home Through Window, Rip Infant From Mother’s Arms

:lol:

Is that "obvious" to you?

I did a few cursory Google searches, and found absolutly nothing. If he "looked it up", it shouldn't be that hard to find a link, right?

The one thing I ask myself? Why would the cops do this?
Seriously,if they got a call from someone saying there was a problem they have no choice but to enter and check things out.
And lets say for the sake of argument the cops lied about the call from Kentucky.
What was going on that they felt the need to lie to get into the house?
They didnt just pick these people at random,that makes absolutely no sense.
There's more to this story that we dont know about that much is obvious.

All of these questions are valid and legitimate - and I'm sure you're right that there's "more to the story".

But that doesn't mean you should believe any narrative that answers those questions in a way that make you feel good without evidence.

I could come up with any number of narratives that "explain" this situation, but that doesn't make them true.
Well then go ahead asshole!
Chirp!
That's right . The cops got into a one hour standoff with two adults and one baby in the house trying to negotiate with them. So go ahead. Let's read your "explanation".
Ya fucking right!

:lol:

Ok.

I "made some calls", and I found out that this was actually part of a secret CIA operation. The husband and wife are actually shape-shifting lizard aliens, and the police who busted in are really secret CIA black-ops agents seeking to arrest the aliens and vivisect them.

In case my point has flown over your head, my narrative above has exactly as much supporting evidence as yours does.
OK. You just forgot to mention the CPS agency took the baby away from your 'lizards' because they were fucking crack-heads.
Any sentient person can google the public arrest records of the parents for drug dealing.

So then why haven't you done so?

Do you lack sentience?

It is a fact that cops can enter --suddenly and forcibly if they have REASON to believe that a child is in danger

Actually, not quite. If, while the police are at the residence, and they hear say, a cry for help,or a struggle, or gunfire, yes, they can enter with probable cause. There is no warrant necessary.

and all they have to do is say they heard something. If they want in in they will go.
That's correct punk.
Nice that you finally admit cops will make shit up

It is a fact that cops can enter --suddenly and forcibly if they have REASON to believe that a child is in danger

Actually, not quite. If, while the police are at the residence, and they hear say, a cry for help,or a struggle, or gunfire, yes, they can enter with probable cause. There is no warrant necessary.

and all they have to do is say they heard something. If they want in in they will go.

Oh, you bet. who is the court going to believe? The cops or the mother?

We ALL know the answer to that one. The FBI murdered 97 people in Waco and killed a kid and a young mother (again, holding her baby) in the middle of the woods. Who did the courts side with? That no-good bitch Janet Reno. I hope that bitch dies a slow, agonizing death.

The fact that it "explains" everything in a way that feels good to you is not in itself a reason to believe it.

You didnt respond to my generous offer....wonder why.

Because I don't really give a shit, either way. You're welcome to "look it up" if you want, but I wonder why you didn't bother to do that first, before you declared your support for dannyboys' explaination.

It's pretty obvious he looked it up.
How else would he have all those details?
You just desperately,for whatever reason,want it to be erroneous info.
I was in LE for four decades starting as a patrol officer coming out of VN. Ending up sitting in meetings with HR in NYC and Dallas and Chicago.
I put up what I know after making some phone calls. Not one word I have ever posted has not to been found eventually in court records. I just happen to be able to put up the facts a day or so before it hits the media.
Not once on this or any other forum has the information I have shared turned out to be false or inaccurate.

You know something is going on or the cops wouldnt even be there.
The Doc seems to think they just picked some random people to screw with.

See that attitude right there is a big problem for me.

Never assume that just because someone wears a badge or works for the government that they are lawful, truthful, and working for good. It's a stupid assumption to make. Especially today, when the majority of cops have NO CONCEPT of the constitutional rights of people, and whose entire focus isn't on protecting and serving, but rather on harassing, collecting, and targeting.

We ALL know the answer to that one. The FBI murdered 97 people in Waco and killed a kid and a young mother (again, holding her baby) in the middle of the woods. Who did the courts side with? That no-good bitch Janet Reno. I hope that bitch dies a slow, agonizing death.

You didnt respond to my generous offer....wonder why.

Because I don't really give a shit, either way. You're welcome to "look it up" if you want, but I wonder why you didn't bother to do that first, before you declared your support for dannyboys' explaination.

I was in LE for four decades starting as a patrol officer coming out of VN. Ending up sitting in meetings with HR in NYC and Dallas and Chicago.
I put up what I know after making some phone calls. Not one word I have ever posted has not to been found eventually in court records. I just happen to be able to put up the facts a day or so before it hits the media.
Not once on this or any other forum has the information I have shared turned out to be false or inaccurate.

Never assume that just because someone wears a badge or works for the government that they are lawful, truthful, and working for good. It's a stupid assumption to make. Especially today, when the majority of cops have NO CONCEPT of the constitutional rights of people, and whose entire focus isn't on protecting and serving, but rather on harassing, collecting, and targeting.

Surely you dont think they just picked these people at random and started screwing with them?

Surely you dont think they just picked these people at random and started screwing with them?

I believe they arbitrarily break the law, whenever they feel like it. Sorry, I'm sick to death of unlawful law enforcement, and have seen way too much of it to just assume the best of those assholes.

I believe they arbitrarily break the law, whenever they feel like it. Sorry, I'm sick to death of unlawful law enforcement, and have seen way too much of it to just assume the best of those assholes.

I truly do NOT believe that cops routinely break the law. However, I have seen FAR TOO MANY examples of LEOs that do as they please. That's one thing about the internet - it's hard as hell to hide from it - whether that's good or bad - I don't know.

I mean, when I was a kid, if you were screwing around and a cop caught you - you were pretty likely to "fall upstairs" on the way to the police station. Just the way it was - and especially for us black folks. So, the basic order of the day was to do anything to stay "under the radar" to keep from getting your ass whipped by (1) the cops and (2) your folks.

Now, one of my best friends is the Sheriff of the County I live in. We talk about this very thing often and he agrees - there is far too much "mouthing off" by those that break the law and he says "sometimes a guy just loses his temper and knocks the hell out of someone". Problem is - Big Brother (The internet) is usually watching. Leaves the LEOs with little option, I guess.

No doubt there are crooked cops out there,but there is no way these guys weren't acting lawfully and with good reason because they knew they were being recorded.
There's more to this story that we aren't aware of.

No doubt there are crooked cops out there,but there is no way these guys weren't acting lawfully and with good reason because they knew they were being recorded.

Being recorded is absolutely no guarantee that cops will act legally or honorably.

Being recorded is absolutely no guarantee that cops will act legally or honorably.

Yeah it pretty much does. And the very fact that these guys weren't going to give up tells me they had good reason to be there.
I'm no fan of crooked cops but if these people would have simply cooperated things wouldnt have escalated.
There's more to this story.

Yeah it pretty much does. And the very fact that these guys weren't going to give up tells me they had good reason to be there.
I'm no fan of crooked cops but if these people would have simply cooperated things wouldnt have escalated.
There's more to this story.
I'm sure there is, lol.

Your own video just proved my point.
They didnt know they had left the recorder running. So yes cops will behave if they know they are being recorded.

The entire video, which I have seen, includes them talking about erasing the tape. They can and do alter their own vids. Often. Or claim it doesn't exist.

Erasing the tape would have left a gap that would have been highly incriminating.
Which of course is why I'm all for body cams,it protects the police and the public.

They didnt know they had left the recorder running. So yes cops will behave if they know they are being recorded.

The entire video, which I have seen, includes them talking about erasing the tape. They can and do alter their own vids. Often. Or claim it doesn't exist.

Erasing the tape would have left a gap that would have been highly incriminating.
Which of course is why I'm all for body cams,it protects the police and the public.

You have way too much faith in law enforcement, and the courts that operate as if they're all on the same side..against us.

You have way too much faith in law enforcement, and the courts that operate as if they're all on the same side..against us.

Dont get me wrong I dont trust the courts or the law.
But for the most part if you dont act the fool you dont need em or interact with them.
Body cams and the jury trial are the best defense against crooked law enforcement.

Dont get me wrong I dont trust the courts or the law.
But for the most part if you dont act the fool you dont need em or interact with them.
Body cams and the jury trial are the best defense against crooked law enforcement.

Actually, more and more often, you DO have to interact with them.

Forum List

Back