We didn't start the fire

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Watch the dates along the side.

Where were you? What do you remember?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM]We Didn't Start the Fire w/ Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Iran, Obamacare, John Kerry's in the Ukraine, Johnny Football, Draft Day, Nigerian Girls, North Korea again, we didn't start the fire.....

Ya know, I thought it might be interesting to just look at history and have a pleasant discussion about our individual memories. I should have known that some dumb ass cracker tee potty punk would make it an attack on on the black guy in the White House.

But, since you want to trash this thread the same way some rw's insist on trashing this entire board, how about some FACTS. -

10257952_761208997234301_788975980899429818_n_zps19e8369e.jpg

I think you need calm down. Are those not all current events? We didn't start the fire.

Gay Marriage, Legal Pot, Liberals panties in a wod, Flight 370 where's the plane?, Jersey Turnpike, School shootings, gun control, anti-semites, climate change..we didn't start the fire!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
there'll never be another black serve there, ever again, count on it. Same thing will happen if we're dumb enough to elect Hilary, obviously.

Starting around 55 I recall some references, but it really wasn't until about 57 when we got a TV that famous people really became part of my consciousness.

I remember when Ike has his heart attack.

I remember the last bill he signed, too. Can anyone tell me what that was?

Ya know, I thought it might be interesting to just look at history and have a pleasant discussion about our individual memories. I should have known that some dumb ass cracker tee potty punk would make it an attack on on the black guy in the White House

Let me get this straight, Fuelrod presents this as another verse in the song:
Iran, Obamacare, John Kerry's in the Ukraine, Johnny Football, Draft Day, Nigerian Girls, North Korea again, we didn't start the fire.....

and you go off on a tirade? One word for you - Decaff

why did you leave out Iraq?

and why is health insurance bad? :rolleyes:

Nobody is talking about Iraq much in 2014 with the exception of the B2 (Blame Bush) crowd. Health Care is not bad. Listen to the song. Not all the references in the song are negatives for crying out loud. It's a walk through pop culture set to music.

Personally I've been hoping for a decade for Billy Joel to do a remake of the song with some new verses. I think it'd be cool.

why did you leave out Iraq?

and why is health insurance bad? :rolleyes:

Nobody is talking about Iraq much in 2014 with the exception of the B2 (Blame Bush) crowd. Health Care is not bad. Listen to the song. Not all the references in the song are negatives for crying out loud. It's a walk through pop culture set to music.

actually, the only ones talking about the ACA are the Obama deranged crowd. I don't blame bush for everything. but I certainly won't allow the president to be fauxraged for things that no one raised an eyebrow at when baby bush was president. :)

I know what we didn't start the fire is... which is why I said you're being selective and asked how health insurance can be a bad thing.

Like I said only mentioned in my verse as current events. No commentary on any of the them offered as it is not the intent or to derail the thread.

Hillary Clinton, Chris Christie, Mile Cyrus twerking, Twitter and the blogosphere......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back