We Desperately Need the Death Penalty

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Some who walk among us simply have no soul. They will never change. We need to remove them and be done with it

Educate yourself...

Twenty-four states have the death penalty, including Ohio.

Twenty-three states do not have the death penalty.

Three states have governor imposed moratoriums.

And we have a Federal death penalty.

Ohio TECHNICALLY has the death penalty but they don't use it. Michigan doesn't have the Death Penalty.

He won't be put to death. He needs to be

Notice SO FAR we have two leftist posters who challenge the idea that criminals should be PUNISHED for horrific crimes.

They both said we should leave PUNISHMENT FOR SERIOUS CRIMES to God

Funny how they always invoke God when they want to let VIOLENT CRIMINALS back on the street

And of course I've never said that...once. So fuck off.
You said we need to leave PUNISHMENT to God. Everybody can read, even if you cant

I guess the whole "christian" thing about vengeance being the Lord's domain is just another conservative hobby disguised as a principle?

It's called LAW.

Should the state "forgive" this man and "turn the other cheek"???

What if the victim were your wife or daughter (I assume you "identify" as a man)? Don't prosecute?
"What IF" Are you bloodthirsty like most of the MAGAtards around here?

"What IF" Are you bloodthirsty like most of the MAGAtards around here?
Answer the question. Would you expect the State to turn the other cheek and ignore this mans crime?

The responses from the two lefties here showcase the problem we have in this country. We ALL read your respondes

Kidnapping and attempted murder don't deserve punishment. That's what both of you said -- and you invoke Christ to justify not punishing violent criminals

Racism drives the uncivilized push for the death penalty.

Modern civilized nations understand that the monetary means to employ legal representation that is unbeatable, is denied to all Americans except the wealthy.

Hence, the wealthy escape justice while the poor black man will face death by the system.

How could a Canadian support that?

Notice SO FAR we have two leftist posters who challenge the idea that criminals should be PUNISHED for horrific crimes.

They both said we should leave PUNISHMENT FOR SERIOUS CRIMES to God

Funny how they always invoke God when they want to let VIOLENT CRIMINALS back on the street
Cool your jets maniac. The basis of all western justice systems is that the law is not in the revenge business.

Answer the question. Would you expect the State to turn the other cheek and ignore this mans crime?

The responses from the two lefties here showcase the problem we have in this country. We ALL read your respondes

Kidnapping and attempted murder don't deserve punishment. That's what both of you said -- and you invoke Christ to justify not punishing violent criminals
I'm not your fn slave, dooshbag. Are you a piece of work? Yes, and GFY.

I'm not your fn slave, dooshbag. Are you a piece of work? Yes, and GFY.
You're not looking good I'm this "debate.'

You lash out with silly comments only because I'm your political opposite so you feel like you have to take a silly stand that only makes you look crazy

not surpriseing when you consider its coming from the groups that thinks castrating and mutilating the genitals of children is OK

Forum List

Back