we can't let this get out either ..

hiding the FRAUD ... Attention Trumpbots, please remain real quite.

Is this comparable to Hillary crimes? I think not it is a business lawsuit that is over with so the only ones wanting it out is whiners on the extreme left.

Is this comparable to Hillary crimes? I think not it is a business lawsuit that is over with so the only ones wanting it out is whiners on the extreme left.

Trumpbot autodeflect alert ! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did the OP whine when the State Dept blocked the release of TPP emails until after the election?

^^^^^^^ Ignorance on display ^^^^^^^

Donald is on record saying he personally picked his instructors.. then he testified under oath he never met a single one of them ...

and thats just the tip of the icebreg ...

your turn to be "ignorant" roddieboi.

Donald is on record saying he personally picked his instructors.. then he testified under oath he never met a single one of them ...

I have not seen him get our service members killed and say "what does it matter" so piss off.

I have not seen him get our service members killed and say "what does it matter" so piss off.

you piss off, in the interim turn off your Trumpbot autodeflect

Forum List

Back