We can grow crops but we can't harvest them

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Greedy assed bullshit artist.
If you can't make a profit with Americans, go back to school and reinvent yourself.

Cheap labor is going away pay Americain workers or get them here legally either way you're going to pay a decent wage.

The only ones whining about Trump running off the illegals are the ones getting rich off of them.

You damn fools still haven't learned a thing. You still repeat the same garbage even though you know that's all it is.

You damn fools still haven't learned a thing. You still repeat the same garbage even though you know that's all it is.

Someone's grumpy about his liberal lies being exposed and debunked.

I lived this for more than 25 years. Saw it up close and personal every day. I don't have to lie and the truth serves me (and you) better.

You say hire prisoners or other Americans. Some say, pay more than a small family farm can afford. You know what happens when the farm goes under - the 1% big business buys them out for pennies on the dollar.

Here's a very short video that shows what has already happened to Alabama. Open your mind and just watch.

Alabama tried it and failed

I lived this for more than 25 years. Saw it up close and personal every day. I don't have to lie and the truth serves me (and you) better.

You say hire prisoners or other Americans. Some say, pay more than a small family farm can afford. You know what happens when the farm goes under - the 1% big business buys them out for pennies on the dollar.

Here's a very short video that shows what has already happened to Alabama. Open your mind and just watch.

I didn't say anything about "hire." Force the unemployed welfare bums to do the work if they want to stay on welfare. Force prison labor as part of building up their record of good behavior.

Migrant farm workers are a unique category of immigration and yes farmers need them to efficiently get their harvests in. American farm workers are not as efficient, don't work as hard and demand much higher pay. If this were a systemic problem, there would be a major outcry from the farmers about it, not just one guy.

Start picking or start starving. Your choice.

I thought liberals said if you can't afford to pay minimum wage, you shouldn't be in business. You are getting your wish and you still complain.

If you can't make a profit with Americans, go back to school and reinvent yourself.
So then you don't support the trumps using illegal workers?
Okay idiot one more time because you are a fucking retard.

Trump hired a contractor.
That contractor hired a sub contractor.
That sub contractor hired a sub contractor.
That sub contractor hired illegals.

Trump would never have seen the paperwork on those people alright?
Fucking moron.

So then you don't support the trumps using illegal workers?

Fact is, most big agriculture and livestock businesses do but that's okay. Its when you're trying to save small family farms that it becomes illegal.

Yeah, the trump's can break the law and its okay. ICE helps to hide this too.

Forum List

Back