We can create babies without men, claim scientists

Am I reading this right?

October 2001?

Brave Old World?

Lol. Bingo. I don’t care if liberals fall for this but please, normal people stop and think. For fifty years these sick shits have been swearing they were *this* close to eliminating men.

Well, I don't think most women want to eliminate men. We have sons and male family members and friends that we love. There are going to be weirdo extremists of every color when you have so many people!

This is excellent news! The more girl in the world, the more sex we guys get. Let them continue.

Too bad, a female needs two chromosomes, XX. Those that have only one X, happens in nature by accident, never become women, remain pre puberty children forever, and mostly full of disabilities.

British reproduction has always been ridden with disabilities, because no soul would want to be born in a newly predatorial police state.
These babies would have two X chromosomes.

How is that? The female egg has only one X.

Am I reading this right?

October 2001?

Brave Old World?

Lol. Bingo. I don’t care if liberals fall for this but please, normal people stop and think. For fifty years these sick shits have been swearing they were *this* close to eliminating men.

Well, I don't think most women want to eliminate men. We have sons and male family members and friends that we love. There are going to be weirdo extremists of every color when you have so many people!

Who would kill the spiders?

Am I reading this right?

October 2001?

Brave Old World?

Who would kill the spiders?

That too! Men are very useful for some things! :lol:

Hey, if there are men around, I rarely have to touch a door! :lol: Great for when you have your hands full or when you need something on the top shelf too!

Here’s a secret. We put them high, then watch you stretch, then only help afterwards and only if your wearing shirt skirts.

Maybe I said to much?????

Am I reading this right?

October 2001?

Brave Old World?

Are men important for women?

Most if not all women would say, that sex is more like a means to an end instead of a goal, if you are a woman.

Women have replaced most man already with various legislations like child support and alimony.

So, why would a woman care if there are men in the future?

What you want you get from legislation, and what is biology you get from this new technology. I don't see a further need. How is this?

Hey, if there are men around, I rarely have to touch a door! :lol: Great for when you have your hands full or when you need something on the top shelf too!

Here’s a secret. We put them high, then watch you stretch, then only help afterwards and only if your wearing shirt skirts.

That's it! Ban men now! :banned03:

Get your own peanut butter then!

Well, I do have a stool. :D

Well, I do have a stool. :D

Who’s gonna set it up for ya’ll?

Forum List

Back