We banned a flag not too long ago...HEY what about this one? A very long rant...

You did. While you don't amount to much, you count as someone. These Obama supporters really knew about his policies. It leaves one reason why they support him. While you'll deny it, the truth hurts.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U

Weird Mormon robot? Bigoted much.

Actually, I voted for McCain in 2008, the guy all you Republicans can't stop badmouthing today. So it seems that if anyone was voting on the basis of skin color, it was you guys voting for a guy you didn't like because you disliked the other guy's skin color.

And, yes, I do have a bias against cults started by child molesting con men cheating less smart people out of money.

So you admit to being a bigot.

I'm going to explain this to you, but you probably STILL won't understand.

Either Joseph Smith was talking to God, or he wasn't.

If you really and truly believe he was, (despite the fact that nearly everything "God" told him turning out to be wrong), then by all means, sign up for your own set of Magic Underwear.

If you are someone who looks at, you know, evidence, and see there's tons of proof that at best, Smith was a con artist and worst, a crazy person, then clearly you look at anyone who thinks he was talking to God being a few tacos short of a combination platter.

The universe either works that way or it doesn't.

Now, really, you can apply this test to ALL RELIGION, and come to pretty much a similar conclusion. BUt it's kind of obvious with Mormonism.

I'm going to explain this to you, but you probably STILL won't understand.

Either Joseph Smith was talking to God, or he wasn't.

If you really and truly believe he was, (despite the fact that nearly everything "God" told him turning out to be wrong), then by all means, sign up for your own set of Magic Underwear.

If you are someone who looks at, you know, evidence, and see there's tons of proof that at best, Smith was a con artist and worst, a crazy person, then clearly you look at anyone who thinks he was talking to God being a few tacos short of a combination platter.

The universe either works that way or it doesn't.

Now, really, you can apply this test to ALL RELIGION, and come to pretty much a similar conclusion. BUt it's kind of obvious with Mormonism.

You can apply what you say to Obama and come to the same conclusion.

See, I KNEW you wouldn't be able to grasp the premise. You just sputtered back into "But, but, but....Obama!!!!" It's like some kind of weird reflex wingnuts have when they can't make an argument.

Did Obama ever say he was talking to God, or that God ever told him something. Or that he was God? I'm sure you'd still be going batshit over it if he ever did.

See, I KNEW you wouldn't be able to grasp the premise. You just sputtered back into "But, but, but....Obama!!!!" It's like some kind of weird reflex wingnuts have when they can't make an argument.

Did Obama ever say he was talking to God, or that God ever told him something. Or that he was God? I'm sure you'd still be going batshit over it if he ever did.

You have no premise. You hate religion, period. That makes you a bigot. At least be man enough to admit it. Hell, you justify it.

Obama doesn't have to say he's god. Enough of people like you have already placed him on that pedestal. It's just high enough for you to suck his dick and kiss his black ass.

You have no premise. You hate religion, period. That makes you a bigot. At least be man enough to admit it. Hell, you justify it.

I hate ignorance and superstition. WHich is really what Religion is. Religion has never done anything good in the whole of human history, not once, not even by accident.

Obama doesn't have to say he's god. Enough of people like you have already placed him on that pedestal. It's just high enough for you to suck his dick and kiss his black ass.

I didn't even vote for him in 2008, and I might not have voted for him in 2012 if you shitheads didn't try to turn the country over to the Mormon Cult. Obama won because your philosophy FAILED. Deal with it.

UMMM! Not banned. Dumb ass, just removed. Big fucking difference. But then redneck tea baggers don't get the meaning of some words.
Stupidity oozes from your being.

To the leftists here:

You wanted to ban this flag when some white boy shot up a black church. You got your wish:

eBay-Confederate-Flag.jpg

Not soon after the massacre, a picture of Dylann Roof was found where he was sporting a Confederate flag, and then again not soon after, liberals behaved as if banning that flag would somehow bring those poor souls who died in Charleston back to life. It didn't. If it were only that simple.

But when a black gay man kills two people on live TV, what would have been the reaction if people began calling for a ban of the Gay Pride Flag? This flag does represent him, does it not?

18iy29z770xb9jpg.jpg

If you want to ban one flag when someone goes on a killing spree, why don't we ban all of them? Sins have been committed under all sorts of banners and flags. Banning the flags will not undo any of the crimes.

But here liberals are, using the very same narrative which they once viewed as a defense of racism, hatred, slavery, or even the murderer himself to defend a flag which represented the sexual preference of the man who murdered two people. What if we used that same logic against gay rights activists? That flying that flag is a defense of the man who killed two people in cold blood?

Even in her ignorance, the woman in the tweet below asks an important question. How does removing (banning) a flag change someone's actions? It doesn't. But here we are, fighting over which flags to ban when some psychopath goes on a killing spree. My gosh, such petty arguments over such things as pieces of fabric. Why aren't we condemning the person instead of the flag? Why are we blaming the flag or the weapon he used? On a separate note, a number of you liberals want to ban firearms when a perceived conservative commits a mass murder, however, when a gay black man commits murder, no longer is he the perpetrator, but the firearm itself. How I wish you knew how much of a double standard is being perpetrated here.

If only all of you (both sides now) realized how colossally hypocritical your narratives are. Ban one, keep the other. Ban, ban, ban, ban! This offends me! Ban it! Ban all the things! Wow. No... I can't even... just... just stop. Seriously.

911x960xflag.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HGshHTRREw.webp

If you're about to use the same narrative you criticize, you will have a bad time.

Once again,a tea bagger with this obsession for the male genitalia and now of a black man.
WOW! You outing yourself. Nice work.
Fool!

Forum List

Back